*Author

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg461481#msg461481
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 12:17:30 am »
@Sevs. You'd probably be a close close 3rd but that's because I value PvP the most. Sorry  :-[
I am not terrible at PvP. Ive won 2 tourney's and done pretty well in both wars ive been in. I sort of got a little unlucky towards the latter of phase 2 but your opinion is your opinion :P. Honestly i would be happy for any of the challengers here to be master of earth. Cant wait to see if i will make it to the final battle.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg461717#msg461717
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 05:29:08 pm »
I feel like asking the same question as in death : You become master of earth irl, and are granted one power. What do you choose?
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg462275#msg462275
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 05:28:29 pm »
@Sevs. You'd probably be a close close 3rd but that's because I value PvP the most. Sorry  :-[
I am not terrible at PvP. Ive won 2 tourney's and done pretty well in both wars ive been in. I sort of got a little unlucky towards the latter of phase 2 but your opinion is your opinion :P. Honestly i would be happy for any of the challengers here to be master of earth. Cant wait to see if i will make it to the final battle.
Not terrible, but I think paper has more trophies and Terroking is just sick.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg462799#msg462799
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2012, 07:31:49 pm »
Thank you community for the votes, I wont let you down in the final battle!
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg462824#msg462824
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2012, 09:07:40 pm »
I just want to thank everyone who voted for me.  Maybe next time...
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg462890#msg462890
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2012, 11:58:19 pm »
Woah... I won. Did not see that coming. I would have thought more people than that hated me.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg462929#msg462929
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 01:25:40 am »
If they hate you, then I must be oblivious to my name on a community wide blacklist... My 5 votes probably either came from people who are new or people misclicking.

Still love you guys!
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36643.msg462968#msg462968
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 03:23:51 am »
Well thanks all who voted for me and good luck to the finalists, see ya all in war soon!

blarg: