*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369622#msg369622
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 03:33:57 am »
Woah.  It be rainin' challengers up in heeya.

Player NameScore RankPost RankAverage Rank
nilsieboy
Dm1321
LongDono
Bhlewos
qwandri
Because they're all so close I'm afraid I have to ask every applicant to post his exact score.  Players who don't may be eliminated from consideration.

As it stands LongDono and qwandri would not make the cut.  I hate to support grinding and spamming but if you're absolutely 100% set on Gravity Trials and you have the time, your only chance is to increase score and/or post count.  If you'd be just as happy in another Trial, there are I think nine that are not yet full.  I really hope this doesn't come down to broken hearts over 1k score that someone may have grinded 30 minutes after the deadline.

Offline Qwandri

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Qwandri is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369648#msg369648
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 04:41:12 am »
Were I to switch trials and have a spot then open up in this one, would I have first priority? because I would only if that is a possibility.
Strike that, reverse it.

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369658#msg369658
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 05:08:02 am »
Because they're all so close I'm afraid I have to ask every applicant to post his exact score.  Players who don't may be eliminated from consideration.
Current score:

Offline Qwandri

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369660#msg369660
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 05:09:48 am »
Also, how do accounts that aren't your main function? because I have one that I didn't get all of the score on, because a friend stopped playing and gave me his. I assume that they don't count, but if they do...
Strike that, reverse it.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369699#msg369699
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 07:29:15 am »
score: 36871
(i'll update this all the time)
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369748#msg369748
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 10:34:51 am »
Meh.. I'm in danger zone, even if LongDono and Qwandri end up getting pushed out.

Also, how do accounts that aren't your main function? because I have one that I didn't get all of the score on, because a friend stopped playing and gave me his. I assume that they don't count, but if they do...
I think only your main counts.

~~~~~~

I think I had posted my exact score before. But if you want the updated forms, I'll tell ya, it's 31179 and rising (Will be editing and updating this every other 1k)

LongDono

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369766#msg369766
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 11:53:23 am »
Though I could grind enough today to make the cut I really have better things to do so I will drop this trial entry and sign up for another element.

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369813#msg369813
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 01:57:05 pm »
Were I to switch trials and have a spot then open up in this one, would I have first priority? because I would only if that is a possibility.
Nobody is given priority for being early.  I'd prefer players not switch repeatedly on a whim but if you switch and a Gravity spot becomes available I'll of course allow you to switch back.

Dm is right; only your main counts.  If your 32919 includes alts please let me know.

Though I could grind enough today to make the cut I really have better things to do so I will drop this trial entry and sign up for another element.
Removed.

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg369830#msg369830
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 02:28:33 pm »
70241 right now for score
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline Qwandri

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370047#msg370047
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 01:05:35 am »
No, that's the (lower) score on my main. It's gone up by now, though, and this post will recieve edits for my score.

Current score - 35605.

Also, gotta say, I sorely wish that time spent here was a factor.
Strike that, reverse it.

Offline Qwandri

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370353#msg370353
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 06:37:56 pm »
With longdono's post count (higher than mine) revoved, isn't my average rank now 4?
Strike that, reverse it.

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Ungrounded
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370355#msg370355
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 06:43:34 pm »
An update:

Player NameScore RankPost RankAverage Rank
nilsieboy
Dm1321
Bhlewos
qwandri
This is assuming qwandri hasn't passed nils in score and in fact it looks like he has.  Because forum registration date is the tiebreaker, qwandri would be in and Dm would be out if signups ened with these ranks.

qwandri appears to be motivated to score grind.  Dm, is there maybe another element in which you'd be interested?

blarg: