Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Death?

DANIEELA
3 (9.4%)
rob77dp
18 (56.3%)
ji412jo
9 (28.1%)
asdw152
2 (6.3%)
None Worthy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: August 14, 2018, 12:03:04 am

*Author

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66240.msg1278885#msg1278885
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 01:51:49 pm »
I don't know if voters regularly check for updated answers or not (or if most have already voted or not?) but just a little notification -- I've updated answers and moving forward will attempt to answer as they come in.

If you vote "none worthy" then do please plan on posting something once polls close (either forum post here or even PM's directly) so that I (and the other Death contestants) can understand better what the community may be seeking in the Next Master of Death. Thanks.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66240.msg1278918#msg1278918
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 11:41:27 am »
I was thinking of making a parody for this phase 3. But then I thought, is that what people want? Will people vote for me because I make funny stuff? Or because they believe I will make the best master of death? And even if they would vote for the former, is it really what I want? (For the curious ones, my idea was to make a parody of Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper ''Seasons don't fear DANIEELA, nor do Joey, rob or ASD, You can be like they are! Come on lady, just vote for jijo! have no fear and vote for jijo!'' etc.)

I don't stand for everybody in the EtG community but I kinda wanna see. If it's too much for too short a period of time that's okay though.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

anything
blarg: