Poll

Who is the most worthy to be the next Master of Fire?

Vangelios
5 (12.8%)
RootRanger
30 (76.9%)
Flyingcat
3 (7.7%)
None Worthy
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: June 14, 2015, 12:38:08 pm

*Author

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58611.msg1192834#msg1192834
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 07:07:14 pm »
To all: Who was the greatest Master of Fire? Why?
It's hard to choose between Antagon, kev, and Napalm. All three were very accomplished PvP players, outside of War. Antagon is probably the most "legendary" of the three, because he was the first general to win war and one of the first people to play Grabbow. kev was one of the few players from War 1 who stayed on the forums through War 6, so I suppose he's one of the few branches between the newer players and the old. Napalm didn't stick around as long, but she was probably the most passionate about Fire among the three. I suppose I'd have to go with Antagon.

Will you lead your team during war?
I will probably be too busy. If I win Trials, I will ask Vangelios to be general.

What would be your dream team? (ALL players allowed [master of a different element, active/inactive, etc...], max. 5 player)
Sir Valimont - predict opponent's decks
Kael Hate - "predict" opponent's RNG
Antagon - build overpowered decks
zanzarino - add overpowered cards to these overpowered decks
Scaredgirl - come up with epic April Fool's jokes

Do you think more ups would change something? Short explanation pls.
Honestly I think 6 upgrades is a "sweet spot" for Fire. We need 6 in order to run fully upped dials in our Firestall, but with more upgrades, other teams will be able to build faster and more resilient decks to get around it. I also think that with more upgrades, we will be using more Immo and less Mono.

Does the vault feel emptier with no fire spirits or no ash eaters?
Fire Spirit can sometimes work as backup Immo fodder. Ash Eater is just plain terrible.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58611.msg1192842#msg1192842
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 08:13:09 pm »
If Zanzarino added an element called Life, elemental opposite of Death, how do you think it would be designed? Preferably it's cardpool of 14-17 cards would be cool, but I understand if such an in depth make-your-own-element is too much to ask for

If this seems off topic from Fire, follow up is: How does it interact with Fire?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:20:06 pm by serprex »

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58611.msg1193198#msg1193198
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 01:47:27 am »
I will probably be too busy. If I win Trials, I will ask Vangelios to be general.
I don't know why but I like of this idea, If I lose I'll accept be the general.

Thanks to all that voted on me, but at least this time Root deserves the votes, and sorry I have some problems in RL lately, then I'll be off line most times in the moment

Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

blarg: