*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459722#msg459722
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:11:45 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase ends when above poll expires.

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.  Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

For reference, here are the 5th Trials Standings (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35936.0.html) and Phase 1 Submission (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35922.0.html) threads.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459725#msg459725
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 06:12:16 pm »

Quote from: Kuro
Q: “If the ‘Phoenix’ card never existed, would you feel that Fire would be up to par today? Would you still be just as interested in the element without it?”
A: Yes and yes. Obviously losing phoenix would be quite a blow, but fire still has several other good damage sources, and it's control is still top tier. While the remaining creatures are all fragile, the strength of firestall would help balance fire's meta, by providing an alternative when facing high-CC decks. As for my interest in Fire, I'm kind of Kartis' opposite, in that I like fire's stalling and control more than it's speed. Losing Phoenix would be a blow to domination decks, which would be sad, but stalling would still be available in all it's imba glory, and I'd still be here.

Quote from: RR
Q: Let's suppose Immolation/Cremation is a :rainbow card (yup, it's meant to be other but it still gives fire quanta). Could you build a %50 Fire deck with it?
A: Well, most of the famous immo decks would still be at least 50% Fire, so yes. Or if you mean exactly 50%, I would add a few basic rainbow fillers such as vamp dagger, GP, etc.
Honestly though, I'm not a huge immo fan. I'm glad it exists, since it does a lot to fill out Fire's strong presence in the meta, but as someone who prefers domin and stall decks almost exclusively over rushes, I don't make much use of it except as a denial counter.

Q: Could you create a Celsius weapon that could be equipped with Fahreneit? (Holding two weapons at once, no shield).
A:
Q: What's the scent of fire?
A: It smells yellowy-orange.

Quote from: Calindu
Q: Fire started very bad this war, and didn't ended up in top 3, you think it's because the nerfs or the teams adapted and countered fire?
A: I didn't participate in this last War, so my opinion on that is less informed than some. I would say that because War is hard work and can be stressful, the discouragement caused by early losses and the recent nerfs probably played a large role in the team's mediocre finish.

Quote from: majofa
Q: Last War, in Round 2, Fire went 1-7. What went wrong as to the approach for that War?
A: Hmm well I wrote out several thoughts here, then deleted them. I wasn't involved in War 3, and while I can find specific issues with Fire's deckbuilding or predictions during round 2 by looking over the battle summaries, that's not enough for me to give an informed opinion on the faults of Fire's overall approach. So I'm not sure. It may be worthwhile, should I win mastership, to interview members of last year's team so that I can gain a more complete picture of the situation.

Quote from: Oni
Q: Would you be willing to change your name to YoungSoot if you beat Napalm?
A: No. But were a name change feasible I would consider SootySot. In that case I would also have to pursue other masterships afterwards, in order to accumulate the whole set:
 :fire SootySot :fire
 :light ShinySot :light
 :darkness ScarySot :darkness
 :aether SpaceSot :aether
 :death SomberSot :death
 :gravity StableSot :gravity
 :water SoppingSot :water
 :life SpinySot :life
 :air SoaringSot :air
 :earth StonySot :earth
 :time SomedaySot :time
 :entropy StrangeSot :entropy

Quote from: Blonde
Q: So basically i just want to know how you are going to lead  to victory next war and why you will be the best to lead. Also if you don't plan on leading War let me know this as well.
A: I would most likely choose to lead in War, and if so I would approach it with 3 goals in mind (in roughly this order of importance):
1. Provide a fun War experience for my team and all War participants.
2. Further grow the fan base for Fire.
3. Win.
My plan would be to encourage interesting and surprising decks, to pick my team with a focus on attitude and interest, and just generally show off the fun side of Fire and War. :>

Quote from: DevilLoss
Q: what element do you think is the most uncooperative with fire and why.
A: :entropy:gravity:life, and :time each have only a few cards that synergize well with Fire imo. I guess I'd pick Gravy as the least helpful, since Fire can already deal with most shields (momentum), has plenty of CC (oty), and already has plenty of damage (Fire Eater) so there aren't a ton of situations where adding gravy would be the best choice.

Q: also what would you do diffrently that will bring fire back into the top 3 for next war?
A: See my reply to MrBlonde above. We already know Fire has the power and versatility to win War. I'd focus on making the War experience enjoyable, and hopefully success would follow.

Q: please also show me a deck that is powerful that doesnt require firebolt/immolation/pheonix/farenheight and it must be 50% fire.
A:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7gr 7gr 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 8pp

Quote from: bogtro
Q: With the recent nerfs to Fire, where do you believe Fire ranks in terms of raw element strength? Where do you feel it ranked beforehand?
A:I don't think the changes altered Fire's top-tier status very much.

Quote from: bogtro
Q: Suppose these nerfs to Fire were undone. Do you feel you could effectively lead a Fire team to the dominant performances it had?
A:Sure. War is complex and being a good general doesn't guarantee success ofc, but with the right team I'd definitely have a shot at reclaiming the forums.

Quote from: Will
Q: The amount of control, particularly creature control, that Fire possesses is tremendous.  I suspect that only the newest of players are unaware of the raw power the dreaded Firestall possesses.  But despite the amount of control that is exhibited by this Element alone, there are remarkably few ways of actually protecting oneself from control period, especially when many types of control are so cheap.  Do you believe that the effects of control within the game is possibly too great?  If you were to nerf control in one way that would not significantly imbalance the metagame, what would you change?
A: That's a huge discussion right there, but yes I would say the game might benefit from a less control-focused meta. If control were less common/cheap, it would increase the viability of combo-based decks (which are often very fun) and would generally mean that over the course of a game both players would build up stronger and stronger positions, both offensively and defensively. How would I nerf control? Well, I don't think there's a single magic-pill type change that'd perfectly diminish control's meta-role, but the idea would be to make control something that is only used strategically on the most dire threats. Raising the cost for most forms of control by a significant amount might accomplish this too a degree, since it would only be worth killing/asploding the most important targets. But ofc you'd still have to alter other cards such as dims to scale them to a low-control game.

Quote from: Zblader
Q: What are the first 3 things you think of when you think of the Fire Element?
A: Destruction, Intensity, and the Fahrenheit card are some of the first thoughts that came to mind.

Quote from: Zblader
Q: Fire's defensive methods have been elaborated on several times on the forum, with a few discussions about Fire's aggressiveness and theme supposedly coming into conflict.
Most of Fire's in-element defenses refer to destruction and damage. Do you feel there is a more defensive or passive side of Fire that exists in ETG's theme, or all Fire decks going to involve large amounts of damage one way or another?
A: Fire is never truly "passive" but that doesn't mean it must always be directly assaulting it's opponent. If left unchecked a fire can continue to grow until it become too intense to be extinguished by the usual methods. This theme of mounting intensity is already reflected in Fahren, Bolts, and the many fire-based growth creatures, but it could just as easily be a defensive theme, where if you don't douse the fire when it's small it will eventually be too big to stop.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459763#msg459763
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:43:11 pm »
Something quick and simple because I don't want to harass you guys with too huge of a question compared to last time. XD

Q: “If the ‘Phoenix’ card never existed, would you feel that Fire would be up to par today? Would you still be just as interested in the element without it?”

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459790#msg459790
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 07:13:50 pm »
Let's suppose Immolation/Cremation is a  :rainbow card (yup, it's meant to be other but it still gives fire quanta). Could you build a %50 Fire deck with it?

Could you create a Celsius weapon that could be equipped with Fahreneit? (Holding two weapons at once, no shield).

What's the scent of fire?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459800#msg459800
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 07:29:32 pm »
Q:"Fire started very bad this war, and didn't ended up in top 3, you think it's because the nerfs or the teams adapted and countered fire?"
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459909#msg459909
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 10:28:56 pm »
Something quick and simple because I don't want to harass you guys with too huge of a question compared to last time. XD

I think Phoenix was what tipped Fire into the OP zone, and the Immo and SoG nerfs brought it back to relatively balanced. I definitely would be into Fire without it. I've felt that although Phoenix was cool, it was bad for Fire's balance, as Fire has the most in-element utility, its only weakness being its fragile rushes. Phoenix made those rushes so stable it unbalanced the game.

Let's suppose Immolation/Cremation is a  :rainbow card (yup, it's meant to be other but it still gives fire quanta). Could you build a %50 Fire deck with it?

Could you create a Celsius weapon that could be equipped with Fahreneit? (Holding two weapons at once, no shield).

What's the scent of fire?
1. What kind of question is that? Immo-nova QP rushes are the way to go. Blazing fast and just as versatile as a nova-bow.
2. (Working on it)
3. Fire smells like Fire. It is lovely, or terrible, depending on what you burn.

Q:"Fire started very bad this war, and didn't ended up in top 3, you think it's because the nerfs or the teams adapted and countered fire?"
Both tbh. Fire was a two trick pony. Firestall and Immo-rush were the primary threats. Every element can counter sanc firestall in some way, and immo-rush isn't as strong without the 7 :fire immo. Both combined to bring fire down.
Secondly, the other teams really upped their game. Earth and Entropy did well, and Death got really lucky. Light was strong throughout, and finished very strongly.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459943#msg459943
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:11:58 pm »
The following questions/comments will be sharp and pointed. They may hurt your feelings, but they are meant to help me and the community see how you handled adversity and tough questions. So, don't take too much offense to it, I'm gonna be grilling everyone. Also, I don't hate any of you, it's just my RL interviewing being used for the community vote. :D

~Napalm
People have said you took the Fire nerfs way too seriously, describe how each of the 4 changes affected Fire in last War. How did these changes adversely affect other elements as well?

YoungSot
Last War, in Round 2, Fire went 1-7. What went wrong as to the approach for that War?

agentflare
You can't change the upped cards in your deck during War after the deckbuilding phase has ended.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459951#msg459951
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 11:21:28 pm »
Sot: Would you be willing to change your name to YoungSoot if you beat Napalm?
agentflare: What went wrong in both parts of phase two?
~Napalm: Demonstrate how much you like "~" in the form of two haikus.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459954#msg459954
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 11:29:16 pm »
agentflare: What went wrong in both parts of phase two?
I don't know. RNG I guess. 3-2 in both losses and I couldn't find patch, though it likely would've made no difference.

agentflare
You can't change the upped cards in your deck during War after the deckbuilding phase has ended.

Um...ok?

MrBlonde

Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459956#msg459956
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 11:30:50 pm »
First off, Naps is one of my favorite people to chat with whenever i'm on.  With that said she's left the forums, missed a match, and seems to have a lot of other stuff going on.

So basically i just want to know how you are going to lead :fire to victory next war and why you will be the best to lead. Also if you don't plan on leading War let me know this as well.

Offline DevilLoss

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459974#msg459974
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 11:56:44 pm »
what element do you think is the most uncooperative with fire and why. also what would you do diffrently that will bring fire back into the top 3 for next war. please also show me a deck that is powerful that doesnt require firebolt/immolation/pheonix/farenheight and it must be 50% fire.
The Devil what more is there to say.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36645.msg459991#msg459991
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 12:27:03 am »
agentflare

Um...ok?
Remember during a round last War when you tried to change your upped cards?

blarg: YoungSot,agentflare