*Author

Offline PlayerOaTopic starter

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299230#msg1299230
« on: June 15, 2020, 07:46:51 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
PHASE 1 DONE

:deathbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules.

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:
  • rob77dp
  • asdw152

Master STANDIN of :death is NOT defending.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 02:34:55 pm by PlayerOa »
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299231#msg1299231
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 07:48:37 pm »
\in
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299233#msg1299233
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 07:49:38 pm »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299243#msg1299243
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 07:58:18 pm »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299465#msg1299465
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 04:03:49 am »
do i really want to return to this, i can only give half my heart cause of other stuff but i'll go.

In

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Short story:
I ran.
I ran as hard as I could.
The horsemen yelled to each other. Their hounds barking down my trail.
I can’t believe what I did there, but I had to keep running.
They were dead set on catching me.
I just couldn’t let that happen.
I began to see it. The town graveyard. I knew this was my only option.
I pulled out my stake and grit my teeth. The enchantment I’ve repeated so many times and never used.
Past the gates, I jammed that stake into the ground and mist began spewing out from under the earth.
I turned back and saw the horsemen arrive near the entrance.
I drew my blade.

Legendary Card:
Bloodletting
15 :death: 12 :death:, consume all remaining :death: quanta
Oetg style of card, similar to time’s 52 pickup, gravity’s brawl
Death needs some sort of quanta sink in the game to make use of excess quanta
A type of super poison
Consumes all death quanta, deals damage to opponent X/n + poison counters. Refreshes poison counter.
Highest possible damage is infinite but requires a lot of setup.
Requires a deck based on poison, else deals potentially X/n and removes poison/purify counter.
Though poison decks rarely utilize soul catcher, limiting this to one copy would be fair, as would all “consume all quanta” cards.
To be easy and fair, n would probably be a number like 3 for a max of 15 + poisons

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 11:10:39 am by asdw152 »
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299501#msg1299501
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 05:42:36 pm »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299503#msg1299503
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 05:50:16 pm »
Unintentionally I did not pay attention to phase 1 and deadline date... It looks like I can keep pushing ones with an empty null phase 1. Still doing this just won't be able to do phase 1  :-[

If extension is granted.... here's my additional input/content!

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Given my unexpected and self-inflicted time crunch, minimal balancing has been done on these. But I really think they're pretty cool and would be even more awesome if balanced fully (maybe they are already?)...

CARDMAKING
LEGENDARY

SECRET
Spoiler for in here...:
Just kidding I can't tell you, it is a secret only until I tell someone.
Spoiler for Hidden:
OK, here it is, no longer a secret:

Spoiler for War Bonus:
None this time /sadpanda
I suppose the past generaling and doing lots of Wars is moot here - but if it has value then yeah I was in Wars 7 through I think 13 (up until before this last one?).

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
I have Trialed many many times for :death. In fact, ONLY for :death. Let's look it up to give some links for proof as requested though! (I only won a handful of instances, evidenced by the forum icons...)

Won 7th Death Trials
Lost 8th Death Trials
Won 9th Death Trials
Won 10th Death Trials
Lost 11th Death Trials
Won 12th Death Trials
:( DNP 13th Death Trials :(
TBD 14th Death Trials
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 04:37:19 pm by rob77dp »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: 14th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67858.msg1299525#msg1299525
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 04:37:39 pm »
*bump for edit to my previous post*

anything
blarg: STANDIN