*Author

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up - closed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18550.msg239314#msg239314
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 04:49:17 am »
I guess this is it.  Good luck Kamietsu, jmdt, and Napalm Grenade.  May the best (wo)man win.  ;)
Lol, Nice use of parentheses. Good luck to you all, and you shall all push me over because I blew all my Electrum on Crusader decks... Oh well, there's always next time :P
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up - closed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18550.msg239337#msg239337
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 06:15:22 am »
I guess this is it.  Good luck Kamietsu, jmdt, and Napalm Grenade.  May the best (wo)man win.  ;)
Lol, Nice use of parentheses. Good luck to you all, and you shall all push me over because I blew all my Electrum on Crusader decks... Oh well, there's always next time :P
I have a fully upped fire set...I may can share a few.   8)

anything
blarg: