*Author

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg369897#msg369897
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 05:18:14 pm »
This conversation reminds off all the people who take awesome news day seriously
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg369953#msg369953
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 07:46:31 pm »
Heh... Can't believe more than 2 person was actually fooled by that ^^

Legit score in now
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg369956#msg369956
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 07:55:29 pm »

Legit score in now
lol. I thought perhaps you only played pvp or something. Oh well, I'm in good company.  ::)

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg369991#msg369991
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08:27 pm »

Legit score in now
I think you are lying.  Please provide screenshot proof of your score.
Carpe Diem!!

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370563#msg370563
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 01:02:24 am »
Hmm. I know there are those that I've discussed some things with, but I am interested in Trials and I believe it won't hurt to try.

Zblader
Score : 26383
Joined in December 2010.

Best of luck to all.

kirchj33

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370734#msg370734
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 10:40:26 am »
Cautiously throwing my hat in the ring here if my schedule holds up.

kirchj33
445,580 score
<---some posts
Member since December 2010.

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370746#msg370746
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 12:10:24 pm »
A dull rumbling goes through the earth, getting louder with every second that passes. Spiders and Scorpions leave their hiding places below the rocks, fleeing from the agonizing noise, birds tweet in frustration and anger, not knowing where the dangerous thread could come from. Even a nearby mountain starts to crumble, making boulders of stone grit on each other, smashing anything in its path down the mountain's side.
Just as this orchestra of a catastrophe reaches its peak, the earth bursts open, revealing the head of a giant Shrieker. Not a second passes until more explosions of the earth destroy the already torched landscape even more, as more Shriekers and Antlions pierce the surface.
Silence. No bird dares to fiep, no scorpion moves and all one can hear are a few rocks, hitting the ground, being proof of the explosions that just happened. As the smoke slowly clears, one could see someone in a dusty robe, standing in front of the challengers.
Welcome the the Trials of earth Mithcairion, Terroking, Zblader and kirchj33.
I feel honored that you are willing to take my place and lead yet another war against the other eleven elements. But don't be fooled, only the strongest of you may prove his worth in a duell aganist me and I don't intend to hold back.
Well then, let's have a fair and fun tournament, may the best one win and smash the eleven infidels. Pulverize them, grit them and shriek them into oblivion!

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370761#msg370761
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 01:50:04 pm »
Was waiting for this trial to fill up.

I'd love to sign up as a reserve player, in case someone backs off.
I do NOT want to push one of the four players who already signed up out of the line.

Score: 380k+
Signed up: January 2011

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370832#msg370832
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 06:03:41 pm »
I feel honored that you are willing to take my place and lead yet another war against the other eleven elements.
Excuse me but that is 11 other elements and underpants :P

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370836#msg370836
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:02 pm »
I feel honored that you are willing to take my place and lead yet another war against the other eleven elements.
UW is not an elment and frankly not a worthy enough opponent to even take note of *cough*No, they didn't do better than team earth. That's just an illusion.*/cough*
Such an unorganized bunch of outcasts is just an inconvenience, nothing more and certainly nothing less.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370843#msg370843
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 06:17:42 pm »
UW is not an elment and frankly not a worthy enough opponent to even take note of *cough*No, they didn't do better than team earth. That's just an illusion.*/cough*
Such an unorganized bunch of outcasts is just an inconvenience, nothing more and certainly nothing less.
lol good answer

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28914.msg370861#msg370861
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 07:19:59 pm »
Nice to see you there, Japp. You 'should' be more pushy, though :]
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

blarg: