Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Earth?

Drake_XIV
20 (33.3%)
MegroN
27 (45%)
None Worthy
13 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: August 20, 2014, 03:36:26 pm

*Author

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151405#msg1151405
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2014, 03:08:05 pm »
to Drake_XIV: I don't know much about you. Are you active enough to lead a team? Did you have any experience with war or maybe even war in Team Earth?

to MegroN: Would you play War as General? Do you think you are ready for this? How important was your work last war?

For me MegroN is leading this race here atm. But very close.
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151657#msg1151657
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 05:44:59 pm »
Dear all earth triallists:

Shard of Integrity is a very unusual card.
What is your favourite combination of shards to make a shard golem? Why is this?

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151694#msg1151694
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2014, 08:34:46 pm »
I ask my questions from both 2 candidates:

1st Question:

The earthbenders are strong warriors, but some of them are stronger than others. Who do you think would win in a duel: King Bumi or Toph? I'd like to hear the 2 most important merits of both earthbenders and a short reasoning about your choice.

2nd Question:

Currently none of you represent Earth enough, because your avatars never seemed to fit thematically. Would you change to an avatar for 10 days that resembles Earth? If yes, please do it, if no, explain why not.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:26:46 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline MegroN

• Reputation Power: 5
  • MegroN is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I haven't seen any tigers in elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of EarthChampionship League 1/2014 3rd PlaceDefender of the Mound! (King of the Hill)
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151706#msg1151706
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2014, 09:29:12 pm »
So the brown cloak and SoI dont mean a damn thing? I specifically used the colour picker to get the right brown from Earth Mark and SoI,

Sorry im really upset with your comment sub,  unlike you I didnt go and pick some avatar, I used what left of my time and skill (pardon me for not being a pro) to draw this avatar with my favourite elements on it (fire and earth), fine full avatar coming.

Go and respect  :time
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:54:55 pm by MegroN »
Still building a house whose bricks fall apart when I look away

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151707#msg1151707
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2014, 09:32:17 pm »
Currently none of you represent Earth enough, because your avatars never seemed to fit thematically. Would you change to an avatar for 10 days that directly resembles Earth? If yes, please do it, if no, explain why not.

Some possible avatars here.
Here is an example for a good theme:
The picture is not suitable for an avatar, because of its size, but it catches the theme of Earth.

Spoiler for Hidden:

For those who read my question to Blacksmith in the Water propaganda, this was the 'mascot' I was talking about. >.>
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:36:47 pm by Submachine »

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline MegroN

• MegroN is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I haven't seen any tigers in elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of EarthChampionship League 1/2014 3rd PlaceDefender of the Mound! (King of the Hill)
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151709#msg1151709
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 09:36:25 pm »
o really more gall

and steel is not earth themed??
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:43:28 pm by MegroN »
Still building a house whose bricks fall apart when I look away

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151710#msg1151710
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2014, 09:41:21 pm »
So the brown cloak and SoI dont mean a damn thing? I specifically used the colour picker to get the right brown from Earth Mark and SoI,

Sorry im really upset with your comment sub,  unlike you I didnt go and pick some avatar, I used what left of my time and skill (pardon me for not being a pro) to draw this avatar with my favourite elements on it (fire and earth), fine full avatar coming.

Go and respect  :time
The phoenix in the background and the red sword overshadows the color of the cloak. :/ Even though it's a good drawing and better than anything I could draw in the future, I just feel it to be only fire-themed (I mean, the cloak is only an accessory, not even a main clothing element). Sorry if this upsets you, but sadly this is my opinion.

By the way, I posted my suggestion before I noticed your first comment. My bad. >.<

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline CCCombobreakerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151715#msg1151715
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2014, 10:00:13 pm »
My post was not worthy of MegroN's art, so I took it down.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151770#msg1151770
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2014, 10:41:54 am »
Sub stop picking on people's avatars. It doesn't distract you from reading the text, and that's all that you should be concerned about. Now if I were to pick on someone's avatar it would be a gif avatar but even then they can be cool enough that idc.

Also, what element does YOUR avatar represent? It's freaking Bakura and then you tried to do some lame joke in your personal text about it.

No, seriously, I don't care about your avatar or just about anyone else's. Those I do care about I tell my reasons for disliking their avatar via PM rather than in public and if they change to suit me I generally thank them for doing so. If they disagree or just don't want to change it then that's fine too and I've left them alone unless the avatar caused significant problems when I was trying to read the forums(very rare for me). Sub, please, just don't pick on user's avatars without an actually good reason for doing so. Trials is NOT a good reason, believe it or not. It's up to the user to decide whether they want to take on a specific element-related avatar and if they choose not to then they should NOT be criticized.

Offline farscape

• farscape is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Emperor Crichton
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151804#msg1151804
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2014, 03:27:26 pm »
Question to all candidates (challengers and old master too):

If I apply to participate in War, would you bid on me, and max how many cards ?  :-*

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151848#msg1151848
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2014, 07:59:38 pm »
Sub stop picking on people's avatars. It doesn't distract you from reading the text, and that's all that you should be concerned about. Now if I were to pick on someone's avatar it would be a gif avatar but even then they can be cool enough that idc.

Also, what element does YOUR avatar represent? It's freaking Bakura and then you tried to do some lame joke in your personal text about it.

No, seriously, I don't care about your avatar or just about anyone else's. Those I do care about I tell my reasons for disliking their avatar via PM rather than in public and if they change to suit me I generally thank them for doing so. If they disagree or just don't want to change it then that's fine too and I've left them alone unless the avatar caused significant problems when I was trying to read the forums(very rare for me). Sub, please, just don't pick on user's avatars without an actually good reason for doing so. Trials is NOT a good reason, believe it or not. It's up to the user to decide whether they want to take on a specific element-related avatar and if they choose not to then they should NOT be criticized.
I do have a time-based avatar in stock, but noone asked to change it, so I wait out the whole Phase 3 before. ::) Calm yo tits, you're overreacting it.

You are blind if you think I only base my votes on people's avatars. Notice that I only ask that as a secondary question from those people who I actually ask that from. Of course, changing the avatar to something more in-element is a plus, because mastership is more about representing an element than winning Trials, War or Brawl - for me. I never said that I didn't like them, so your argument is invalid. However, changing an avatar that you like, to an avatar that you like less, but represents your element more, is a merit that I can't overlook. Sadly some people don't understand it, it seems.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:02:02 pm by Submachine »

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote [Earth] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55436.msg1151859#msg1151859
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014, 09:01:57 pm »

I do have a time-based avatar in stock, but noone asked to change it, so I wait out the whole Phase 3 before. ::) Calm yo tits, you're overreacting it.

You are blind if you think I only base my votes on people's avatars. Notice that I only ask that as a secondary question from those people who I actually ask that from. Of course, changing the avatar to something more in-element is a plus, because mastership is more about representing an element than winning Trials, War or Brawl - for me. I never said that I didn't like them, so your argument is invalid. However, changing an avatar that you like, to an avatar that you like less, but represents your element more, is a merit that I can't overlook. Sadly some people don't understand it, it seems.
While I can sympathize with that to a point it isn't something that really shows anything about the person. It's like buying a computer because it looks really cool on the outside without caring whether or not it may be worse on the inside than another you could get for the same price.

blarg: