*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252211#msg252211
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 12:00:26 am »
@willng3 First of all, you're leaking an information I put up in the PRIVATE forum of elements council. Thankfully this isn't such a sensitive issue.
Yes, I contemplated whether or not disclosing such information would be a good idea considering it was private.  However, Council on numerous occasions has had no problem with discussing topics which have been in the private section with the community so I see no reason why such transparency in this area would be wrong.  Furthermore, it's not like this information couldn't be discussed with the remainder of the community at any time anyways; they'd find out about it one way or another and the reaction would be nearly the same.  I acted simply because I didn't think this was just, it's nothing personal and I have no real desire to continue a conversation or debate on this subject since I believe I have already made my point.
You are rude.
Was I?  Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to be; I was just trying to clarify an issue.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Ryan666

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252227#msg252227
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 12:16:02 am »
@willng3 First of all, you're leaking an information I put up in the PRIVATE forum of elements council. Thankfully this isn't such a sensitive issue.
Yes, I contemplated whether or not disclosing such information would be a good idea considering it was private.  However, Council on numerous occasions has had no problem with discussing topics which have been in the private section with the community so I see no reason why such transparency in this area would be wrong.  Furthermore, it's not like this information couldn't be discussed with the remainder of the community at any time anyways; they'd find out about it one way or another and the reaction would be nearly the same.  I acted simply because I didn't think this was just, it's nothing personal and I have no real desire to continue a conversation or debate on this subject since I believe I have already made my point.
You are rude.
Was I?  Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to be; I was just trying to clarify an issue.
Well you may have but in an extremely rude way.

MrBlonde

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252261#msg252261
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 01:52:41 am »
Well welcome to the club GG. Death had 3 drop out as well. Thankfully DD came through and joined up. It's unfortunate but it does happen. You might have handled this a bit better but i completely understand. Just as last trials i am pretty disappointed with the turnout but it happens.

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252268#msg252268
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 02:07:40 am »
 OK, GG, not this again. I really have lost all respect for you, shoving away your element's followers. And you, off all people, should know that :gravity , quite frankly, is not too popular. I am really sick of your shit, and as you might have noticed, life is being a real bitch to me. I do not need to take your crap. So, if you wouldn't mind, shut the HELL up, would ya?
^Meant for GG^

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg252428#msg252428
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 08:44:25 am »
Phase 1 is over. Do all your flaming in private.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg253056#msg253056
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 02:49:09 am »
Phase 1 is over. Do all your flaming in private.
Spoilers. I love them.

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg253061#msg253061
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 02:53:43 am »
nothing

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg253068#msg253068
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:05 am »
I told myself I wasn't going to post here but one post here really tipped me off.

it's people like you who ruin people's chance to join and their hope for the element, so do us all a favor and back off. [:
This is way too far out of line. Is it his fault his friend's in the hospital? Is it his fault he's being blamed for it? No, and no. There is no reason for here to flame people who wanted to challenge her and got forced out of it. Sure he could have toned down on the cussing, but she could have at least had the sense to yell at them in PM where other people can't see it all. But instead she posted it here and blamed them for stuff out of their control. And this isn't the first time this has happened with her either. I'm rather surprised that you're defending her for something that she wrongly started.

I apologize if I start anything with this but I'm not going to stand back and watch this unfold. It's not justified in any way.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Legit

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg253076#msg253076
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2011, 03:10:36 am »
I didn't want to get involved, but

Seriously, have some fun. Stop arguing.

Memorystick

Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg253092#msg253092
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2011, 03:19:17 am »
Alright folks, I'd like to point out that whatever girls says (or has said) will affect whether or not people vote for her in Phase 3- stuff like this isn't really necessary :)

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg253386#msg253386
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 02:21:24 pm »
I didn't want to get involved, but

Seriously, have some fun. Stop arguing.
That's Legit.

Alright folks, I'd like to point out that whatever girls says (or has said) will affect whether or not people vote for her in Phase 3- stuff like this isn't really necessary :)
I already had this in mind when I started the whole thing, so I'm willing to take the risks.

About an hour left until Phase 3 starts. Let's see how all this unfolds.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: 3rd Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19011.msg259475#msg259475
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 11:59:26 am »
GG was upset ... and because she wanted to be challenged. It's a good reason to be upset. Folks should calm down a bit ... I am no stranger to reacting strongly here and there when upset. It's a sign of passion -- of caring about something. That's usually a good thing.

blarg: