*Author

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378068#msg378068
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 05:51:13 pm »
@majofa
I'm sad not only to here that you aren't voting for me, but that there is no question you could ask that may change your mind. 

@Jen
I noticed my section of your post was a bit lacking in walls of text.  If your only argument as to my qualifications is that I'm too high a gamble to trust with war, I counter this point with the success of Higs and Naps. Both of whom led their teams to great levels of success in their first term as Master.  I plan to make up for my lack of experience in war not only with my talents, but with the collective experience and talent of Team :entropy

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378070#msg378070
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 05:54:39 pm »
@Matrim:Haha,i like it,the opponent rage quited after i antimattered 2 supper buffed vampires.
@Jen:The deck has control,rush,and anti-control,i like it.

I will test them more and the best record from 10 games(pvp) will take my vote.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378073#msg378073
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 05:58:34 pm »
@majofa
I'm sad not only to here that you aren't voting for me, but that there is no question you could ask that may change your mind. 
I have nothing against you personally. You're still too new in my eyes. You hadn't even joined the forums before the last War started, hence you have no War experience. Next trials, if you don't win this one, things will have changed.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378077#msg378077
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 06:05:29 pm »
Ok,one more deck-building goal:an original flying discords deck.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline MatrimKK

• reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378118#msg378118
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 08:02:34 pm »
That is more than fair opinion majofa, though I don't believe being "new" will be such a hindrance in a team event. 

@calin
Flying discord... first thing that comes to mind is playing a first turn discord :P increasing the count to 4 gives you ~68/73% chance to draw in the first 7/8 cards.  I used my quanta build from phase 2 to make playing this a huge possibility.  Problem is discord will stall only for a few turns so I decided to include quicksand to draw this out longer :P After this grabboids were my obvious choice.  Nightmare isn't just for healing/clogging their hand, use it on your discord if you drew short on novas (you will have excess :earth and :entropy mid/late game.)  Even powered by novas I decided black hole was worth inclusion since it could prolong discords delay factor.  I wish I could have found a way to include butterfly effect into this deck, but with all the denial, I opted for a lone explosion.  Depending on the metagame this could be switched for more QS or a variety of utility cards. 

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74f 74f 77g 77g 77g 77g 77j 77j 7dm 7n2 7n2 7n2 7th 7th 8pm

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378156#msg378156
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 09:22:47 pm »
Q: If a tree claps with one hand in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, is the kitteh in the box dead, alive, both, or neither?

In all seriousness, Schrodinger's Cat was an entropy card that I thought was especially interesting when I first saw it. Unfortunately it isn't used in many popular decks. Why do you think it is underused (or not), and if so, do you think it can find a place in the metagame as it is?

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378176#msg378176
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 10:13:47 pm »
What is your favourite deck, and why?
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378193#msg378193
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 10:31:49 pm »
Comment, and create a deck (no restrictions) based around this card (by TheManuz). Use unupped shards as replacement code for the card, since ??? bugs the new deck creator. :

NAME:
Unstable Shapeshifter
ELEMENT:
Entropy
COST:
:entropy
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0|0
TEXT:
Mimic: everytime a creature comes into play, Unstable Shapeshifter becomes a copy of it.
NAME:
Deranged Shapeshifter
ELEMENT:
Entropy
COST:
2 :entropy
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0|0
TEXT:
Mimic: everytime a creature comes into play, Deranged Shapeshifter becomes a copy of it.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378218#msg378218
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 11:27:48 pm »
If you're looking for my replies you'll need to check my original post here (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29691.msg403961#msg403961) for the answers to all your questions
Lux Kyrie

Offline MatrimKK

• reigned by Entropy
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378287#msg378287
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 01:25:51 am »
@Bhlewos
First off I highly encourage you to read the Coldfire trilogy by C.S. Friedman.  I believe you will appreciate the effects of observations and beliefs on reality in this series. 
I do think that Schrödinger's cat is a highly underused card.  This is mainly because it has no on element synergy, it is highly beneficial to death tho.  I believe there have been a few decks to make use of it with soul catcher, boneyard, vulture, and/or bone wall.  Problem being that it is way too fragile to consistently power these.  On element it can be used as cheap mutation or butterfly effect target.  Unupgraded it makes a decent mutation target but it is rather fragile for BE.  Upgraded micro abomination simply out shines it in both areas, unless you are using unupped abombs for damage. 

@the_dictator
I often change decks as I'm constantly wanting to experience new ways to play.  If I absolutely have to pick a favorite deck, it would have to be buttery egg deck I used against kirch in draft.  Although I am quite fond of pandevoodoo decks as a fun deck :D

@Jenkar
I have to say just the sight of this card fills me with excitement.  I do have a few questions about the mechanics tho. 
Mimic, is this a passive ability?  Will the card change names and just keep this passive ability? 
How will mimic interact if I mutate this card? 
I noticed before anything is played, its attack/hit points are 0/0.  Is this intentional?  Will it die at the end of the turn like a spark? 

Making my deck I will assume that it keeps Mimic as a passive ability.  I will also assume that it will function like twin universe does in regards to mutants.  I will assume that it will die at the end of the turn if it hasn't "copied" another creature. 
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u4 6u4 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

Every time I TU a mutant even if I don't have another mutation I get another mutant, if they play a creature, mine all become mutant copies of that!  This just sounds like too much fun to pass up imo.  I really hope this is the way you intended this card to work ^^~

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378450#msg378450
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 10:25:35 am »
Q:
what element would you consider to work with entropy the best ?
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline MatrimKK

• reigned by Entropy
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29691.msg378512#msg378512
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 01:44:34 pm »
@xn0ize
*pets kitteh* :death of course :P *becomes more serious*
A very difficult question since :entropy works well with every element.  :death has the classic pandebonium, but looking past that Schrödinger's cat, as I mentioned earlier, was made simply for this duo.  Maxwell's demon and plague is a deadly combination.  Bone wall is one of the shields that best combines with antimatter.  Boneyard not only gives a possibly endless mutation fodder source, but gives a great butterfly effect target.  Deathstalker and chaos power, yet another powerful combination.  Not only are the above mentioned great combos and synergies, but many of them compliment each other as well. 
In short I use many elements with :entropy and definitely have a few that amuse me more than others, but none can boast so many card synergies as :death.  Without the chaos of :entropy we would not know life or death, creation or destruction.

blarg: MatrimKK