*Author

Scaredgirl

Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134384#msg134384
« on: August 09, 2010, 03:04:27 pm »
Phase 2 - Community Vote
Phase 2 has ended

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate.

Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.

Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134657#msg134657
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:02:33 pm »
I guess I will be the first to write here. I'll make it short. I'm not a decent writer so it would be boring to read anyway.
Why should I receive your votes?

I am an active player and I have experience in moderation (Even though moderation rights of Masters are limited, it still helps).
I was a Master for quite some time and I don't see anyone complaining.
I have knowledge about this game and I share it with other players. I'm trying to be helpful and polite.
Scaredgirl asked you not to vote basing on player's skills, so I shall remain silent on this topic.
Should I add something else?
I'll gladly answer to your more specific questions.

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134678#msg134678
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:13 pm »
I voted for Zeru, he was an awesome master during the last war, and it was a pleasure playing under your command. =)

Flare

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134715#msg134715
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 09:59:55 pm »
I voted for Zeru, he was an awesome master during the last war, and it was a pleasure playing under your command. =)
Quoted for the truth.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134727#msg134727
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 10:16:07 pm »
Zeru (and the challengers) - I hope you can answer this... (it won't necessarily sway the vote I suppose, but it'd be interesting to see what your responses are).  :P

Q: Since Entropy is all about randomness, here’s a random question: How would you deal with a huge venomous snake in your toilet, where the flushing mechanism is broken AND your phone line was dead? Please be honest with your answer.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134778#msg134778
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 12:23:19 am »
Q: Since Entropy is all about randomness, here’s a random question: How would you deal with a huge venomous snake in your toilet, where the flushing mechanism is broken AND your phone line was dead? Please be honest with your answer.
lol, I should answer that too. Maybe some other time :D

Anyways...My analysis for Entropy. Really short one too.

Okay, we'll start with the current master, Zeru. He helped Team Entropy from a horrible first round into second place, and he's also very good in PvP - I've had the privilege of facing him twice.

Amilir has been active as of late, and he also helped the community by making one of the best decks for False God grinding. He's also pretty good in PvP

The Owner...he forfeited, I'm almost certain.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Amilir

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Amilir hides under a Cloak.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg134807#msg134807
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 02:02:32 am »
SG asked you to vote for the person that will help the community the most.  I ask you to do that by voting for the person that has helped the community the most.  Thank you for your vote.

Kuro>  Weigh the lid down then get to somewhere I can call animal control.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg135007#msg135007
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 08:32:15 am »
SG asked you to vote for the person that will help the community the most.  I ask you to do that by voting for the person that has helped the community the most.  Thank you for your vote.

Kuro>  Weigh the lid down then get to somewhere I can call animal control.
Interesting. You're willing to actually get NEAR the snake before running away for help?

(P.S. - I hope Zeru and TheOwner can reply soon ^^;; )

Offline Svenningen

• Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg135019#msg135019
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 09:13:48 am »
Nice question! I would like to answer that one! :3 ohwell.. xD

Offline Wardead

• Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg135089#msg135089
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 12:42:45 pm »
TheOwner went on a vacation...I think.

Q: @ ALL: If a noob comes and tells you Entropy sucks and they are too random, blah blah....How will you respond?

Q: @Zeru, You seem to have a lot of community support, but you have less points and you are up against a good PvP player, do you think Amillir will win, or you will win?

Q: @Amillir, You lost last time, but this time, you are actually almost about to win this, if you can beat Zeru. But do you think you will be active enough to be Master Of Entropy?

Q: @TheOwner,  Most people seem to vote for the other 2 players in this trial, how can prove to them that you will be a great Master?

JJ 52

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg135099#msg135099
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 01:11:20 pm »
Personally I voted for Amilir. I had to think about it for a bit though. Zeru is good, but I think Amilir has a lot of potential as a master.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10931.msg135159#msg135159
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:38 pm »
TheOwner went on a vacation...I think.
Yeah, he did. And he said he couldn't be in the trials anymore:

Sorry to double post.

Some personal issues have come up and I am afraid I will miss a decent chunk of the trials and assuming a win part of my Mastery.  I would still be able to complete the trials, but that's all I'd be able to do.  I doubt I would make a very good master with the issues that have come up so I have decided to forfeit to Amilir.  Best of luck to all you Challengers, oh yeah Masters too.

So sorry, maybe next time.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

blarg: