*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
10th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61864.msg1231952#msg1231952
« on: April 30, 2016, 03:59:11 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:earthbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules.
To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement
-Evidence of Established Account Requirement

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
-Evidence of participation last brawl
-If you were a Boss, evidence of your Boss-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:

• 30,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forum posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time of signing up)
  • Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)
Spamming the forums to get those 200 posts is not allowed, and you have to provide a screen shot of your score.

A player may participate in Trials without meeting the 200 post and 30,000 score requirements if they are able to provide evidence of a significant PVP achievement. Examples of sufficient achievements are:
  • Winning a Weekly Tournament
  • A top 3 finish in either of the PVP Leagues
  • A top 3 finish in a PVP event
  • Finishing on 1 of the top 3 War teams
  • Becoming a Master of any Element

Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants (including the defending master) for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master theelkspeaks of :earth has his decision pending.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:33:59 pm by Afdarenty »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61864.msg1232191#msg1232191
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 04:44:38 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Requirements

phase 1

Spoiler for Hidden:
From Trials #2:
Waging War against the False Gods

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71b 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77i 77i 77i 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77s 7ap 7ee 7ee 7ee 7hi 7hi 7hi 7q1 7q1 7q1 8pm

quantum towers+ pendulum + snova= quanta source, i know that can seem a little bit strange, but this gives me some hope against fg with discord, because i generate a little more quanta than using 6 snovas and the shuffle doesn't hurt so much
bone wall= i can kill non airborne creatures, so why not bone wall?
gnome= cheap and give some  :earth quanta to fuel wardens
pulv= my cc card
wardens= a cheaper and faster oty that only for 1  :earth can delay a creature
earth nymph= this deck most of times overflow  :earth quanta, with the nymph i can remove soneer the sopa for attacking
mitosis= every creature in the deck is a good target for mitotis, specially deja vu
sob= there is no time for using hourglass, so i tried sob that can work decently even without the  :fire mark
sopa= with sopa wardens can inflict damages to the creature
protect artifact= sopa is too important, same for pulvy against some decks
deja vu= super synergic with mitosis, a lot important against decks with rewind or eternity, because in most cases the deja vu are the first target because they have 2 atk, and every time a copy of deja is rewinded i can create another new deja, so the lockdown doesn't hurt so much in the endgame

screens:
Spoiler for Hidden:

first time i see destiny casting a double snova lol

task 2

Spoiler for Hidden:
From Trials #5:
Aiding your Allies

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/deck-help/floodingam-based-unupped-fg-grinder/ (made the fixs to the deck in 2 posts, the second one after testing the deck a lot against the designed false gods
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/deck-help/regret-%28ai4%29-%28nightmare-sosac%29/new/#new nice wot

task 3

Spoiler for Hidden:
From Trials #4:
Shard Revolution

NAME:
Shard of Remembrance 
ELEMENT:
Earth
COST:
3 :earth
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
1 | 2
TEXT:
When this creature damages your opponent, 50% chance to add a Relic as first card of his deck, max one relic/turn.
NAME:
Shard of Remembrance
ELEMENT:
Earth
COST:
3 :earth
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
1 | 3
TEXT:
When this creature damages your opponent, 50% chance to add a Relic as first card of his deck, max one relic/turn.

ART:

IDEA:

NOTES:
Is balanced because u can't add more than one relic per turn to your opponent's deck, and is a 50%. If u have 2 shards that inflict damages, u get 2 50%, not a 100% to add a relic. Using this and earthquake in the same deck isn't a really fast denial even in mono, specially in pvp1. Is 1 atk make this card blocked by almost any shield in pvp2 and weak to any cc spell (except thunderstorm and dessication). If affected by adrenaline, the shard gets only another 25% to add a relic (something similar to the poison cap of scorpions). I choose relic because in this way it doesn't look the hand like gotp, u can play it with only 1 quantum.
Like other denial cards (specially discord) not drawing or playing this card in the first turns make this card less effective; your opponent has time to draw cc or simply play enough creatures to kill u.

It fits in earth because it offers more option to ground to shine with other elments, instead of see ground cards only in rainbow with graboids and sometimes quicksand.

SERIES:

6rp 6rp 6rp 6rp 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u5 6u5 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77h 77h 77h 77h 77j 77j 77j 78q 78q 8pj

Quicksand and discord for slow down your opponent, chaos power of giving enough attack to my shard against shield or a damage and health boost to shriekers that should kill your opponent.

war bonus

Spoiler for Hidden:
never joined a war

brawl bonus

Spoiler for Hidden:
i was in fiery hot mixtape, but no points :c

loyalty bonus

Spoiler for Hidden:
first time for me in trials

hope everything is right
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:19:11 pm by Manuel »

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61864.msg1232370#msg1232370
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 04:44:58 am »
Manuel, please include links to 3 different PvP events which you have participated in, thanks.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61864.msg1232832#msg1232832
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 05:42:47 am »

-Evidence of Established Account Requirement - look to the left :P

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Mastering the cards

-Stone Skin is a core card in a number of slower Earth decks.  The key to the card is twofold - it both gives you the second-largest burst healing in the game (only to Miracle), and it is one of the only cards in the game that allows your HP to be raised above 100.  This card is one of the more skill-testing and mindgating cards in the game - does your opponent have enough damage in hand to burst you down, or can you afford to build up a greater amount of :earth quanta to gain more HP on a later turn.  Playing this card too early may result in you not having enough life, but playing it too late can result in premature death.  On the flipside, the card is skill testing to play against, as opponents have the opportunity to hold burst in hand to surprise you out of your stone skin with a burst kill, but if you do end up playing it before you die, they will regret not getting the extra turns of damage off.    This card is most often played in :light/:earth duos, taking advantage of powerful cards like Miracle and Sanctuary in :light and Auburn Nymph in :earth to lock the opponent out of killing you nearly indefinitely.

Iridium Warden is a surpringsly important creature in :earth based strategies, again being more played in stall-oriented decks.  For just one quanta per turn, Warden can be ETG's equivalent of a tapper - it cancels your opponent's best creature out of the game indefinitely, and can change to a different creature if a new creature becomes stronger.  The nasty upside to this card is nearly limitless, however, when paired with buffs.  Placing a buff such as Blessing on Warden takes it out of range of the most common removal spells and allows it to "punch" any non-flying creature every turn.  In doing so, it becomes nearly as powerful as Red Nymph in quickly shutting down the opponent's creature based offense, and is much more resilent than many other lockdown cards.  Other powerful buffs to pair with Wardens are the Quintessence/Shard of Wisdom combo, Shard of Patience (buffing a whole field of them at once), and the traditional Blessing.  Playing it in any of these duos can give you a powerful way to reach the lategame and dominate it.

Basilisk Blood is easily the most underused and undervalued card in the :earth element, if not the entire game.  By spending just two quanta, you can lock an opposing creature out of the game for 6 turns.  In addition to being a powerful tempo advantage, often locking down 7-10 quanta cards, it usually gives you significant life advantage.  In many faster decks, an opposing creature being locked out of the game for 6 turns literally renders it irrelevant.  This card is a powerful option on a splash in a non-:earth deck or a rainbow, pairing amazingly well with Supernova, Nova, and other cheap cards.  When paired with Gravity Pull, it lets you turn a creature of your own into a giant blocker, and when paired with Catapult, you can create a giant and unblockable missile to lob at your enemies.  In its most traditional use as a rush enabler, it pairs powerfully with Graboids/Shriekers to make up for the slow entry to the battlefield.

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Shard Revolution
-

The key idea behind this shard is to meet the :earth philosophy of bending without breaking.  Titanium Shield and its DR already reduce the damage you take, which does lower the percentage of the time this triggers, keeping it from getting too out of hand when an :earth player is dominating the board.  The relatively low amount of health healed compared to extreme creature board states, on the other hand, provides an opportunity for the opponent to simply bust your HP down to 0.
Deck:
58s 58s 58s 58s 594 594 594 594 594 594 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lg 5lh 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pm
  This deck contains 6 Shard of Endurance in addition to the listed cards.  By playing Shard of Endurance in a relatively overquantaed SBLAD build, I can give myself other ways to survive long enough to build massive stone skin turns, and further increase the power of my healing cards like Miracle and Sanc.

Spoiler for Task 3:
Starting Your Own Little War

Humble the Monstrous: All creatures with 10+ ATK are banned, spells and permanents that cost 5+ are banned.

With cards like Fractal and Dim Shield banned, as well as some of the largest beatsticks removed, very few things can compete with a fast rush that also quakes the opponent away.

58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58v 590 590 590 590 590 590 591 591 591 591 593 593 593 593 593 593 8ps

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-http://elementscommunity.org/forum/round-1-246/(darkness-gen-)-physsion-3-1-theelkspeaks-(earth-gen-)/
-I was a general of this element in the last War.

-I have participated once.  See Award icon.

Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61864.msg1232927#msg1232927
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 01:11:52 pm »
-Evidence of Established Account Requirement - look to the left :P

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Mastering the cards

Antlion
Earth lovers always get happy when they get a chance to play this neath attacker.

• So where can I use my lions and where does it help the most?
The main problem with antlion is that it's often overshadowed by both golems and boids and are almost exclusively used upped only.. Even so it's played as an offensive rush card with some extra health more than anything else. A single lion is not what will make you win the game. Lions are played in large numbers or in addition with other attackers.
Common decks to see lions in are in novabows as a splash card, immo+nova rushes as a splash card, of course in sop decks where you can use it's burrow ability to double it's stats and in fractal decks.

• 3 cards that works well with ants.
Well like I said above sop is the best combo with lions. Being able to get 4+4 every turn is a great and rushy stallbreaker.
With fractal this week attacker becomes very useful. With it's high health and good damage it can even overshadow minor phoenix in some situations.
immolation may not seem as a good combo card with ants but if you use gnomes as fodder you can use the excess quanta to use these guys and gain extra speed and make a immo rush more resistant to CC cards.
Spoiler for Hidden:
5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 71a 779 779 779 779 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7n0 8po

Auburn nymph
The strongest CC nymph in the game is always scary to play against.

• 3 cards that works well with Auburns.
Auburn and fire nymphs is a killer. By combining the 2 most cc destructive creatures you can not only get strong control of the board but also create one of the strongest stall-breakers in the game. Using auburn on your own creatures and then use fire queens rage pots to boost damage can lead to massive attackers.
Auburns and gravity pull is another neath way to make use of it's ability. You can use SS on your own creature and then use gravity pull to make a solid defence that can be compared with 20 healing a turn. It's a cool way to prevent your opponent from holding cards in their hand to then burst out several to make auburn less effective.
Earth nymph and nymph tears is a combination that I've used a lot. With poseidon as PC destructive, water nymphs as damage output and earth nymphs as CC cards you can really have full control of the game once as you get it going.

• So where can I use my Auburns and where does it help the most?
Auburn offers very strong CC and can alone stop 6 different attackers at the same time. The most effective way to use this card really variates due to it's big versatility as you can see above.  It can both be used in stall decks, CC destructive decks and as a stallbraker.  I'd also like to add this deck that I made in war7# and has become one of earths top3 war decks:
Spoiler for Hidden:
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58q 58v 58v 58v 595 595 595 595 595 59c 59c 59c 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 77a 77a 77a 8pl

Quicksand
How many times have you been in a matchup where you fear the use of quicksand? for me it's been countless.

What kind of decks the card can be used in
Tips on the most effective way to use the card
Three other cards that can be used effectively with the card

• So where can I use my earthquakes and where does it help the most?
Being the fastest pillar destroyer in the game and easy to splash it can really be a killer to many decks. Quicksand strongest situation is vs stall decks and fractal decks. Most stalls rely on a big quanta income which quicksand easily brakes down making stalls defenseless. Fractal decks need at least 9 :aether quanta to get started and with this cheap card you can delay the that for several turns which often is enough for you to win the game

• 3 cards that works well with Auburns.
The best and obvious card is discord. While quicksand destroys the quanta income disco scrambles the few quanta your opponent got. Making disc-quake one of the strongest and fastest quanta control decks in the game. It's very strong vs all decks but rainbows.
So how do you beat rainbows? by playing black hole+quicksand to destroy the quantumpillars. In gravity earth it's also easy to play pulvy for even more pc control.
Trident and dissquake is also a viable combo. While trident is stronger dissquake is faster and can be used the first 3 turns to then be taken over by trident making a very solid pillar destruction.

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Shard Revolution

So earth is imo the most versatile element in elements, they got rush cards, stall cards, healing, CC, PC, etc. That makes earth a very good element to base rainbows and duos around. The ability to alter your quanta to the ones you need can be a great addition to stabilize your quanta if youget an unever draw. It makes both trios and quadtropels more viable and increase your deck versatility. It can also be used in bows to make a stronger splash of any sinlge element in your deck.
So this is a example of how to use it.
Spoiler for Hidden:
http://dek.im/d/zI58o58pz5594z5595z159cz55f4z26rpz177cz27dn8po

The card in itself is a one turn use and in order to base  your deck  around it  or have more use of it you will need more than one. To even that out the cost is cheap and with 0 cost it's also easier to draw it with mulligan.

Spoiler for Task 3:
From Trials #7:
I loved 7# trials

-I have participated once.  See Award icon or check link.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-of-earth/7th-trials-sign-ups-49617/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 02:09:28 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

blarg: theelkspeaks