Poll

Who would be the best Master of Entropy?

Calindu
27 (49.1%)
kev
12 (21.8%)
Jen-i
16 (29.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: November 05, 2012, 01:30:50 pm

*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011487#msg1011487
« on: October 29, 2012, 01:30:29 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase ends when above poll expires.

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.  Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

For reference, here are the 6th Trials Standings (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43965.0.html) and Phase 1 Submission (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43688.0.html) threads.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:18:50 pm by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011488#msg1011488
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:32:50 pm »
:entropybig

Who I am?
I am Calindu, you can name me Cal, Calindu, Calin or w/e you like. I actually am a 15 years boy from Romania, I am very addicted by Elements since more than 1 and half a year.
I liked entropy since War #4, tried my luck in Trials #5 too but failed horribly in finals.
I currently own 5 entropy marks, a trainer edition and more than 20 nymphs.

Why would you vote for me?
Well, really don't know, both kev and Jen-I are honorable and very good PvP players, I lost vs. both of them with one of the matches being really close.
I am very motivated to be in finals at least, I am here to prove my PvP skills even further and to lead team Entropy in war, hoping to win it.
Already demonstrated my PvP skills in events, my last one(Draft #3) wasn't bad, ending 4th with the help of my teammates(Cheesy111 and PlayerOa).

Questions and Answers:
Spoiler for Jenkar:
How do you porkchops?
Like this, grilled is better!

Spoiler for justaburd:
To all 3: What edge do you see yourself having compared to the other 2 candidates?

To be more specific, why are you a better choice for master in comparison to what the other 2 can do?
Hmm, maybe my motivation, since the PvP skills are fairly close for all 3 and I'm newer than both my opponents.

Spoiler for Laxadarap:
To all: Entropy is a fairly complete element (healing, shields, mid/low/high hitters, cc, pc).  What does it still need?  And do you have an idea of a card that could fit that?
Another shield, Dissipation is strong, but doesn't really fit entropy and can't be used everytime. Something like this would fit well in the randomness of entropy and be strong enough in the same time.
Another low hitter with a ability would be nice, this gives entropy a new synergy with BE and a new way to stall.

Spoiler for RR:
Entropy is the most unique element idea and I have run out of creative ideas for questions and you all are good players.

Can you make poetry and declare your love for cooking cats?

I'm a warrior, not a poet, so here, take a photo of a cooking cat!

Spoiler for ARTHANASIOS:
to all candidates: Butterfly Effect is UU and UP, acording to the opinion of many. Do you agree or not and why? How could it be improved as a card (buff/nerf/berf etc.).
Yes, BE is UU but not UP when used right.
BE is a card that rarely can be used effectively but when used right it can act as 2 things in the same time(Lobo and mass PC).
Right now, the cost is too big, lowering the casting cost by 1 :entropy and allowing 3 attack creatures being targeted will allow this card to be balanced in my opinion.

Spoiler for mrpaper:
Tricky question since it's almost trick or treat time!  Since this is a trial with 3 great names here... What do you think could let any of you're 2 opponents to come on top of this trial and how could you make sure this has less to no chance of happening?
Well, they did better in PvP than me and both got more points in Phase I than me, so they have the first chance of being in finals, my only chance being impressing the voters enough, which I will try.

Spoiler for furballdn:
What is the relationship of entropy and randomness? Is entropy always random? Is randomness just a part of entropy?
Entropy is in a strong relation of helping eachothers with randomness, randomness hits the opponent hard, entropy Discords and control what they got and Entropy wins!
Though entropy isn't always random, there are exactly 5 cards that are random in entropy, opposed to 9 cards(not including pillars/pends) that aren't random at all.
Yes, randomness is and will always be a part of entropy.

Thoughts on Abomination | Micro Abomination?
Abomination is a good midrange hitter, though making it more random(stats varying from 3 to 7) will allow in being more entropic.
Micro Abomination is a good card to put BE on, but also can make a good use of it's low casting cost by using fractal.

BE is pretty bad as mentioned above. Make me a good deck with at least 5 BE please.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vg 500 500 500 500 500 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6u5 6u5 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 8pj

Entropy should always have control of the game, and this has a answer for almost everything, BE+Nymph combo can act as either Lobo or PC from your dragons.

Spoiler for Helston:
One of the more common decks newbies make are Mutation decks (I know, I was one of them). Outside of this, unupped Mutation sees very little use. How would you buff Mutation?
Since I don't use it because the chance to create something good is less than 50% I would like to see a 60% chance mutant, 30% chance Abomination and 10% chance dead.
A 2 cards combo+ 2 :entropy for a Abom 50% of the time seems like a robbery.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:51:59 pm by Calindu »
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011506#msg1011506
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 01:59:39 pm »
Spoiler for Q&A:
(Kev) We all know you as the ex-fire master. Why entropy now?
I thought about re-upping with Fire but decided I'd rather be the first Master of two elements.  Honestly I decided to go with Entropy mainly because Cal had signed up and I knew he’d be a heap of fun to play against.  During Phase 2 he didn’t disappoint.  Then Jen came along and totally iced my cake.  Two great opponents.  I hope I make it to the finals cuz that match will be a lot of fun.

How do you porkchops?
Mostly like this.

To all 3: What edge do you see yourself having compared to the other 2 candidates?

To be more specific, kev, Why are you a better choice for master in comparison to what the other 2 can do?
I'm edgier than Jen and more pointed than Cal.  I'm taller than one of them, too.  To be more specific, the Masters throughout elements history that have brought the most to the game (imo) have been active, critical thinkers, and most importantly good people.  Fortunately for the community, both my opponents possess these qualities and I’m confident the community will be happy with whoever takes the cake.  If you’re really looking for a way to distinguish me from the others, just do what everyone else is doing: look to my War experience.  Some players might vote for me because I have more and more varied experience than Cal and Jen, but others will definitely vote against me because they'll remember I flopped as a General, my team fell apart when I was Lieutenant, and “omfg War 5 sux and I hate your face, kev.”  Lol.

To all: Entropy is a fairly complete element (healing, shields, mid/low/high hitters, cc, pc).  What does it still need?  And do you have an idea of a card that could fit that?
I’d like to see another shield added.  Diss is great but is often used in decks that use it as a focal point, rather than as a complimentary card that makes existing decks better.  Rushy players would rather play creatures than burn quanta saving hp and other players would rather pack PC which is usually more versatile.  Several elements have two shields, so why not us?  There’s plenty of room for creativity in new shields, too.  For instance no current shield has an active ability.

Entropy is the most unique element idea and I have run out of creative ideas for questions and you all are good players.

I'm a fighter, not a poet.  But this looks to be right in your wheelhouse.

to all candidates: Butterfly Effect is UU and UP, acording to the opinion of many. Do you agree or not and why? How could it be improved as a card (buff/nerf/berf etc.).
I'm one of the many.  BE is UU because it's UP.  Here's an analysis done by a smarter man than I.  Recurring PC that requires only one element is tricky to balance, and zanz just whiffed here.  The biggest problem is the prevalence of CC in the current meta.  If I'm playing a rush deck I don't need recurring PC and because BE is expensive I'd be dead by the time I got it out anyway.  If I'm playing a stall, recurring PC is a godsend but because I'm forced to put it on a creature and nearly all stalls have CC, it often ends up being very expensive, single-use PC.  This problem existed before SoFo, but now it's really difficult to find a use for BE.  Making it cheaper is difficult because recurring in-element PC is a dangerous addition.  To balance the card something else would need to be added.  I think the ways zanz tried to balance SoFo was a result of the trouble he had in balancing BE.

Tricky question since it's almost trick or treat time!  Since this is a trial with 3 great names here... What do you think could let any of you're 2 opponents to come on top of this trial and how could you make sure this has less to no chance of happening?
Well given our current point totals, the best thing I can do to come out on top of Phase 3 is to answer these questions. ;) The best thing I can do to come out on top of the final battle, if I make it that far, is to spend an inappropriate amount of time preparing.  And I intend to. :)

What is the relationship of entropy and randomness? Is entropy always random? Is randomness just a part of entropy?

Thoughts on Abomination | Micro Abomination?

BE is pretty bad as mentioned above. Make me a good deck with at least 5 BE please.
By one definition, Entropy is a measure of the uncertainty associated with a random variable.  That's how I think of zanz's vision of Entropy, though I know others think of its applications to thermodynamics.

Aboms are Entropy's most versatile mid-ranger.  Though a bit UP compared to some mid-rangers in other elements, it still serves its purpose and are fairly widely used.  Micro Aboms are extremely cost effective vanilla creatures but are too often shunned in favor of mid-rangers or creatures with abilities.  The saving grace for Micro Abom is its synergy with BE.

5 BEs?  Here ya go, furb.

One of the more common decks newbies make are Mutation decks (I know, I was one of them). Outside of this, unupped Mutation sees very little use. How would you buff Mutation?
Mutation is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get but it's probably an abomination not worth eating.  I'd like to see 70% mutants, 20% abominations, 10% death (rather than 40/50/10).  Mutants are just more fun then vanilla aboms.  All creature forms should be allowed as well.  Including Devonian Dragon as a possible mutant form would help a bit.

Potential incentive to vote for kev A: If I make the finals I intend to let chat rand my decks.
Potential incentive to vote for kev B: Who wants to find out whether I’ll let chat rand my team’s War decks?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 03:38:19 pm by kev »

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011522#msg1011522
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 02:43:14 pm »
(Kev) We all know you as the ex-fire master. Why entropy now?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011555#msg1011555
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 04:38:21 pm »
:entropy Introducing Jen-i :entropy
Please note it is pronounced Jen Eye, the common pronunciation of Jenny leads to enough awkward conversations and confusion.

I've been playing this game for an indeterminate length of time and find that a quite enjoy it. Despite that I'm still a noob at heart, and spend my days raging against RNG who despite all my charm refuses to take me on a date or grant me any other favours. At some point I'll become a pro at the game but that will take a long while yet. Some may look at my trophy collection and feel I'm underselling myself, however if you enter as many tournies as me you'd get lucky too. I still make lots of noob mistakes. For those that are curious, like kev I joined entropy trials because I wanted the challenge of playing against kev and calindu, I had initially planned on joining water, as was pleasantly surprised to get to face them in round 2 as well!

I've posted this before but I feel it is important to repeat - I am a firm believer in the inferiority of the 'dash' - you'll find me abusing it throughout my posts and chat, if that's really a problem for you - if you are a dashophile,  I'm sorry - get over it - they aren't worth your time - your effort - or your money - stop trying to protect the poor little dash from my abuse - its just getting what it deserves.

:entropy Why Vote for Me :entropy
Don't let anyone tell you what to do - make up your own damn mind!

That said vote for me - Jenny is the pretty one!

:entropy Your Questions Answered :entropy
Curse you kev for stealing all my answers so far!
Spoiler for See here for the pretty answers:
How do you porkchops?
Spoiler for Kinda like this:
Mmmmmm Tasty Porkchops!!!

What edge do you see yourself having compared to the other 2 candidates?
My head is vaguely triangular, which gives me an extra edge on top - I feel that should be a decided advantage, kev is more squishy cuddly like and Cal is definitely more spiky pointy like. I think he might be half starfish. In addition my natural affinity with edges has produced a varied and extra-ordinary collection of scars, most of which are joined by funny stories of stupid things I've done around edges.

In summary I are a better choice because I both have more edges and like edges more! And cause ... well ... you know...  Jenny are the purddy one!

Entropy is a fairly complete element (healing, shields, mid/low/high hitters, cc, pc).  What does it still need?  And do you have an idea of a card that could fit that?
Diss Shield is usually a very niche card - you either build your deck to support its use or you regret having played it. Another shield would be pretty cool.
Spoiler for Perhaps something like this:

No - no I can't - while I love poetry - I'm not such a big fan of cats, and having eaten dog I can profoundly say I have no interest in eating cats. However - this is poetry in motion. And he's Canadian too - yay! Go Canada!

Butterfly Effect is UU and UP, acording to the opinion of many. Do you agree or not and why? How could it be improved as a card?
Butterfly Effect is a fantastic card that is underused - I'm not sure I'd qualify it as underpowered (but there are lots of different definitions for that). The card is underused because in many cases deflagration or steal are more a efficient use quanta, now with the addition of Shard of Readiness even those two are being pushed out by a faster more efficient form of PC. It could use a buff either by reducing the playing cost by 2, or by removing the targeting restriction for ATK < 3. However I'd rather see a more indirect buff - if we had more creatures with less than three attack that had moderately effective abilities we'd be more prone to have viable targets for Butterfly Effect. As it stands the most common targets will be either Chrysaora or Devourer.

There are 3 creatures in element that can be targetted: Microabomination, Schrödinger's Cat & Lycan. The first two rarely see play due to being underpowered themselves, and lycan will rarely be targetted by BE because generally you'll either have already used its ability or it will get killed before it can use any ability either its own or BE.

I should ask Jen-i on why do he hate ninjas.
It's less about me hating ninja's and more about ninja's hating me. I think my occasional horrid luck has less to do with luck and more to do with ninja's. They've stolen my Oracle Spins from me, Special Spins from me. The occasionally steal creatures, or quanta from my deck. My only means of revenge is to nurse my bitterness until it becomes a raging inferno.

At the moment popularity will have an enormous influence on which of us will face kev - or if kev is truly hated in excluding him. Once in finals luck & mind reading will take the fore. As to what I can do - I suppose I could google stalk one or both of them hand hire someone to break their fingers - but that seems a little excessive - perhaps only a little though (jk).

Entropy & Randomness?
Spoiler for Let me quote Zanz:

Abomination and Mini-Me?
Abomination is amoung the weakest of all mid-range attack creatures, if not the weakest. However, because entropy doesn't have a lot of choice in mid-range attackers (either Abom or use lycan and be forced to use darkness) Abomination still sees a reasonable amount of play.

Micro-Abomination is another story entirely, like Phoenix and Minor Phoenix the upgraded version is cheaper, a move to a more rush like card. However, unlike Phoenix the change is overdone, a four attack creature is worth including in a rush deck, a 2 attack vanilla creature is not. The difference between a cost of 1 and a cost of 2 is in most cases pretty negligible. As a result Microabomination rarely sees play outside of niche decks.

5 Butterfly Effect?
Wow that's pretty brutal, you only ever really want to get one in play, or two at best. So you need to find a way to mitigate those dead draws, either you need to make a jombo (50+ card) deck and use 5 BE for the sake of draw consistency. Or you need to find an alternate use for them. Here's my deck - you can use BE on a lycan for PC, or use it on against ability based creatures as CC. Between it and Antimatter you hopefully have enough stall for your other lycans and perhaps a dragon to finish the job
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tv 6tv 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 8pt

Unupped Mutation sees very little use. How would you buff Mutation?
I'm not entirely sure that unupped mutation needs a buff - the problem is that it is too unfocussed. Rage Pot is such an effective card because it can be used both as a buff and as creature control, versatile cards are awesome. Unupped mutation can be used both as a buff and as creature control, the problem is that you don't know which result you are going to get until after you've used it. I suppose a simple change would be to allow you to see the result of playing the mutation before you choose your target (of course this would mean you'd have to deal with the normal cancelling of playing a card from hand the the case where you don't get the result you're looking for.

Jen-i why do you hate ninjas?
Note sure how this didn't get included earlier - I know I wrote it earlier.

I do not hate ninja's, ninja's hate me. It has come to my attention that all my frustration and rage against the RNG and his fat friend the Oracle has been sadly misplaced. The real culprit are the ninja's they have somehow managed to distract me while spinning the Oracle and  steal my nymphs, replacing them with Soul Catchers and Cloaks, and giving me Nightmares. Occasionally the take their hatred a step further and sneak into my decks and steal all my quanta or all my creatures leaving me raging against the RNG - the truth is its ninja's. They hate me - and they likely hate you too.

Death to the Ninja's - Long Live the Pirate!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:07:44 pm by Jen-i »
Lux Kyrie

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011589#msg1011589
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 06:24:37 pm »
How do you porkchops?
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011592#msg1011592
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 06:38:13 pm »

To be more specific, why are you a better choice for master in comparison to what the other 2 can do?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:31:16 am by justaburd »
Chirp? *looks around*

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011604#msg1011604
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 07:32:52 pm »
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011650#msg1011650
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 09:41:08 pm »

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011716#msg1011716
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 12:40:25 am »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011717#msg1011717
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 12:42:53 am »
[07:35] <+Absol> i should ask Jen-i on why do he hate ninjas.
[07:35] <+Absol> oh, consider that official question btw
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44396.msg1011718#msg1011718
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 12:49:54 am »

blarg: