*Author

Active members:
serprex(1) asdw152(1)

Offline serprexTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67342.msg1293679#msg1293679
« on: September 15, 2019, 07:29:40 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
PHASE 1 DONE

:deathbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules.

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master rob77dp of :death is pending.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 05:44:21 am by serprex »

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
    • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
    • yes
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
    Re: 13th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67342.msg1293860#msg1293860
    « Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 10:58:33 pm »
    I'll hate myself for doing this, but I'll hate my self even more if I didn't do this.

In.

Spoiler for Phase 1:
    -Name of Task
    -Evidence of completion
    Battles unless i manage to get something over the weekend.

Spoiler for War Bonus:
    -Evidence of participation/WMing last War (e.g. this thread)
    -If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the Element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship (e.g. this thread)

Yall remember me doing the wrong things as WM, right? how many points do i get for being a WM instead of loyalty.

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
    -Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this Element before
    -Give us evidence of your participation in each of those Trials
    Trials 12
    this
    Trials 11
    also this
    « Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 03:04:28 am by asdw152 »
    Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
    War #10 Team Death
    War #11 Team Entropy
    War #12 War Master

anything
    blarg: rob77dp