Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Fire?

RootRanger
25 (58.1%)
dark ripper
16 (37.2%)
None Worthy
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: June 06, 2016, 01:11:55 pm

*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234369#msg1234369
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:11:55 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you do not have any preference for who should be Master, or cannot decide between the candidates, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread (and in the General questions thread) to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:15:56 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234380#msg1234380
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:19:31 pm »
Question for Both:
How likely are you to General Fire if you become/remain Master?
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234383#msg1234383
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 01:25:36 pm »
RESERVED for answers.

Spoiler for JonathanCrazyJ:
Question for Both:
Okay, since this question will probably be asked a lot. Id like to answer it right from the start.

If i win the mastery, the probability of me leading the fire war team next war isnt zero but its definately very low. There is a scenario in my head that I can lead the war team but before I go into that Ill give my excuses first. Im a uni student and in my country there is an extra exam period in August/September. This time, war will prolly start at the mid/end of July, so you can understand that my time will be very limited. As to if I would like to lead a war team, im in a dilema. It would be a nice experience, but Ive never led a war team before and more importantly ive never been in team Fire before so Im not too confident about it. However, personally I would like to.
 Now about the scenario that would allow me to lead a war team. Its quite simple actually. If i manage to draft some trustworthy(in my opinion) players that would help me manage the team, that would save me a lot of time that otherwise would be "wasted" in doing things on my own. If I know that those couple of people would be there for the team if i need to study on X day and cant help with deckbuilding then it would make the decision to lead a war team easier.

Spoiler for Jenkar:
@All : Analyse your performance in trials in a critical manner. Where did you go right? Where did you go wrong? What would you change if you could? You have 4 hours. (if someone wants me to answer this, pm)
There were many things that I didnt do quite right but I doubt I did anything wrong. My time is limited due to exams so I didnt maximize fire's deck potential since i basically speedbuilt at the start of phase 2 and then speedbuilt some more after the bans for each matchup were agreed upon. Maybe I could have made them decks better, maybe not. My sloppy preparation is deflected through my results (1 win 1 loss in task 7 with a score of 3-5 and 2-2 in phase 2 with a score of 9-9). Basically even though I went 3-3 in my duels, I lost more games than I won. On the other side we can see Root that went 5-1 with(i think) the most points scored in phase 2. I cant change the fact that Im busy so I dont think I would change anything even if I could, but Ill try to prepare better for the final match.

Spoiler for Afdarenty:
For players that have already been Masters, how do you think you did? Are there things you are planning on doing differently if you become a Master again?

And some questions for all trialists:
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the War General?
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the Brawl Boss?
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, what are your goals? What is the minimum that you could achieve that you'd look back on and say 'Yes, I did a good job there'? Please be realistic.
Q1: answered above
Q2: No
Q3: Honestly with the game being how it is, I dont think I can accomplish much. At first I joined fire trials just because I didnt want one of my favourite elements to go unchallanged. But that doesnt change the fact that I love fire. Fire is probably the element Ive played the most. What Im trying to say is that what I would like to do is make newer members feel the same way, either with answering questions for the element, or helping them deckbuild with fire. But all that are just some ideals. What most people want to do when trialing for an element and/or becoming masters of it, is to prove that this particular element is the strongest, and that is accomplished through war. So, I guess my final answer would be to do very well in war and when war isnt around, to represent my element as better as i can.

Spoiler for Submachine:
For all trialists for all elements:

- How would you represent yourself in a comic if you wanted to be recognized, but without saying anything in the comic? Describe your looks.
- How would you represent your element's "essence" as a character in a comic? Would it have a gender? Describe its looks.
Q1: First of all. My comic would probably be an action/drama/adventure/comedy comic :P In general, Im quiet and only talk when there is a quality conversation that piques my interest, but if i find the correct partners I open up quite a bit and I would go as far as to say Im a funny guy. In the comic I would appear inaproachable to others(Im a big guy 1,90cm ~100kg -and i wouldnt change that in the comic-)with a dark, serious looking face that you notice immediately but dont want to approach.

Q2: Fire describes passion, anger, love, fury, ambition and self-destruction. Fire is for everyone but fire belongs noone. It doesnt have a gender but it is embraced by both men and women. Fire has been considered a deity bringing light to people but it also burns those who abuse it. Fire takes a lot of forms, but it doesnt own one. It will appear before you if you wish for something but depending on your actions it might take everything away.
 Am I being too poetic? :P Well, fire would be something omniponent like that in a comic of my creation. Hope I asnwered your questions succesfully :)

Spoiler for Clean0nion:
MoF applicants: Set something on fire and take a photo/video of it
Spoiler for FIOOOR:

Spoiler for Aves:
Let's say neither of you are able to General.

Who would be your top 3 (realistic, please-- as much as we all love Antagon :P) picks for General of Fire in that situation?
That is a very difficult question. it has been a long time since fire was one of the "OP" elements with the very strong generals. And the last time that was the case and fire won war Root was leading it. Im of the opinion that the general needs to be an enthusiast of the element they are leading. One of the few fire enthusiasts left in the forums is vangelios but his inexperience was shown last war. I dont think there are any active member that i would blindly entrust with leading fire other than Root. So my answer here is 1. Root(even though you said neither of us).] 2. noone 3. vangelios. There are other members that i wouldnt have a problem leading fire but none hold fire as their favourite element which disqualifies them as ideal fire generals in my opinion.

Spoiler for justaburd:
Chirp trill chirp chirp?

Warble?

P.S. Really more for the challengers: What do you think you'll do better than the current master?
Nothing. :P However, Im not saying that in a negative way. The one time Root led Fire he won the war. This is something an inspiring master should aim for. On top of that, Root became Gransmaster as well. You could almost say he is a goal for me that i want to surpass eventually, but i doubt that could happen if i just win the mastery from him.

Spoiler for Higurashi:
To all: How has your favorite element affected your life?

If you're not in Trials for your favorite element, let me know so I know whom not to vote for.
In no way has my favourite element affected my life. Its quite the opposite. The way i live is what dictated my choices for favourite elements. Entropy is my favourite element as a concept. Fire is my favourite element to play. Translate that however you want :P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 07:00:56 pm by dark ripper »
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234392#msg1234392
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 01:45:35 pm »
Reserved. Ask away!
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234457#msg1234457
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 05:27:24 pm »

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234459#msg1234459
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 05:28:30 pm »
question to rootranger

If you were given the opportunity, right now, to use your points to challenge light instead of defend fire, would you do it?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234615#msg1234615
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 10:08:15 pm »
Are you on fire? If so, does it hurt? :P
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234773#msg1234773
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 03:15:06 am »
Disregard the reserved post; my answers are going here!

Question for Both:
Pretty unlikely, but about 0.1% higher than the chance that dark ripper would General. ::)

OK, I'm not actually going to do this, but I'll just tell you what I would do if I had more time. So, it's like, imagine that I found a video of an onion, just a stationary onion or something. Not sure why anyone would take a video of an onion just not even doing anything, but just go with it. If you can think of it, the internet probably has it. Anyways, once I have that video, I'd like, um, I'd use special effects in video editing software like particle illusion (I think I used up the free trial for it but I could get another) to show the fire. Then I'd joke about how I'm lighting a CleanOnion on fire, but it's actually a stolen video with really bad editing. That's my answer.

question to rootranger

If you were given the opportunity, right now, to use your points to challenge light instead of defend fire, would you do it?
Ah, here's a great question! Mostly because it wasn't asked to my opponent - which gives me tactical advantage. Honestly, it would be worth consideration. I've had strong allegiance to Light for over 5 years, but less than 2 for Fire. Plus, if I were to compete in War, it would be much more enjoyable to be General of Light than Fire. My reasoning for this is because since I've already won with Fire, there wouldn't be that much new deckbuilding for it, and it would feel a little repetitive. I know that Physsion (and deuce, if he enters) would present a very strong challenge, and shards would help other Elements moreso than Fire, so it wouldn't be an easy win by any means. But even then, even though War would still be a considerable challenge, it just wouldn't be as fun with an Element I've already used to win War.

Light, I think, would be much more interesting for two reasons. First off, Light has some inherent difficulties, which present quite a challenge to the Element. Despite what people say, Light is not a versatile Element by any means; in fact, it's likely the very least versatile of all Elements. My reasoning for this is Light's inability to rush and lack of hard CC - it can only really stall. You can still *build* a rush with Light, yes, but it would be second tier at best. Compare this to Fire, which can build basically anything (except for a way to beat Bone Wall, hah). And secondly, I think there are a few good possible decks for Light that have basically remained untapped throughout the years. It would take a lot of testing in order to hone down the exact builds, but I think they're out there.

Are you on fire? If so, does it hurt? :P
Well, it depends. As you can see from my Avatar, I can shoot roots out of my hands (well, not exactly hands, rather, I have root-shooters *instead* of hands), and these roots are on fire. So I think it's debatable whether or not the roots are considered a part of my body, and thus whether or not I'm on fire. I'm inclined to answer yes to your question, because when the roots shoot out of my hand-ish area, they never actually detach from my body. It's very useful for ranging and other purposes.

@All : Analyse your performance in trials so far (both phases) in a critical manner. Where did you go right? Where did you go wrong? What would you change if you could? You have 4 hours. (if someone wants me to answer this, pm)
Geez, four hours is a lot of time to answer just one question! I think I'll pass.

*skips a few, also not doing brawl*

Hello people! Imma ask some "getting to know you" questions.

1.For everyone: Is the element you are trialing for your favourite element? if its not then which is and why didnt you trial for it? If it is then which is your 2nd favourite and would consider trialing for it next time if you dont win these trials?

2.For everyone: Do you value higher the general of an element in war or the element itself? (for example your favourite element is  :underworld but STANDIN became the master of  :rainbow would you want to join the great master STANDIN or your favourite element no matter what general it has?)

3. For everyone: On the other side of the coin. As a general yourself, would you value higher more active players that may not hold your element as their favourite or players that have your element as their favourite but arent so active-or there are other problems-?

4. Masters Only: how would react if you had the lowest votes out of everyone in phase 3?

5. Challengers Only: assuming you make it to the finals. How would you react if the master didnt draft you in the coming war?(considering you want to be in the same team)

6. Last question for everyone: Why do you want to win trials? Why do you want to be a master?

thank you. kthxbai
1.) I'd still say Light is my favorite. I didn't go for it because I'm pretty sure I have to lose this one first! I think Fire is a safe 2nd though.
2.) I'm more inclined to take a good General. I had one of the worst Generals of all time (Ryan666) in my first War, and having my favorite Element only made things marginally better. My team had a great General for War 8 though ::)
3.) I think elemental favoritism helps considerably with activity, but factoring that into account, I'd still prefer overall activity. If I were to enter War 10, I'd probably maxbid on suncat just to take off some of the workload.
4.) I've won final battles with greater upgrade disadvantages.
6.) I wasn't expecting to have to defend against any challengers!
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234775#msg1234775
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 03:22:28 am »
Let's say neither of you are able to General.

Who would be your top 3 (realistic, please-- as much as we all love Antagon :P) picks for General of Fire in that situation?

:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62075.msg1234865#msg1234865
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 01:21:41 pm »
Thanks to everyone that voted for me, i hope your vote was because you think i can be a decent master and not that you just want me to beat root:P
Ill do my best in the final battle!
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

anything
blarg: