*Author

kirchj33

Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29682.msg379517#msg379517
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 06:05:25 pm »
Kirch is engaged to Elements :D
Together we have around 13 or 14 kids.  Oni is one of the more uh... "special" ones.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29682.msg379580#msg379580
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 08:46:47 pm »
This question is for everyone, but most especially kirch.  Real life happens for everyone, and I know that you just got engaged (Congratulations again!).  However, planning a wedding takes a good deal of time and energy.  Should you become Master, would you have the time for War?  We have all seen what happens when a Master decides/is forced to leave mid-War.  This question can obviously be applied to anyone, minus the engagement part.
Obviously, I would not have signed up for this position did I not have ample time to do War/other responsibilities, but, as we all know, often real life can pull unexpected surprises, which no one is immune to. When that happens we have to do our best to cope, and I would try very hard to still fulfill my duties as a Master (If I haven't shown that I'm dedicated to this community by staying with it for so long, well, then I don't deserve any position at all.).
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29682.msg380723#msg380723
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 02:05:39 am »
Aww. :(

Well. congrats to Kirch for getting to fight Kakerlake in the final battle. Also, thanks to the 9 guys that voted for me. :)

anything
blarg: