inthisroom
18 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: July 01, 2013, 10:30:14 pm

*Author

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1083305#msg1083305
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 11:04:22 pm »
Thanks... Well, just be alive to the change of mind :)
and Marsu,  fire needs your vote, please be tolerant
can be I, Glenn, ITR or Furballdn, but vote. no be drastic as I went
I think we this bad phase was passed, which is very important ;)

Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1083380#msg1083380
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 08:49:19 am »
Don't worry, I did vote. For someone else than I initially voted for, though.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1083477#msg1083477
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 06:01:34 pm »
@Vangelios Thank you for your apology. There is also no reason for you to quit, and I'm glad to see that you haven't. Let's just leave it here as letting bygones be bygones and just having it so that the best candidate wins.

To everyone:

Design a card that is more or less balanced using typical balance formulae, yet would increase your element's power significantly. In other words, identify where your element is weak and design a card to remedy this.
That's a bit hard to do considering the element of fire. As a "complete" element, it's hard to really introduce something new to it. Also, the "weakness" that fire has, glass cannon creatures, is also hard to remedy in that by changing that, it loses a lot of the thematics behind Fire. Probably something Fire lacks is anti-control.

The idea of a dying glow is that your creatures are so imbued with fire that they go for one last attack before they perish. This helps patch up Fire's weakness to CC and it adds some extra damage to Fire's arsenal. Synergy wise, this could combine with Immolation, Fractal, or expensive cards like Crimson Dragon. Pricing is based on Eclipse.

All contestants: Feel free to be honest. But do you feel that fire and yourself are connected on a different level or just an element you like in a game? Why?
It's a special element for me because it's the first mono deck (at the time) that I upped. Debauchery was an example of a deck that was so simple and elegant with the ways everything synergized together, but it also misfired sometimes. I loved the chance of something like that, something slightly risky, but bringing large rewards.

You are to ask yourself a question you can't answer. What do you ask yourself?

Note, saying "Is this question an acceptable answer to itself?" is not an acceptable answer to this question.
What will I be thinking tomorrow?

To all  :fire trialers:
What is the name of the chemical element that used to be considered the source and essence of fire some time ago ?
[hint: according to current scientific view, the element belongs to the world of fantasy, so fitting for EtG  ;) ]
Not sure, but in ancient alchemy, fire was associated with Sulphur.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084036#msg1084036
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 03:42:14 am »

2) If you are to keep your decision though, it is something we have to respect. Glenn, I am quite surprised by what you wrote. It definetly does not make Vangelios less hounorable, should he try to withdraw from Trials. I always thought of you two guys as brothers under the banner of Fire and am sad to see that it seems to be easier to break that bond than I thought.

Marsu, I disagree with this "make an elephant out of a gnat" is deeper, would be to remove the BL of you because you did not play with someone specific
Glenn has the freedom to speak in that tone with me, he is my friend and I found some interesting points of what he said actually think he wants me to continue. only this.
And really how this starts to take a nasty domino effect, I actually prefer to continue
let's turn this page and try to have fun, after all is for that's what we are here. :)
then make a fun question, yeah to alleviate this climate, after all you want to be master of life, make ask a question that give life for fire.

marsu, vangelios got that point. and it is not that simple for something like that to break any bonds. It is not disrespecting his decision, but it is trying to let him see the other way round of things.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline AnnaMall

• Reputation Power: 11
  • AnnaMall is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.AnnaMall is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • 2 SN and Lightning sitting there
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084112#msg1084112
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 01:26:38 pm »
Really tough one to call, great candidates all over

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084126#msg1084126
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 02:00:10 pm »
added another music as a finisher move.

I give questions posted here a priority first. Please look at them. It took me a long time to answer those questions XD
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084390#msg1084390
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 01:58:00 pm »
 :fireThank you:fire

Offline farscape

• Reputation Power: 5
  • farscape is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Emperor Crichton
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084423#msg1084423
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:33 pm »
To all  :fire trialers:
What is the name of the chemical element that used to be considered the source and essence of fire some time ago ?
[hint: according to current scientific view, the element belongs to the world of fantasy, so fitting for EtG  ;) ]

I find it funny that none of you  :fire enthusiasts know about Phlogiston

The phlogiston theory (from the Ancient Greek φλογιστόν phlogistón "burning up", from φλόξ phlóx "flame"), first stated in 1667 by Johann Joachim Becher, is an obsolete scientific theory that postulated the existence of a fire-like element called "phlogiston", which was contained within combustible bodies and released during combustion.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084451#msg1084451
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 04:32:30 pm »
:fireThank you Onizuca:fire
 ITR Nothing against you, but the truth is that Onizuca benefit you, anyway good luck against Glenn
 The only chance I had was in phase 2 pvp, and it was excelent for me, I won all games.
 Here I knew I would lose the votes, however did not think it would have 16 votes, I thought it would receive less
 thanks to everyone who voted for me

Lol this is my 1000 post, it was regrettable to have to celebrate it this way, but I'm strong to overcome these things.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:48:29 pm by Vangelios »
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Dopha

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dopha is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My english is bad.
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084460#msg1084460
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 04:57:58 pm »
Gratz Makk ^-^

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084620#msg1084620
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 03:42:58 am »
Congratulations inthisroom. Good luck!

To all those that still voted for me despite my shortcomings this time, thank you. It means a lot to me.

Offline bripod

• bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50066.msg1084629#msg1084629
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 05:16:55 am »

:fire  Gratz! ...and best of luck my Brother.  :fire

anything
blarg: