Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Earth?

Drake_XIV
20 (33.3%)
MegroN
27 (45%)
None Worthy
13 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: August 20, 2014, 03:36:26 pm

*Author

Offline MegroN

• Reputation Power: 5
  • MegroN is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I haven't seen any tigers in elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of EarthChampionship League 1/2014 3rd PlaceDefender of the Mound! (King of the Hill)
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151861#msg1151861
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014, 09:06:08 pm »
I say we kill him
Still building a house whose bricks fall apart when I look away

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151862#msg1151862
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 09:11:24 pm »
I say I vote none worthy. None of you answered dragonsdemesne's question despite both of you both being pretty active since the time he asked you. No procrastinators pls.

edit: many questions remained un-answered, not just demesne's.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:13:20 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline MegroN

• Reputation Power: 5
  • MegroN is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I haven't seen any tigers in elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of EarthChampionship League 1/2014 3rd PlaceDefender of the Mound! (King of the Hill)
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151866#msg1151866
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 09:53:44 pm »
What is your favorite Earth card?

Dear candycrushates,

In your opinion, what superhero has done the best job of saving Earth?

The Emprah of Mankind
ok seriously tho it was goku here

To both trialists.

What makes  :earth different from other elements?

I think its versatility, earth can be adjusted to most meta (with fun decks), in fact most meta is based on curbing earth (1000 million earthquake bans in history).

To all earth trialists

Where, in your opinion, is the best place to be on earth.

On top of a mountain (I love hiking)

Question to all candidates (challengers and old master too):

If I apply to participate in War, would you bid on me, and max how many cards ?  :-*

I don't know much about you, If you were to give me a good war app, I might bet 7 cards on you.

I ask my questions from both 2 candidates:

1st Question:

The earthbenders are strong warriors, but some of them are stronger than others. Who do you think would win in a duel: King Bumi or Toph? I'd like to hear the 2 most important merits of both earthbenders and a short reasoning about your choice.

Tough stupid question, Toph was already OP as a kid, pity they didnt show any of her feats in Legend of Korra, from when she was older. Metal > Unforged and also requires greater concentration, however Bumi is an unpredictable mad genius so wont be easily beaten by a blind child with a sixth sense. Bumi win because he has the stamina, earth bends in large volumes, experienced, and unpredictable

Dear all earth triallists:

Shard of Integrity is a very unusual card.
What is your favourite combination of shards to make a shard golem? Why is this?

I like using SoV because it adds an element of healing to a deck that essentially ignores healing, makes for a good comeback win.

to MegroN: Would you play War as General? Do you think you are ready for this? How important was your work last war?

Realistically, do you think you can topple aether? Whats so new/not new this time (more important part)?

Yes, I would love to be earth general, do I think I'm ready? Yes (kinda), it will be a lot of work, but fun too. Do I think I will win or beat Aether? I cant say I see a secret beat Aether formula hidden somewhere, but earth is not an element to be trifled with, very flexible in all Meta. Last war taught me a few things about the importance of information gathering and team building, had some awesome team mates some whose names I have decided to burn now :p (sub)

Earthquake is one of the more common cards to be banned in tourneys and other events.  Do you think it is OP in general, or do you think that this is a result of the limited meta in such events?

EQ is OP in certain cases, it all depends on the amount of upgraded cards allowed, the more upgrades available the less important it is to generate large amounts of quanta, this is why most unpped events ban quanta control card IMO, such as EQ

To both candidates:
 What is your opinion about Antlion (I would like an analysis at both upped and unupped versions of this card)? OP/UP and why? Should it be buffed/nerffed/berfed? Can you make an original shardless deck which makes original and effective usage of 6 (yes, six) copies of this card? 8)

Its UP, not completely useless but not the most effective card to use though. Should it be buffed? Sorry buddy wrong tree, go bark at Zanz's door, when he gives you full access ask me again

To both candidates. WHat is your favorite earth deck? and why?

This: My first upped deck

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
744 744 749 749 74f 74f 75m 75m 778 778 778 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 77d 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77i 77i 77j 77j 77k 77k 77l 78q 8pm

It held its own in unrestricted CL
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:08:59 pm by MegroN »
Still building a house whose bricks fall apart when I look away

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151895#msg1151895
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 01:47:34 am »
I like both of you. So STANDIN gets the vote.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151900#msg1151900
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014, 04:24:25 am »
I like both of you. So STANDIN gets the vote.

This is true unbiased voting.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151918#msg1151918
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 11:18:55 am »
To both candidates. WHat is your favorite earth deck? and why?
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

blarg: