*Author

Offline PlayerOaTopic starter

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67862.msg1299237#msg1299237
« on: June 15, 2020, 07:52:31 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
PHASE 1 DONE

:gravitybig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules.

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master andretimpa of :gravity is defending.
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 07:46:06 pm by PlayerOa »
    War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
    • Reputation Power: 58
    • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
    • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
    Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67862.msg1299247#msg1299247
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 08:45:49 pm »
    Spoiler for Phase 1:
    Spoiler for non gravy cards need some love too:

this was pretty much an excuse to practice with my new tablet  :P
    Spoiler for not an art task:
    My favorite deck was of course
    Adrenatimpa
    Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
    Deck import code : [Select]
    4sl 55k 55n 55n 55n 55n 55n 55n 576 744 744 744 744 745 745 745 745 745 745 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 8pn

Besides the pun, I love rushes and this is the strength of this deck. All creatures are at sweet spots for adrenaline and this is actually a clever way of allocating upgrades in the trials meta (since mercs are better adren targets than guards). This deck's main weaknesses are RT and AM (as with any buff deck), since it reduces the damage output considerably and allows it to be outpaced. Another weakness is that it has no control (unless you consider momentum a soft PC vs shields), so you better kill your opponent fast  :silly:

Countering it is not that hard tbh. For example, this mod of a deck Ginyu fielded you have wrecked it

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
    Deck import code : [Select]
    4vc 4vc 4vc 500 500 500 50u 50u 50u 50u 55t 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 747 747 747 747 747 747 74d 74d 74d 74d 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 8pj

Spoiler for War Bonus:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 06:52:49 pm by andretimpa »
    Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
    :gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
    • Reputation Power: 52
    • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
    Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67862.msg1299507#msg1299507
    « Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 06:59:42 pm »
    Spoiler for Phase 1:

Spoiler for A song is a poem:
    "Without Hoty" (A parody of Without Me - Eminem)

Hotyugh
    Fake name all gimmicks

Two gravity gals go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside
    Two gravity gals go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

Guess who's back, back again
    Hoty's's back, tell a friend
    Guess who's back
    Guess who's back
    Guess who's back
    Guess who's back
    Guess who's back
    Guess who's back
    Guess who's back

I'm your favorite monster
    'Cause no competition in Trials is a bore
    They want Hoty the best eater
    Well if you want Hoty, this is what I'll give ya
    A cruddy washed up girl that'll make you snicker
    Some quanta that'll jump-start my heart
    Quicker than a shock
    When I get shocked on the internet by the forums
    That are still operating
    When I'm pop on the discord where you're populating (hey!)

You waited this long now stop worrying
    'Cause I'm back with my best deck; done journeying
    I know that you got the title andre
    But a solo trials problem's unvarying

So if w(3)3 will let me be
    Or Oa extends timer for me
    I'll try my best to be an enrollee
    But it'd be so boring without me

So come on guys, give me a try heck that
    I won't just die, Ill fight through July, and get ready 'cause this shit's about to get weighty
    I just settled all my conflicts
    Fuck you, Zanzy!

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just support me
    'Cause we need a little controversy
    'Cause it'd be so boring without me

I said this looks like a job for me so everybody just support me
    'Cause we need a little controversy
    'Cause it'd be so boring without me
    Spoiler for You activated my trap card:

Spoiler for War Bonus:
    Nothing here, sorry lads

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus: