*Author

Offline serprexTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293680#msg1293680
« on: September 15, 2019, 07:41:06 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
PHASE 1 DONE

:earthbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules.

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master Kalinuial of :earth is OUT.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:44:39 am by serprex »

Offline Kalinuial

• Reputation Power: 9
    • Kalinuial is a Spark waiting for a buff.
    • Sayonara
    • Awards: Elements League 1/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 1/2018 3rd PlaceDeckbuilding Competition - AI Ascension WinnerWriting Competition: Elements Day
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293766#msg1293766
    « Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 01:52:46 am »
    Posting here so folks don't wonder needlessly.  Not participating in trials, war, or any other PVP/forum stuff.  I play casually on Kongregate and you're welcome to stop by and give me an epic battle if you like. 

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
    • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
    • Young Elemental
    • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293774#msg1293774
    « Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 04:51:20 am »
    in
    Spoiler for Phase 1:
    i hate brawl to the maximum

-
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 03:38:11 am by immortal feud »
    recovering firestall addict

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
    • Reputation Power: 36
    • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
    • Not So Young Elemental
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293852#msg1293852
    « Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 07:07:34 pm »
    Sorry if you feel like that DANI. You can absolutely opt out "Brawl-like" tasks if you wish.
    Copied the according Phase 1 rules:

This phase is different each Trials. In Trials 13, Phase 1 will longer restrict Phase 2 deckbuilding! Feel free to be as creative or lazy as you want, whether it be a grand entrance or just sneaking in unnoticed.

I hate Brawl:
    Play extra matches in Phase 2. You will gain 1 point per Bo3 won.
    Matches played will be identical to other games, amongst all players who picked the same task (+STANDINs if necessary), except that in addition to your own element, you may use your opponent's element without restriction if it is within your unlocked elements. If you did not unlock your opponent's element, you still may not pick your opponent's elements in games.
    (You will pick elements after matchups are revealed, so you do not have to blindly guess this)

Scoring:

* In the event that the Extra Phase 2 matches task is picked, the additional point will be judged as follows:

Number of extra matchesBonus point is awarded
    1 or lessBased on your other submissions
    2 or moreAttain a combined win rate of >= 50% across all extra games
    (eg. 2-3 loss and 3-2 win gives a total W/L of 5/5, giving the additional point

<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
    • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
    • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293853#msg1293853
    « Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 07:24:55 pm »
    There are a choice of 5 types of tasks. Each Trialist submits 3 entries from these tasks.

So...i still have to do 2 tasks and 1 extra matches task.
    NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
    WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
    Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
    Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline serprexTopic starter

• Administrator
    • Reputation Power: 0
    • serprex hides under a Cloak.
    • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293854#msg1293854
    « Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 07:26:25 pm »
    You can submit multiple entries under the same task

So you can say "I hate brawl" 3 times

Sorry for any lack of clarity

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
    • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
    • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293855#msg1293855
    « Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 08:14:27 pm »

Spoiler for Phase 1:
    Task 1: I hate Brawl
    Task 2: I hate Brawl
    Task 3: I hate Brawl
    -Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
    -Evidence of participation/WMing last war
    http://elementscommunity.org/forum/war/war-12-rosters/

-None
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:27:01 pm by DANIEELA »
    NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
    WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
    Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
    Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
    • Reputation Power: 15
    • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
    • Young Elemental
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293856#msg1293856
    « Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 08:48:57 pm »
    Welcome to the club.

Spoiler for Phase 1:
    Task 1: I hate Brawl
    Task 2: I hate Brawl
    Task 3: I hate Brawl
    You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
    • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
    • Young Elemental
    • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67343.msg1293968#msg1293968
    « Reply #8 on: October 02, 2019, 02:54:11 am »
    maybe my first post was misunderstood but i wanted as many extra matches in phase2 as possible
    recovering firestall addict

anything
    blarg: Kalinuial