*Author

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg242792#msg242792
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 01:23:29 am »
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg242835#msg242835
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 02:28:11 am »
how come the chimera art looks different?

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg243064#msg243064
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 12:23:03 pm »
how come the chimera art looks different?
Special foil chimera obtainable only as donation code or part of league win codes
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg243155#msg243155
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 04:27:30 pm »

PhantomFox

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg246422#msg246422
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 04:42:32 am »
I think I may have to drop out for this, as I'm having trouble mustering up the competitive spirit.  Sorry, but I don't think you'd want an apathetic master anyhow.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg251995#msg251995
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 05:27:59 pm »
I am absolutely mad and disappointed at all three of you who decided to drop.

@918 and 927 you two basically made fools of yourselves in this thread by failing to comprehend even the most basic rules, and now you're dropping without even saying sorry? Good job showing off.

@PF Why did you join this trials in the first place if you expect yourself to be an apathetic master? You're one of the most prominent gravity player in the forum and it saddens me to see you with such self-deprecating mindset.

Remember that there were several people who desperately wanted to join this trials, but they either had to switch to other element or just drop. Remember that you insulted those people by taking over the spots first and then dropping without notice.

I don't want to hear any excuses. I'm just disappointed that my first Trials as a master got totally screwed up.

Offline TheCrazyMango

• TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252009#msg252009
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 06:28:24 pm »
@918 and 927 you two basically made fools of yourselves in this thread by failing to comprehend even the most basic rules, and now you're dropping without even saying sorry? Good job showing off.
@girlsgenerationFirst thing i will say, is that i am offended.
I sent a lengthy pm to SG saying i was sorry and other things. I sent a PM to xdude saying i was sorry that i had to quit. How about i send a mass PM to everybody in trials. would that make you happy? Is insulting people publicly making you feel good?
I never did this to look good. I will admit that i was dissapointed when i had to drop. It was not totally my choice.
I do not see any rules that i missed. I re-read the rules multiple times, and was the first gravity member to completely finish phase 1. That said, i did go back and edit my article before the deadline. And do you really think i would have joined trials if i had not thought i was able to finish?
I did not make a public announcement about my leaving for a time and being sorry. I personally believe that i will resume being active in the community in about a month, so im not totally leaving. I do not have a staff position or enough responsibilities to make a goodbye topic even halfway worth it.
And from what i understand, 918 has a friend in the hospital. Why dont you just go insult Essence for leaving War? Any reason?
And majofa is still competing in trials, he/she will be a worth opponent. Do you think TNG likes it how in his first trials ever all of his competitors except the master quit? DD did you those trials, but do you hear TNG making a fuss about it?
I may be over-reacting, im going through stressful stuff and i have very limited internet access in which to post this, so its not the best thing i could write. You may all think of me negatively after this. If you do, whoop-de-do. I felt that i needed to respond to this, because GG doesnt have any idea why i quit, lets say my parents died in a car acccident, how would you feel then? I think you crossed the line here, insulting me for leaving because my parents and therapist said so, and 918 because he cares about his friend. If i am making too much drama here, i am sorry, but i cant let something like this go unnoticed. Im not that kind of person. If i get watched or muted, so be it, but i feel that i have made my point.
Good job whining.
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252016#msg252016
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 06:43:36 pm »
I am absolutely mad and disappointed at all three of you who decided to drop.

@PF Why did you join this trials in the first place if you expect yourself to be an apathetic master? You're one of the most prominent gravity player in the forum and it saddens me to see you with such self-deprecating mindset.

Remember that there were several people who desperately wanted to join this trials, but they either had to switch to other element or just drop. Remember that you insulted those people by taking over the spots first and then dropping without notice.

I don't want to hear any excuses. I'm just disappointed that my first Trials as a master got totally screwed up.
I'm sorry, but don't you find this just a bit hypocritical?  Didn't you say that you were dropping your TO position because YOU had things that YOU had to deal with?  So where exactly do you draw the line between what is justified from leaving for whatever reasons?  When they mess with your plans?  As I seem to recall there were plenty of people who wanted that position, and you're pretty much dropping without notice; so those people who applied shouldn't be insulted?  I simply can't believe this.  Things happen in life happen that we can't control.  Do you expect someone to be punished for not being able to foresee the future?  This was hardly a justified claim to make and I would have hoped that someone with your influence in this community would have had more sense than to make such a personal attack.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252093#msg252093
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 09:23:22 pm »
@927 a typical response I would've received. as I expected. I'm not going to comment anything on it.

One thing is sure: if you're going to drop, at least write a sorry note somewhere in Trial of Gravity subforum just like Phantomfox did and maybe explain why you're dropping. Majofa, the only remaining challenger, is also upset about it, and you can ask him yourself. Now it's a bit too late, but what can I say?

Don't you try to compare yourself to Essence. The case of Essence is a bit different because he didn't have to force others to change their trial spots while their favorite element already became full. And again, he clearly stated in the forum about his issue, and I respect that. You didn't.

@willng3 First of all, you're leaking an information I put up in the PRIVATE forum of elements council. Thankfully this isn't such a sensitive issue.

I knew since the tournament time change that I won't be able to organize and I might have to give up. So, i mentioned that I would be dropping, and also mentioned that I would be back to organizing in a few months.

Offline TheCrazyMango

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252130#msg252130
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 10:01:40 pm »
@927 a typical response I would've received. as I expected. I'm not going to comment anything on it.
One thing is sure: if you're going to drop, at least write a sorry note somewhere in Trial of Gravity subforum just like Phantomfox did and maybe explain why you're dropping. Majofa, the only remaining challenger, is also upset about it, and you can ask him yourself. Now it's a bit too late, but what can I say?
Comment number 1! I understand people occasionaly only saying one thing. but that isnt the case. i also talked some to majofa about it. i was frazzled and forgot to apologize to him specifically. I will admit fault here, at the time i did not know he was displeased. Nobody is perfect, especially when put in stressful situations.
Don't you try to compare yourself to Essence. The case of Essence is a bit different because he didn't have to force others to change their trial spots while their favorite element already became full. And again, he clearly stated in the forum about his issue, and I respect that. You didn't.
Comment number 2!
And from what i understand, 918 has a friend in the hospital. Why dont you just go insult Essence for leaving War? Any reason?
First off, i think you might have misread it. that would clear up that point.
That also left team water short a person. If nils had started as general, their would be another member on team water. Just to clarify, I totally understand why Essence did what he did, and i respect him for it, and it isnt his fault.
@willng3 First of all, you're leaking an information I put up in the PRIVATE forum of elements council. Thankfully this isn't such a sensitive issue.
I knew since the tournament time change that I won't be able to organize and I might have to give up. So, i mentioned that I would be dropping, and also mentioned that I would be back to organizing in a few months.
I think giving up a staff position is more influencial than giving up in trials. and i sent a PRIVATE message to xdude saying i was dropping out and apologizing. Also, i said would be back soon. any similarities?

Are all these personal attacks really necessary? When i get mad at stuff on the forums i go to the tourney room and rant. Once i was in normal chat(probably a bad idea) but for the most part i keep it to myself. Did MrBlonde complain about having 1 challenger? He did eventually get another challenger, but did he complain while he only had one?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252164#msg252164
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 11:11:38 pm »
Yes, I contemplated whether or not disclosing such information would be a good idea considering it was private.  However, Council on numerous occasions has had no problem with discussing topics which have been in the private section with the community so I see no reason why such transparency in this area would be wrong.  Furthermore, it's not like this information couldn't be discussed with the remainder of the community at any time anyways; they'd find out about it one way or another and the reaction would be nearly the same.  I acted simply because I didn't think this was just, it's nothing personal and I have no real desire to continue a conversation or debate on this subject since I believe I have already made my point.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Ryan666

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252210#msg252210
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 11:58:52 pm »
Yes, I contemplated whether or not disclosing such information would be a good idea considering it was private.  However, Council on numerous occasions has had no problem with discussing topics which have been in the private section with the community so I see no reason why such transparency in this area would be wrong.  Furthermore, it's not like this information couldn't be discussed with the remainder of the community at any time anyways; they'd find out about it one way or another and the reaction would be nearly the same.  I acted simply because I didn't think this was just, it's nothing personal and I have no real desire to continue a conversation or debate on this subject since I believe I have already made my point.
You are rude.

blarg: