*Author

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg369477#msg369477
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 10:28:24 pm »
Woo! First Double-Mastery. What a milestone! I like milestones. Like... say... 1st :fire Master to hold two consecutive terms type of milestone  ::)
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg369478#msg369478
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 10:28:36 pm »
I'll give it my best shot ^_^

Score: 232,769+ at the moment
Forum Posts: <<<

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg369892#msg369892
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 04:58:30 pm »
As much as I would want to run for Master of Fire, college is too off and on to be dedicated enough. good luck all challengers and of course napalm too
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline ~Napalm

• ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg370081#msg370081
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 03:34:19 am »
Ack! What is the meaning of this! TFO hasn't eaten his cake! I can haz stealz it?  ::)
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg370803#msg370803
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 04:33:47 pm »
Meh, I'll throw my chance in since there's space and I haz a fitting username to be master of fire.

Score: ~44k

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371055#msg371055
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 06:34:26 am »
Wait...how can you challenge for Master of Fire when you're the current Master of Time?

Besides, I'm going to be the next Master of Fire

Score: yes. 84,000-something
Age: I've been on these forums since before they technically existed.

It's Burninatin' Thyme!
I think you forgot a '0' in your score no ? 840 000 looks more real.

And you have moar than 4000 post now !

GL to all participant I can't be in a trial since I'll be afk almost every days in august (But be here in september, totally ready for WOAR).
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline ~Napalm

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371138#msg371138
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 10:36:20 am »
So, you can't be available for Trials. But, you'll be ready for War in Sept? *pokes SG*

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371139#msg371139
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 10:38:37 am »
So, you can't be available for Trials. But, you'll be ready for War in Sept? *pokes SG*
GL to all participant I can't be in a trial since I'll be afk almost every days in august (But be here in september, totally ready for WOAR).
Too bad you can't partipicate ralouf. :(
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371184#msg371184
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 01:37:06 pm »
Yeah Player I are sad ! But that is because I go in hollidays so I won't complain to much !

@ Naps : yes I'm afk from 7th to 25th august and maybe more because it is hollidays but after that.. Back to school IE On the PC all the day. I'll be online even more than willng3 ! (or almost because will never sleep ;p). I just hope that a team will bid on me this time .. :'(

Why you pokes ? ^^
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

MrBlonde

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371482#msg371482
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 01:06:55 am »
One empty spot left for fire.... Kevkev it's calling you!

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371486#msg371486
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 01:13:57 am »
He can't :\

Trial Overseer has to give bonus points to one person from each Trial based on the quality of their submissions -- this would create a conflict of interests ::)
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28916.msg371492#msg371492
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 01:19:40 am »
He can't :\

Trial Overseer has to give bonus points to one person from each Trial based on the quality of their submissions -- this would create a conflict of interests ::)
wasnt xdude overseer when he was light master?
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

blarg: