*Author

$$$man

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg139103#msg139103
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 11:35:19 am »
elements isn't a game.. it's a lifestyle
Can i put that in my sIGNATURE PRETTY PLEASE

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg139106#msg139106
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 11:37:50 am »
Buying internet just to check up on a game...now thats commitment.
Life is a game :P
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg140252#msg140252
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 12:32:57 am »
Wooo!  Go Bojengles!!

bojengles77

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg142747#msg142747
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 07:48:40 pm »
Can i put that in my sIGNATURE PRETTY PLEASE
absolutely mang.

Anyways sorry for the 5 day hiatus i'm back from my trip, still extremely busy with orientation week, but i just moved into my dorm and i'll try to be around as much as i can. I no longer have unlimited internet =(  but 20 gigs isn't too bad.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg145279#msg145279
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 02:16:03 am »
...so I just realized that after looking at this poll, the community is relatively split up between voting for me and bojengles77 as equal candidates for the new Master of Time. :D

*hugs everyone*

But ugh. Why does this competition have to be so neck-and-neck? >_<

bojengles77

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg145824#msg145824
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 10:59:20 pm »
Thanks for all the votes everyone, but i'm going to have to resign in the race for master. At the beginning of trials, I was fully committed to the event and I wanted nothing more than to lead the army of :time, however in the past week, i've arrived at college and realized that I am not going to be able to fulfill my duties as master or as league organizer with the amount of time I want to put into studying and socializing. That being said, I am going to take a break from the elements community for a while until I can fully adjust and make sure my time gets managed well and I'm not losing any of my college experience or the benefits of a good education. It was a good race Kuro, good luck in the final battle vs Xinef and i'm sure i'll stop by chat from time to time to say hi.

Boj

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg145858#msg145858
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 11:44:21 pm »
Thanks for all the votes everyone, but i'm going to have to resign in the race for master. At the beginning of trials, I was fully committed to the event and I wanted nothing more than to lead the army of :time, however in the past week, i've arrived at college and realized that I am not going to be able to fulfill my duties as master or as league organizer with the amount of time I want to put into studying and socializing. That being said, I am going to take a break from the elements community for a while until I can fully adjust and make sure my time gets managed well and I'm not losing any of my college experience or the benefits of a good education. It was a good race Kuro, good luck in the final battle vs Xinef and i'm sure i'll stop by chat from time to time to say hi.

Boj
Well that is... surprising.  Good luck living the social life my friend.   ;)
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg146043#msg146043
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 03:44:57 am »

Boj
Well that is... surprising.  Good luck living the social life my friend.   ;)
...should I be happy or sad?

Thanks again bojengles for the tough competition. Have fun in college (I certainly did, for what little time I had there), and I hope that we'll see you again. ^^;

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg147113#msg147113
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 12:40:57 am »

Boj
GL&HF

;)

Indeed organizing time for studies, socializing and Elements seems like a hard task, but I'm sure you'll eventually master it. I was hoping to see you in the next war in our team, but feel free to do what you find to be the best option in time management ;]

And good luck Kuroaitou, you'll probably have some point advantage because I wasn't able to participate in the Masters Tourney, so I guess the final battle is going to be tough ;]
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10936.msg147334#msg147334
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010, 03:30:58 pm »
[snip]

And good luck Kuroaitou, you'll probably have some point advantage because I wasn't able to participate in the Masters Tourney, so I guess the final battle is going to be tough ;]
I'm glad you're back!

Despite the point advantage, you're a much more flexible (and innovative) deck-builder than I am, meaning that even though I might have some more upped cards, your skill alone is going to give me more problems that whatever cards I have in my deck. ^^;;

blarg: