*Author

Indrejue

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237033#msg237033
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 02:16:55 pm »
i so wanted kougar in

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237038#msg237038
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 02:24:08 pm »
Holy... four-way tie for first? LOL
Actually majofa only has 6 points. 1 from post count and 5 from score. The total points is a typo :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237084#msg237084
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2010, 03:25:23 pm »
That's sad....I'll have to see what I can do before sign-up is over :)

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237230#msg237230
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2010, 05:56:29 pm »
@918 and 927
You two are really arguing about the most useless things ever... Who cares if you profile pic is related to gravity or whatsoever? I can put up my hugbot profile pic (which I did) and still zoom through this :P Don't brag about your war and profile and all those stuff. This is completely separate :D

@Korugar
:( Starting from War #2, fate seems to drag you away from :gravity. Maybe next time.

@Phantomfox
Glad to see you applying again. May the best Gravity elemental win.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237319#msg237319
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 06:54:01 pm »
Using PF with 42k score, as shown by his War application:

=Gravity Trials
    Post ranking:

• 9270984 - 5 points
  • 918273645 - 4 points
  • PhantomFox - 3 points
  • Korugar - 2 points
  • majofa - 1 point
Score ranking:

• majofa - 5 points
  • PhantomFox - 4 points
  • 918273645 - 3 points
  • 9270984 - 2 points
  • Korugar - 1 point
Final ranking:

• 9270984 - 7 points
  • 91827364  - 7 points
  • majofa - 7 points
  • PhantomFox - 7 point
  • Korugar - 3points
Player eliminated: Korugar
The score is slightly off here xdude. ^^; majofa should have 6 points (1 from Posting, 5 from Score).[/list]

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237321#msg237321
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 06:55:29 pm »
Using PF with 42k score, as shown by his War application:

=Gravity Trials
    Post ranking:

• 9270984 - 5 points
  • 918273645 - 4 points
  • PhantomFox - 3 points
  • Korugar - 2 points
  • majofa - 1 point
Score ranking:

• majofa - 5 points
  • PhantomFox - 4 points
  • 918273645 - 3 points
  • 9270984 - 2 points
  • Korugar - 1 point
Final ranking:

• 9270984 - 7 points
  • 91827364  - 7 points
  • majofa - 7 points
  • PhantomFox - 7 point
  • Korugar - 3points
Player eliminated: Korugar
The score is slightly off here xdude. ^^; majofa should have 6 points (1 from Posting, 5 from Score).[/list]
and can i edit my score if i pass 918?
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237334#msg237334
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 07:06:22 pm »
24 hours have passed. Seems like Korugar is out. :(

Offline Korugar

• Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237338#msg237338
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 07:11:54 pm »
I'm kind of confused about that, though. If I'm out, all right, I won't complain, that's ok. However...since Phantom Fox didn't post his score, does his application count? Since you(xdude) found his score from the war application I'd be inclined to assume it does, and that you're letting it pass. Again, fine with me, but I'd like to know, because you didn't edit his name into to OP. Also, I understand that past the first twenty four hours if it's full someone else can't get in, but since I'm already in(just in last place at the moment) if my score and post count put me ahead of some of the other contenders before the sign up is officially closed(in about six days) will I qualify?

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237358#msg237358
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 07:30:42 pm »
I'm kind of confused about that, though. If I'm out, all right, I won't complain, that's ok. However...since Phantom Fox didn't post his score, does his application count? Since you(xdude) found his score from the war application I'd be inclined to assume it does, and that you're letting it pass. Again, fine with me, but I'd like to know, because you didn't edit his name into to OP. Also, I understand that past the first twenty four hours if it's full someone else can't get in, but since I'm already in(just in last place at the moment) if my score and post count put me ahead of some of the other contenders before the sign up is officially closed(in about six days) will I qualify?
i agree with that, PF is a great member but he his application isn't complete.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237564#msg237564
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 11:34:44 pm »
Actually that's a very valid point, but note that the ambiguity starts from the fact that xdude said "simply reply to this topic". "Remember to post score" doesn't require the player to show the score, and this could mean PF can simply change his post right now and qualify.

It all depends on how the Overseer (xdude) interprets the rules. I'll make sure these kinds of mistakes do not occur in the next trials.

Offline Korugar

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237568#msg237568
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 11:40:47 pm »
Yeah, and I really don't want to start an argument about which one of us should be in. Honestly, I think it's him, if it comes down to one of us. I was simply adding it when I asked when the deadline is, now(well, technically earlier today) or in six days.

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18551.msg237804#msg237804
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2011, 07:55:00 am »
Honestly, that was mainly my fault, as I never specifically asked people to post their score (mainly because I never though I'd have to take out some people based on a system which involves in-game score). So PF's application was, in fact, complete. Better luck next time Korugar. Also:

The sign ups for the Trials of Gravity are now closed!
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

anything
blarg: