*Author

MrBlonde

Re: 4th Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29100.msg374505#msg374505
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 11:28:34 pm »
Unfortunately "I am a dunderhead" and i did not copy the "PVP screen" of my score but my personal screen of my score. :-X
Quote from: rules
Screenshots that show close but not exact scores will be fine.
Sounds like you should still be able to take that screenshot or did your score change that much?
Well here's what happened. I finished gold/bronze/silver all in one sitting and ended at 5am. Was too tired to make screenshots so i figured i would just do it the next night. Anyhow came back on the next night spun the oracle and got Incarnate as my FG so played one game. Anyhow started figuring out my shard competition and after a bit decided to post up my screenshots and started to look at how my other competitors set up there task screens. After looking at xnoize's i realized that i didn't have my user name next to the score and then it dawned on me that i screenshoted the wrong screen as shown below.

Current score is 418751 so exactly 130 points more after EMing Incarnate with my stall SoD deck. Well since i uploaded those i might as well upload my rings as well.

Gold Bronze Silver
Anyhow even if i did realize my mistake before i played the FG last night it would have only fixed the silver portion of the task. It basically was the gold and platinum portion that gave me so many fits. After i realized that all that work had been for naught i was just in super Rage mode and i couldn't get myself to finish the rest. My fault for this mistake and i will do my best the rest of the way to make this as competitive a competition as i can.

anything
blarg: