*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377623#msg377623
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:03:00 am »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase 3 has ended

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate.

Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.

Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377733#msg377733
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 04:52:28 am »
Trials 4 question: please answer this if you can, but I won't be super angry if you don't. ^^;

Q: “In PvP matches, players often ‘get killed’ (i.e. – lose) in a variety of ways. Is there one specific type of ‘death’ that you personally find most pleasurable? Or do you not care as long as the opponent dies?”

MrBlonde

Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377739#msg377739
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 04:58:27 am »
Hi everybody! As most of you know i have been the Master of Death for the past 3 wars and have defended my title twice after defeating the respected former Master of Death Coinich.  I just wanted to let you all know that i do care about the trials and the effort that goes into the whole process. I personally am disappointed in myself for not completing all the tasks and i blame myself for the fail. In the three prior trials i had completed every task presented to me (except one but i did not do that one on purpose so that Coinich and I could be on an even playing ground with upped cards since he would not accept me reducing my upped cards or taking more upped cards). This time a combination of things was the cause of this.

Task I really did kick my bootie and it took me an inordinate amount of time to complete this. I played well over 300 matches and had many rage inducing losses. This challenge IMO was luck based in many ways and was by far the hardest challenge i have had to deal with. Anyhow with that completed I was ready to finish the other 2 tasks with 24 hours to go. As i was prepping and thinking about the next two tasks i noticed that i had screenshotted part of the task incorrectly. I thought this had nullified my Task I results and pretty much raged. After that i lost all motivation as it was late at night (and when i say late at night i mean 5am)  and had a long day at work the next day. In the end i CHOSE not to finish the last 2 tasks which in retrospect was a poor choice and regret.  I've had a lot of work deadlines lately (i work at a start-up, so those who have worked in one know how that can be) and have had some health issues lately that have caused me to be frequently sick but like i said in the end it was a conscious, albeit rage induced, decision.

Anyhow every one of these candidates for the Death Trials are great members and each one would make a great Master of Death and i would be honored to hand off the title to them if it comes to it. I just wanted to let you all know that i do indeed care about the Trials, the process, and hope in the end the best candidate ends up winning.

Answers

Kuroaitou
Trials 4 question: please answer this if you can, but I won't be super angry if you don't. ^^;

Q: “In PvP matches, players often ‘get killed’ (i.e. – lose) in a variety of ways. Is there one specific type of ‘death’ that you personally find most pleasurable? Or do you not care as long as the opponent dies?”
Interesting question. I wouldn't say there is a more "pleasurable" way of having your opponent lose. The games i do enjoy the most though are the ones that are closely contested and come down to the last turn or some critical decision earlier in the match. But yeah most of all... i just like to win.  :) The 'death' i find least pleasurable is one that is dictated by terrible RNG draw by the opponent.
ji412jo
And here comes death, one of my favorite elements.

My question here will be the same for you all.

In your eyes, is there something after death? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Do you believe in reincarnation?

But most of all : Are you afraid to die?
I believe in heaven and hell, and no i am not afraid to die. I love life and try to enjoy it as much as i can and remind myself how lucky and fortunate i am in so many ways every day.
girlsgeneration
To all:

How would you effectively use Shard of Sacrifice that's in development?
How would i effectively use shard of sacrifice. Hmmmm.. Seems fairly straightforward as this basically makes you invincible for 5 rounds with every hit increasing your health. I can see quite a few splash decks using this card very effectively.

Maybe something like this (SoD's or SoS's)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rm 6rm 6rm 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 713 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 8po

This can be easily modded though. This is a fairly fast deck and the explosions can be used right before and right after the effect of the SoS if needed for nasty shields.
Shantu
To all the challengers:

Why would you be a better master than Blonde?

To Blonde:

You have been a master since the spring of 2010; that is more than a year. With 3 Wars behind you, are you not tired of mastership yet?
Not yet  ;D Still got some life in  these old bones. I do wish i was a bit more active though. As xnoize pointed out i am definitely not on as much as RL has been biting me in the butt. It used to be easier for me before because i hardly ever slept so i had more expendable time to spend on elements. Unfortunately i was just recently diagnosed with type I diabetes (genetic related) this year and that has wrecked havoc on my immune system apparently. I sleep a lot now and frequently have been ill and tired.

I do what i can though and when War comes around i do my best to be as active as possible. Anyhow my hope is to have an epic final battle and hopefully make it through again by the skin of my teeth. I have a lot of respect for all my opponents and 2 of them are really a couple of my favorite members.
PlayerOA
Is Death the 'scariest' element?
Explain.
Is Death the 'scariest' element? If we are talking straight elements i would say no. I would have to go with darkness to take that title. With cards like "nightmare" and "devourer" (it will eat your soul!) i think they are on the scarier side then say "poison" "flesh recluse" and "bone dragon". Even darkness's "vampire" and "gargoyle" have typically been used in horror stories as 'scary' creatures.

Is Death the 'scariest' in real life? To many i would say yes because it is the unknown quantity that everyone will have to face it someday.
Calindu
Death is a rushy and a stally element.For my vote:design a deck that can rush 7-8 TTW and stall in the same time.
I would have used the deck xnoize posted but in all fairness that is his deck. Here is another simple stall deck that can win in 7 or 8 turns with a good draw (and i did just test this vs AI3 and won 3 games out of 6 with that ttw rate).
710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 713 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 8pr

It also can easily deck out a variety of good decks if you so choose, like this one for instance.

778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77h 77h 77h 77j 77j 77j 77j 78q 78q 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 8ps

Majofa
The first part of the card is similar to Skull Shield. The second part is like using a Rewind on a skeleton. (These 2 effects happen at the same time, so you get one or the other; per creature). So essentially, if you have this card in play, when you have a field full of creatures, when they attack (before damage) they'll turn into skeletons. And if you have skeletons, they'll turn into random creatures. Basically, a creature would go back and forth between a skeleton and a random creature. Not super powered, but still interesting, I think. Try it with Fractal skeletons. This card does not stack.
This does not affect Bone Wall, but all other effects happen normally. Directly from zanzarino (so it is possible):
[07:17:19] majofa: hey zanz is there a way to shut off death effects to bone wall, but not to any other card?
[07:18:16] zanzarino: Majofa: anything can be done, if worth the time and effort+ Attachments and other options
Wow, thanks for bringing this question up. I was quite unaware of this card and the decks that can be made here with some creativity could be pretty interesting. Here's a deck that i would run. I tested it in the trainer with AI3 and it runs decently (obviously i can't fully tell since i don't have the card but the deck is fast and would have been able to use the effect). I'm not so sure fractal is a good choice for this card though since you would need quite a bit of mana to keep the card running.  If you do use fractal i would fractal photons.  Inundations are the new card.

52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 52q 52q 52v 52v 52v 542 542 542 542 542 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 7h1 7h1 7h1 8pk

The implications i am interested in using is somehow using brimstones, gnome riders, or dragonflies with immo or nova to create a sort of rainbow in which i can use fog and deflag in a war deck along with the abilities of the creatures. Maybe something like below (i know it's not very good but perhaps a starting point for a deck that could be used for a general).

4vj 4vj 4vj 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 52q 52q 542 542 542 542 542 5od 5od 7dh 7dh 7dm 7h1 7h1 7h1 7n0 8pk
RavingRabbid
Bring something new and ALIVE in your element. What is it?
Bring something new and alive eh? I know this wouldn't be original but a Necromancer card would fit in with a synergy with graveyard. Perhaps a 1/3 card that raises skeletons for a 2  :death cost and with each additional graveyard raises an extra one. Eg. 2 graveyards one cast would create 3 skeletons. Perhaps an upped necromancer can create Zombies with the same stats as elite skeleton but poisonous to eat and has the ability infection for a 1  :darkness cost so somewhat like parasite
The dictator
What is your favourite deck, and why?
My favorite deck would have to be a nice simple mono death. Simple, versatile, quick, and destructive. Only real weakness are shields and firestorms but even then it still can win with poisons.
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 711 711 713 713 713 713 713 713 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 71b 71b 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 8pk

EvaRia
Because of Death's nature, it has a lot of damage capability packed in one element.

However, with only DoT at hand in terms of Creature Control and no Permanent Control at all, how can you get around this slight disadvantage in terms of control capability which in a way is so important in War?
This is the biggest reason why although mono-death is a great deck for war purposes it rarely ever is used. Unupped plague is far too expensive and slow at 4 :death to really be used extensively. You did forget about skull shield though. The great thing about death is the threat of poisons so at least we can use that metagame to prevent players from completely relying on shields. Also after our giant earth stall was shown successful at the beginning teams had to compensate for that deck as well as a variety of rush decks we had.

Anyhow to answer your question we get around this disadvantage by poisons, splashing CC and using bonewalls which can be quite effective.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377747#msg377747
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:04:06 am »

OTKs (One-Turn-Kills). Always fun to watch your opponent die while their healing cards are useless. Most of them are unprepared, so it is an easy win + hilarious if your opponent wonder what your deck is.

In your eyes, is there something after death? Do you believe in heaven and hell? Do you believe in reincarnation?

I believe in heaven and hell, and possibly reincarnation. Some people might just be your favourite star, just in another body. Also, I am slightly afraid to die. I am a coward.
To all:

In a stall without much healing. Though, rushes will benefit from this shard a lot too, almost-invincibility is very powerful, in a rush or a stall.
To all the challengers:

To Blonde:

You have been a master since the spring of 2010; that is more than a year. With 3 Wars behind you, are you not tired of mastership yet?
Doubt I really would. I am too lazy to do anything much.
Explain.
A little be frightening, but not the scariest. Entropy, Darkness or Aether might be scarier. Entropy, mutants are freaky! Darkness, Nightmare. It looks so scary. Aether, the creatures are behind you.
Death is a rushy and a stally element.For my vote:design a deck that can rush 7-8 TTW and stall in the same time.
6rs 6rs 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 711 711 711 711 711 711 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 8pj

Probably horrible though. I can't build good decks.
The first part of the card is similar to Skull Shield. The second part is like using a Rewind on a skeleton. (These 2 effects happen at the same time, so you get one or the other; per creature). So essentially, if you have this card in play, when you have a field full of creatures, when they attack (before damage) they'll turn into skeletons. And if you have skeletons, they'll turn into random creatures. Basically, a creature would go back and forth between a skeleton and a random creature. Not super powered, but still interesting, I think. Try it with Fractal skeletons. This card does not stack.
This does not affect Bone Wall, but all other effects happen normally. Directly from zanzarino (so it is possible):
[07:17:19] majofa: hey zanz is there a way to shut off death effects to bone wall, but not to any other card?
[07:18:16] zanzarino: Majofa: anything can be done, if worth the time and effort+ Attachments and other options

If this card was introduced into the game: What impact would it have? How would you utilize it? What decks would you build? How would it change :death? (You don't have to answer each question individually)
It might be too strong with Aflatoxin. Changing every cell into a normal creature? Painful. I guess the draining part, make it balanced though. It fits the Death theme almost-perfectly.
A creature, with the skill Reanimate. When this creature is about to die, it have a 50% chance of gaining 1 HP instead.
Any kind of OTKs. The Massive Dragon OTK I made though, is one of my favourite. OTKs are just fun.
Because of Death's nature, it has a lot of damage capability packed in one element.

However, with only DoT at hand in terms of Creature Control and no Permanent Control at all, how can you get around this slight disadvantage in terms of control capability which in a way is so important in War?
Either by outrusing them, or by stalling them.

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377751#msg377751
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 05:10:34 am »
Well, lets get crackin' shall we? I'm thatnewguy, otherwise known as TNG, and before you ask no I'm not as new as my name states Anyway, I've been around and I think I've done my part and a little more at times, but I'm probably not the best person here, not as great as some other people we got around these forums. Now, I am a League Organizer and have been for quite some time now, I was also a general/Lt/Strategist for team  during War #3 ( I was not able to get into war #2 as being too nooby ), I've also been in death trials once before and lost a title due not being able to count to 20. (>_>). I like to think I'm a creative and decent deck builder when time comes to build.

I'm never afraid to tell you what I'm thinking, I won't lie to you, and if you ask a question that you might get an answer that hurts your feelings, well sorry, but I speak the truth and sometimes it hurts. I won't tell you I'm a better candidate than anybody else, but I will tell you I think I have some of the most experience among them and I believe I can do some great things for this element.

Well, that's enough of a speech for me, poor and not very well written = best speech EVA! Anyway Answering questions below:

My favorite way to kill/defeat someone would be to slowly lock them down and kill them by either poison or by growth creatures. I find it so satisfying to watch them not be able to move at all, while I slowly demolish their health. :)
I can honestly say I believe in heaven and hell as a place, but whether that is where you go after you die I'm unsure. Reincarnation seems to be the belief of many people, I cannot say they are right or wrong to believe in this, nor can I say that heaven/hell exists when there will never be proof of these places unless you're dead already. I won't lie, I dreadfully fear death, it's not exactly something I'm found of. However, I will die to protect someone or to protect a bunch of people, I am afraid of death, but that doesn't mean I won't die in the place of another. I probably went in too in depth on that :P
To effectively use the SoS in development I would most likely put it in a rush deck with PA to ensure that I could still rush while preventing death at the same time for 5 turn regardless of the opponent, I might also include denial so I would be safer in getting my shards out so I myself am not denied.
Well, blonde is getting a bit old in his time on the throne, and I believe I can take him down. Now, what would make me a better master? Well, define better honestly. I might have better deck building skills, or I might look at the game in such a way that makes me better, or even I could understand the dynamics of the game more overall than blonde does. I believe I'm not the best, but hell, I'm here and I signed up for this, so I'm going to prove that I understand this game better and that I am the better deck builder and you WILL see me knock blonde off his throne and let my royal rump sit down :P
I wouldn't honestly define death as scary, tbh, one of the scarier elements in terms of power would probably have to be water/fire or aether. Water due to the amount of absolute control and damage it can put on the table so fast, it reminds me kinda like death, but with more options to combine with other elements. Fire would be scary for the same reason as water, but it has a bit less control/denial.  Aether for the sole reason of fractal, I mean who wouldn't be scared of someone randomly dropped 8 light dragons at one time on the table (Rol/hope much?).
I tried to make something that hasn't really been seen before and I couldn't come up with much, but I figured that this deck might be pretty fun and can stall as well as rush due to the fact that supernovas + spider + early spectres are just so boss you can't stop the little suckers. So, this is the deck I came up with for your 7-8TTW deck that can rush as well as stall :D
6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 71a 71b 71b 72i 72i 72i 74a 74a 7ah 7ah 80h 80h 8pj

I find that it's an interesting card to say the least, although I feel it might be too strong if RNG was on your side. You could easily get some super strong hands using the skele + fractal or skele + mitosis combo that you mentioned, it would have me shaking scared tbh. As I said, I would either make a mitosis + skele + quint combo or a skull shield + firestorm + bone yard to make decks around this card and pray to god for RNG or I would add in eclipse as a second killing effect.  It would kinda make death a little too random for my tastes and although it makes skele even MORE random than it already is with rewind it might add a new element of fun tournies for just this special purpose. As I feel, it would change the element too much and eliminate rewind from the skeleton ability and just make mono decks again instead of making a more fun/creative duo deck.
I bring flesh recluse, unless you mean adding something to my element that is both alive and new, in which case I would probably add a permanant that has an effect to poison the field each turn while consuming 2 -3 :death purn turn and make it a spiders venom, spider = real and new :D
My favorite deck would have to either be supernova steam machines or RBG (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,16499.msg225210#msg225210). (Rush b' Gone)
Will post both of them tomorrow.
PSN Steamies :D
500 6rq 6rq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 71a 74f 74f 77i 7ah 7ah 7gp 7gp 7gr 7gs 7h2 7h2 7n2 7t9 80h 80h 8pp
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377761#msg377761
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:27:16 am »

follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377825#msg377825
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 08:08:50 am »
Hello, i'm xn0ize, former deck builder of team death, the RNG king , and the cute kitty.
i've learnt every thing that i could during my time in team death, i love this element since i started playing, which was way back.
i'm an very experienced pvp player, and an insane deck builder, i believe i can lead my favorite element as good as any one else could.

Kitty's Q&A :

Kuroaitou's question and my answer:

There is no such ting more " pleasurable" win, as long as the match was interesting , i don't mind how i managed to eliminate my opponent , i enjoy great games, but yet, every one has a specific way that he likes to win with, i guees i can say i love either lock down , or killing with damage while stalling, it's like having creatures/poison hitting your opponent when you're protecting your self with CC and shields, it's like an offensive defense , which i like alot.[/s]
ji412jo's question and my answer:

I'm not quite sure i believe in heaven and hell, but i do think there's something after death that we yet to discover , reincarnation sounds so great, i like thinking about it, but yet, the possibility is too low , i just think there's something we never discovered before.
You can't be afraid of dying if you're already dead.
Girlsgeneration's question and my answer:
To all:

Shard of Sacrifice is surely going to get nerfed, but i suppose that's not the point.
SoS is an effective anti rush shard, but using it might kill you , 1 PC card on the shard and you're in deep problems ,
SoS for me doesn't look that OP , i would only use it  in an rush, or stall when you're very close to lose , in any other positions , it's just too big of a risk.
i'd only use 2~3 of this shard in a deck, and mostly in death rushes and so, maybe in few stalls as well, like i said, very risky shard.

Shantu's question and my answer:
To all the challengers:

I love blonde, he's one of the best guys out here.
but yet, he lacks time, he barely can log in, only time he's on is at night, and sometimes at work.
he's sort of an work addict :P,he's very busy all the time, and yet , he's a great master, i enjoyed every second of being insight of him in war.
i learnt from the best , but i believe i can be as good as blonde , but with more time, and more kittiens .
PlayerOa's question and my answer:
Explain.
In my sight of view, death isn't scary , it's just different , i have to go with blonde on this one, i think darkness is the one that can be called scary, death is not scary at all, what's scary is what after death.
Majofa's question and my answer :

If this card was introduced into the game: What impact would it have? How would you utilize it? What decks would you build? How would it change :death? (You don't have to answer each question individually)
This card is so interesting , i can't explain why,counter to spells such as Afla, AM, and other things.
first , you can work with this + Cells , and then put eclipse, with the right moves, and stalling , this will work greatly , i can't seem to see TOO many versions of what you can do with this card, but it sure does seem awesome,the reanimate part is so awesome, i just love this card, you can do Fractal  + skeletons, and even make a bonebolt , an defensive fractal deck, this will be a HUGE buff to skeletons , which it still needs , it would change the combos you can do with death, i see this card being used alot in war, and also with the right decks in pvp, this card can be deadly.
i really wish this  card will be in the game.
the dictator's question and my answer :
i'd go with both bonebolts of aether and fire , aether's bone bolt is using the deadly combination of bonewalls poison and lightnings , aether decided to add dragons as well and a fractal to do 1 OTK against stalls, which i find very strong.
fire's bone bolt is similiar , but it uses more CC , it mainly focused on bonewalls and poisons from death element, but also on firebolt, rage pots, fahren, all the regular fire stall things, the poison lets you kill the opponent with firebolt alot faster, which i like alot in this deck, both using the power of death.
i like many more decks, but i need to say this i like these most.

Requests :

Calindu221's request :
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 711 711 711 713 718 718 718 718 719 71a 71a 71a 71b 71b 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

This is my CL deck, i did alot of mean things to people with it , it stalls very good, and with correct draw, you can rush the hell of the opponent.
RavingRabbid's request :
like blondy, i can't find anything more original for something alive in death element, so i'll go  with sorcerer , i've got a funky idea for it, 4 :death cost , skill for 2 :death , kills a creature and 3 skeletons come out of the creature , those skeletons will turn into a random creature in 2 turns, i find this card both amusing and deadly.
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377830#msg377830
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 08:21:35 am »
To all:

Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline xn0ize

• xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377833#msg377833
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 08:28:07 am »
To all:

Shard of Sacrifice is surely going to get nerfed, but i suppose that's not the point.
SoS is an effective anti rush shard, but using it might kill you , 1 PC card on the shard and you're in deep problems ,
SoS for me doesn't look that OP , i would only use it  in an rush, or stall when you're very close to lose , in any other positions , it's just too big of a risk.
i'd only use 2~3 of this shard in a deck, and mostly in death rushes and so, maybe in few stalls as well, like i said, very risky shard.

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377842#msg377842
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 09:10:57 am »
To all the challengers:

To Blonde:

Offline xn0ize

• IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377857#msg377857
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 09:43:26 am »
To all the challengers:

I love blonde, he's one of the best guys out here.
but yet, he lacks time, he barely can log in, only time he's on is at night, and sometimes at work.
he's sort of an work addict :P,he's very busy all the time, and yet , he's a great master, i enjoyed every second of being insight of him in war.
i learnt from the best , but i believe i can be as good as blonde , but with more time, and more kittiens .

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29681.msg377863#msg377863
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 09:51:18 am »
Explain.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

anything
blarg: MrBlonde,Malignant,thenewguy,xn0ize