Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Entropy?

iancudorinmarian
21 (63.6%)
Wyand
12 (36.4%)
None Worthy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: August 14, 2018, 12:04:36 am

*Author

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278781#msg1278781
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 06:02:49 pm »
@wyand

explain the story behind your nickname/forum name

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278841#msg1278841
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2018, 10:30:08 am »
Welp, can't even maintain a stable connection for 1 minute on my laptop at this hotel...

I will probably answer questions in 1-2 days (I.e. when I get home)

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278893#msg1278893
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 09:47:17 pm »
Submachine gave us:

Spoiler for Letter statistics:
a - 13
b -  1
c -  9
d -  5
e - 26
f -  6
g -  2
h -  7
i - 19
l -  8
m -  3
n - 20
o -  8
p -  1
r -  8
s - 13
t - 18
u -  2
v -  1
w -  1
y -  3

These were the tools in emulating Entropy/Discord effects.

Spoiler for Let there be letters!:

The original text.

Spoiler for Butterfly Effect is sweet.:

Doing some scrambling!

Spoiler for The Human Discord:

Be honest! You expected much more! And yes, much more is coming! If you remember
my Phase 1 post - or you are familiar about Entropy - then you already know that different
states are just different states. There are less possible states and there are more
possible states. We humans like to favor certain states. Well, I sorta favored several
states, too! So I took my time accelerator vacuum chamber and put all of these scrambled
letters into the machine! (No, the alphabet pasta won't spoil, vacuum, near 0 Kelvin and
to be sure I spraycoated them with a thin Resisto(tm) transparent foil!) Let's roll the machine
until it gives us something we may like! :)

Here are the results. I cannot unsee what I saw. Some sort of a message... or a prophecy...
from an oracle? It is even double-signed with the mysterious "NIИ" characters...

Spoiler for The Prophecy:

I translated the message into a table, that's my next post, and my "real" entry for Sub's question. :)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:21:46 pm by Wyand »
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278894#msg1278894
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 09:47:51 pm »
__________T___________NIИ
__________HEED___________
______VOICE______________
__________T___E_UNFURL_F_
_SCHRODINGER____E________
_T________R___IT__H______
_I___I__E___A__IS_IN_____
_N___THERMODYNAMICS______
_T__F_E_A_F_E__E_________
____A_A___________BIT____
____CATHODE_E____S_C__S__
____T___N_NECESSITIES_A__
_____ASCENT_L____A__I_I__
__________REACTION__GIN__
______TENNO_T____C__N_T__
__________P______E_______
NIИ______WYAND___________
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:21:54 pm by Wyand »
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278916#msg1278916
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 11:25:59 am »
I only have time to vote until today and only Wyand answered my question, so my vote goes to Wyand by default.

@Wyand: I found your secret vertical message in the grid. Are there any other secrets hidden?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Not So Young Elemental
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278917#msg1278917
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 11:38:40 am »
I only have time to vote until today and only Wyand answered my question, so my vote goes to Wyand by default.

@Wyand: I found your secret vertical message in the grid. Are there any other secrets hidden?

The chosen words by the mysterious medium are not so random - e.g. see the first 3 words.
NIИ might also be the indicative for something.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1278921#msg1278921
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 02:35:46 pm »
Finally, posted answers. Sorry for the long delay.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1279039#msg1279039
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2018, 05:16:00 am »
Thank you all for the votes! It makes me very happy to see people finally have faith in me!

It makes me even happier to see no None Worthy votes as well.

As always, I'm open to constructive criticism in PMs or even in public.

Thanks! I will not disappoint in the final battle! (Because I make the rules! :sillyspin: )

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Not So Young Elemental
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66242.msg1279051#msg1279051
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 12:04:01 pm »
I'd like to thank everyone voting for me, it was a pleasure to see "36,4%" by my name!
It was also heartwarming that there were no None Worthy votes here
(unlike in many other Elements' voting!). I've been warned not to expect too much at
this Phase, since newcomers always have a hard time in community voting.
Thank you, again!

As usual I'll put a lot of effort into the next Phase! I'm ready for the final battle! :)

blarg: