Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Gravity?

andretimpa
23 (52.3%)
worldwideweb3
20 (45.5%)
None Worthy
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: June 06, 2016, 01:12:23 pm

*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234370#msg1234370
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:12:23 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you do not have any preference for who should be Master, or cannot decide between the candidates, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread (and in the General questions thread) to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:16:01 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234386#msg1234386
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:32:58 pm »

Phase 1
Spoiler for jenkar:
@All : Analyse your performance in trials so far (both phases) in a critical manner. Where did you go right? Where did you go wrong? What would you change if you could? You have 4 hours. (if someone wants me to answer this, pm)
Phase 1 went well, so far, as i got 2 points for all 3 tasks. However, voting still remains, so we will have to wait for that to conclude first. In Phase 2, i think i did pretty decent. I went 12-2. Commenting on my losses, one was against DBH. I expected andre to play DBH, and as i couldnt counter it at all (having already used light), i played my rainbow deck, as i had 2 of those. I suppose i should have kept light, but i wrongly predicted him to bring DBH in g2 (thankfully i won that regardless). My other loss to kuro was when he played PUGons, and i played my wings deck. Again, expected him to go aether, but ghostal, not PUGons (completely forgotten it existed). I made a misply in the match, by using 2 shockwaves on his 1 dragon. Had i kept those shockwaves, i would have won. Ofcourse, its easy to say this in hindsight, as i wouldnt have known my next draw in the game.
Spoiler for afda:
And some questions for all trialists:
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the War General?Most likely, yes. Unless something happens in RL.
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the Brawl Boss?Not too sure, but i'll try. Thing is, i'll be doing my end of year exams then, most likely, and my university options depend on them. So, i'll see if i can manage it.
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, what are your goals? What is the minimum that you could achieve that you'd look back on and say 'Yes, I did a good job there'? Please be realistic.I would like to do well in war, coming in top 5 at least. Gravity does have potential, but it does depends on war rules as well.
Spoiler for CO:
MoG applicants: Write me a short story about a Gravity creature/card?
"Charge!" The  set their eyes on what was to be their next prey, . The otyughs wrapped their tentacles around abomination's, tearing them apart, slowly munching on them.
Spoiler for Aves:
If the challenger in second place was granted the title "Master of Gravy" would you aim for it?
Spoiler for Ginyu:
What is your personal connection with Gravity?
I'm gonna be honest here, one of the reasons i trialled for gravity was to make sure no STANDIN was required. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean that's the only reason. I'm the leader of OtyUnity, which shows my connection to gravity. If not for gravity, i would be flying(?) right now, and who knows how it would be. Gravity is about pulling things towards yourself, affecting people around you, whether good or bad. I do feel that in real life, i try and be that one person people remember, whether for good reasons, or for humorous reasons, or any. I've a knack at behaving in a weird way, which tends to make me a bit known i guess?
Spoiler for discord:
What's the strongest deck in gravity?

How much do you weigh? A good master of gravity needs that bulk :P
There is not a single strongest decks. Many decks are strong, depending on situation. Andre has said some of the good decks gravity has to offer, i wont say anymore. I weigh 70-72 kgs, 6ft height.
Spoiler for sub:
For all trialists for all elements:

- How would you represent yourself in a comic if you wanted to be recognized, but without saying anything in the comic? Describe your looks.
- How would you represent your element's "essence" as a character in a comic? Would it have a gender? Describe its looks.
December 2015 - http://elementscommunity.org/forum/visual-arts/krzysiekxd's-%28and-company%29-comics-thread-part-2/
For the element, idk, something bulky, made of metal kinda. No gender, obviously.
Spoiler for Heman:
To all
What is your favorite gravity card(upped and unupped) ?
unupped, sofo, because its just really good. Gravity lacks good unupped cards, as there arent much effecient attackers, or any standout cards. For an upped card, Charger. It ticks a lot of boxes, by being a really good attacker, which can bypass shields. Graviton guard is a close second, as it can be splashed in rainbows and all, but its inability to bypass shields means that chargers is more beneficial, at least in a mono.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 08:14:49 pm by worldwideweb3 »
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234394#msg1234394
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 01:47:19 pm »

Spoiler for Jenkar:
@All : Analyse your performance in trials so far (both phases) in a critical manner. Where did you go right? Where did you go wrong? What would you change if you could? You have 4 hours. (if someone wants me to answer this, pm)

I'd say I'm doing okay. Phase 1 is never a huge worry, as you only have to make a decent submission. The only points I didn't got so far were from my loss against www (the only thing I'd change would be not wasting my catatitans against his DBH, but I'm not psychic). In hindsight choosing what would be easier to do in task 1 wasn't the best choice, as the elements we got made it an uphill battle and also explains the not so impressive 10-5 I got.

I'm still hanging 2 points ahead because of the bonus points, but www is making me work for it.

Spoiler for Aves:
If the challenger in second place was granted the title "Master of Gravy" would you aim for it?

No. But that should totally be the consolation prize for the runner up.

If you become/remain master, who is going to be your favorite minion?

We've been running low on gravity minions, most of them have retired and I don't know the new guys that much (keeping an eye in godis and MoPun). So I'd pick the one I get along the best with, which would be Dm.

Spoiler for Afda:
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the War General?
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the Brawl Boss?
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, what are your goals? What is the minimum that you could achieve that you'd look back on and say 'Yes, I did a good job there'? Please be realistic.

Participating in War for me will depend largely of when it will start (be it as general or as soldier). Late July wouldn't be a good time for me, but mid August would be better (late August would be perfect). So to sum up, I want to participate, but depending on when it will be I'll be already too busy with RL.

Since Brawl is shorter (and if you make a good team it involves less pressure than War) I'll make an extra effort to participate (also, I love the event).

In War, I think leading gravity and ending up in the top half is the minimum the element deserves, so I'd be a bit upset if I didn't managed that.

In Brawl, I'd like to get another win and I think that is prety realistic, but if I keep my record of never being below 2nd place I'm happy too.

Spoiler for Sub:
For all trialists for all elements:

- How would you represent yourself in a comic if you wanted to be recognized, but without saying anything in the comic? Describe your looks.
- How would you represent your element's "essence" as a character in a comic? Would it have a gender? Describe its looks.

I made this thing to represent me during Brawl

check out how cheerful it looks

I feel like if I had to boil down gravity to a single character, I'd make it a Dilgo. Gravity has this whole theme of huge things, but I particularly think that it would fit in a steampunk atmosphere very well. So maybe a steampunk dilgo? Something like this (not my art)

Also, no gender, it's just a mecha :P

Spoiler for CO:
My question is as such: What's your favourite idea?

Sliced Bread

Once upon a time, Gravity Pillars were very lonely. They knew they had an immense potential to stall any opponent, but since the nerf of the mythical Gravityfish, they had been relegated to boring and efficient decks only.
Everything was looking bleak as Ginyu, the Gravity General, headed to war, thinking of a way to unlock once again his precious pillars' secret power. It was then that he came across a crazy Crusader dressed in a cat costume.

-Who are you brave warrior? And why are you dressed up like a cat?
-They call me MeowMeow. Why I dress like a cat is not important. What is important is that I can help you.
-So you heard about the problem with my pillars?
-Huh ... yes? - said the crusader confused, as he could swear Ginyu only wanted to know about the Sun.
-So how can I make gravity pillars good for stalling again?
-Ah! If there is one thing we light elementals are good at is at stalling.
-That's true.
-You see, the thing with pillars and stall is that you have to combine them with the right cards.
-Precisely.
-And it cannot be another gravity card.
-Indeed. I tried all of them already.
-You'd also need to use the right mark.
-What do you suggest?
-Have you tried gravity?
-Of course I did try gravity, look will you stop stalling and just go straight to the point.
-Sorry, it's second nature to us light elementals, as you know we are very good at ...
-So? - Ginyu cut him off.
-Huh ... have you tried using a cat?

At first Ginyu thought the crusader had just lost his mind or was just stringing him along, but slowly, the genius of the idea sunk in. The claws would make a perfect substitute to the attack of the fishes of old, once again unleashing all the stalling power of the gravity pillars. Ginyu was so happy that he gave a pat in the cat crusader.

Unfortunatelly, Ginyu doesn't know his own power level strength. He hit the Crusader so hard that he fell and hit his head.

Fortunatelly, the concussion brought the Crusader's sanity back. He felt a bit silly to be dressed like a cat and doesn't like to talk about it.

And that was the story of how Gravitycat was born.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vq 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 8pl

Spoiler for Disco:

The strongest deck in gravity is obviously [CLASSIFIED].

Seriously though it depends on what you expect but DBH, catatitans and swallow are all amazing decks with an honorable mention for chargertal for being an amazing stallbreaker.

I weight 62 kg (135 lb to those of you using freedom units).

I'm 5'9" high if you want to imagine how thin I am  :P

Spoiler for dripper:
Hello people! Imma ask some "getting to know you" questions.

1.For everyone: Is the element you are trialing for your favourite element? if its not then which is and why didnt you trial for it? If it is then which is your 2nd favourite and would consider trialing for it next time if you dont win these trials?

2.For everyone: Do you value higher the general of an element in war or the element itself? (for example your favourite element is  :underworld but STANDIN became the master of  :rainbow would you want to join the great master STANDIN or your favourite element no matter what general it has?)

3. For everyone: On the other side of the coin. As a general yourself, would you value higher more active players that may not hold your element as their favourite or players that have your element as their favourite but arent so active-or there are other problems-?

4. Masters Only: how would react if you had the lowest votes out of everyone in phase 3?

5. Challengers Only: assuming you make it to the finals. How would you react if the master didnt draft you in the coming war?(considering you want to be in the same team)

6. Last question for everyone: Why do you want to win trials? Why do you want to be a master?

thank you. kthxbai

1. Yes, gravity has been my favorite for a long time (for example). 2nd place for me would be time, but if my performance as STANDIN last trials is any indication I'd need to learn more about it to have a fighting chance.

2. NEVER. GO. AGAINST. STANDIN.
For real though, I wouldn't favour neither an element nor a general with a good reputation. I would on the other hand run from a general with a bad reputation (there have been a few).
I think being in different elements in war is good too. You learn new stuff, get to know people a little better, etc.

3. I'd get one or two people that know what they are doing and for the rest of the team I'd focus on people I feel won't drop out. So I guess I value activity more (I actually think my criterion wouldn't fit these options  ::))

5. You mean like in War 8 ? No hard feelings, though in hindsight I'm glad I didn't landed on that team. However, I trust www would do a better job than Scibra and I'd be curious to see how he'd handle things. So I guess I'd be mildly upset  :P

6. Me and www are in a bit of an awkward situation here. I entered mostly because I wanted to give Ginyu a good fight, then he didn't entered and www entered so that a STANDIN wouldn't be needed.
Anyway. Becoming a master would be pretty cool anyway. The new thing that would come with it would be being a general (time permitting), since I've been boss/co-boss in 2 Brawls already.

Spoiler for Heman:
To all

Unupped, I'd say SoFo. Upgraded, Guards have become very interesting as a cheap hitter since their buff in the 1.32 patch.

Spoiler for Ginyu:

In game/forums it has been my favorite element since very early on. I was part of the :gravity guild in the first attempt we made at guilds, have been in trials once, played in gravity in war 9 and now I have picked it for Budokan.
IRL I'm a physicist, but the stuff I study would fall closer to :entropy . Still, I have lots of friends that make research in gravity (aka general relativity and quantum gravity) for a living.
Also, I'm thankful gravity exists. We'd have no planets, suns or galaxies otherwise and there would be nothing but just a bunch of boring particles and radiation going around.

Spoiler for justa:
Chirp trill chirp chirp?

Warble?

P.S. Really more for the challengers: What do you think you'll do better than the current master?

Well, I'd say Ginyu is the best gravity player we had since Laxa (that is a match I'd have loved to see), so comparing with him in terms of PvP skill is a tall order for me. I'd be proud to get close to what he accomplished in his term, in terms of war and events.

Now if we take PvP out of the equation and talk Brawl, I have a better experience (4 Brawls, 3 of them leading or being the right-hand man) and a great track record, so I'm prety confident I'd perform better than him. Still, I expect to see him as regular next time.

Spoiler for Higu:
To all: How has your favorite element affected your life?

If you're not in Trials for your favorite element, let me know so I know whom not to vote for.

I'm in the right trials, no worries :P

Without gravity, there'd be no Sun, no Earth, no us. Worse of all, there'd be no EtG.
Even if you turned it off now, the sun would explode. If you were outdoors you'd be slingshot by earth's rotation (it would look to you as if you were floating and the ground was moving away) into deep space and die. If you were lucky enough to be indoors you'd still die because the atmosphere would also be slingshot into space and you would soon asfixiate. If you were fast enough to reach for an O2 tube you'd still die due to decompression. Even if by some weird reason humans built a giant bubble around the planet we'd still die from the freezing temperatures that would follow in a few days. On the other hand, if you were lucky enough to be an astronaut in mission at the time you can take comfort on the fact that you'll live for a while longer, drifting aimlessly through space and with no place to come back to.

So, yeah ... I kinda like that we have gravity :P
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:20:22 am by andretimpa »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234444#msg1234444
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 05:05:13 pm »

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234487#msg1234487
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 10:35:04 pm »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234607#msg1234607
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 09:01:29 pm »
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234618#msg1234618
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 10:11:17 pm »

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:14:10 pm by Discord »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Heman

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Heman is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elemental Master of Nothing
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2016 3rd Place
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234682#msg1234682
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:15:32 pm »
To all
War #10 :life scrub

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234863#msg1234863
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 01:19:30 pm »
Grats andre! Cheers everyone for votes~
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1234871#msg1234871
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 01:34:05 pm »
Prety balanced so far, see you in phase 4 www.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62076.msg1235862#msg1235862
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 12:21:56 am »
Time until the gravy starts to flow: 0 hours 0 minutes remaining.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:40:27 pm by andretimpa »

anything
blarg: