*Author

Offline OnizukaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1076321#msg1076321
« on: June 01, 2013, 09:22:08 pm »
Point time is over

:firebig

Please make sure you've read the Rules (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,49609.0.html) very carefully.

To join these Trials, simply reply to this topic with your Phase 1 points and a screenshot of your in-game score.

Requirements:
  • 50,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forums posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time the clock above expires)
Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:
  • Vangelios
  • furballdn
  • intthisroom

Master is defending.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:57:55 pm by Onizuka »
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1076382#msg1076382
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 10:46:15 pm »
 Hope see a maximum of 4 candidates

I'll get into this furnace
Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:27:06 pm by Vangelios »
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:30:30 am by furballdn »

• Legendary Member
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1076472#msg1076472
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 05:15:45 am »
I'll accept that signup for now but if another challenger joins I will ask for your exact score.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077131#msg1077131
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:31:49 am »
My participation in 6 trials of light, count loyalty here?

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077132#msg1077132
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 08:44:10 am »
surprise...fire getting less popular?
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • War Hardcore Player
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077133#msg1077133
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 08:59:22 am »
We let's see... in fact we have many adepts, but look at Aether... no one there?, I am seriously thinking of going there.

• Legendary Member
  • Donuts!
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077140#msg1077140
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:49:41 am »
\
My participation in 6 trials of light, count loyalty here?

Participation in the Light trials will only give a loyalty bonus if you participate in the light trials.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • War Hardcore Player
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077141#msg1077141
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 09:59:15 am »
 Right, but in fact I went to light because I was kicked of fire, I think it would be fair I have at least 1 point loyaly, I was loyal to the fire,
I think being a player is kicked from your favorite element, he deserves at least one point of loyaly, I did not go because I wanted light.

• Legendary Member
  • Donuts!
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077287#msg1077287
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »
Think that is the case->post it in the suggestion thread.

Being kicked out and going to another trial will not currently award loyalty points.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • War Hardcore Player
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077319#msg1077319
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 09:23:01 pm »
 Was just an observation I made, and I think it makes great sense, I do not make question of 1 point of loyalty
 The phase 2 pvp is undoubtedly a decisive, I'm sure I can have the community vote if I have a good performance of course, but if my opponents are better, I will vote them up too.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49619.msg1077498#msg1077498
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 01:01:01 pm »
6 points

just a visit to a place that gives me memories of my last trial battle  :P
Spoiler for Hidden:

Proof of loyalty
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,44547.0.html
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

blarg: