*Author

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
12th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66123.msg1277683#msg1277683
« on: July 06, 2018, 07:20:15 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:deathbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
- Evidence of Score Requirement
- Evidence of Established Account Requirement
- Evidence of PvP Event Participation
OR
- Evidence of PvP Event Achievement

Spoiler for Phase 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/BMing/Voter's Panel position last brawl
-If you were a Boss, evidence of your Boss-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules. Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:

• Any ONE from:
    • Winning a Weekly Tournament
    • A top 3 finish in either of the PVP Leagues
    • A top 3 finish in a PVP event
    • Finishing on 1 of the top 3 War teams
    • Becoming a Master of any Element
  • OR ALL of the following:
    • 30,000+ score in Elements
    • 10+ forum posts
    • Joined the forums no less than 3 weeks ago (at the time of signing up)
    • Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master DANIEELA of :death is defending.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 12:26:28 pm by iancudorinmarian »

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 12th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66123.msg1277695#msg1277695
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 09:26:50 pm »
Master DANIEELA of :death is defending.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Task 4: The Engineer
Morana
- is Slavic goddess associated with seasonal rites based on the idea of death and rebirth of nature.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 71a 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 72i 808 808 80c 80c 80c 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 816 816 816 81q 81q 8pu

The deck is strong, versatile and it's hard to counter it, exactly what's needed for False God.

Card by card:

Poison - Cheap and immediate damage to the opponent, makes the damage output a tad faster.

Arsenic - Low cost and 1 poison counter its turn makes can be very helpful.

Shard of Wisdom - The third core card of this deck. Shard of Wisdom, when played on an immortal creature, grants it +4 | 0,
                                  and makes the immortal creature deal spell damage, which completely bypasses all the shields in the game,
                                  except for Reflective Shield, and Emerald Shield. This card is what makes this deck shine.

Immortal - Weak indeed. But good as basic soldiers.

Dimensional Shield - We all know why this card is used, and we all know its power, it's the defensive card in this deck,
                     3 turns of stalling, works great.Arguably the strongest shield in the game.

Strengths:

A generally very fast deck that avoids most of the classic shields except for reflecting shields (Emerald Shield/ Reflective Shield).
Dimensional Shields are also very hard to overcome for any opponent without Permanent Control or Momentum.

Weaknesses:

Reflective shields: obviously.
Permanent Control and Momentum: It destroys all this deck has to defend with.

Spoiler for element choices:
I'll take :water :air :time

Spoiler for War Bonus, +2:
Was Death General War #11.(5-th place)
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/war/war-11-rosters/
2 points

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus, +1:
Participated in Death Trials #11.
Current Master of Death.
1 point.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:52:40 pm by DANIEELA »
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66123.msg1277698#msg1277698
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 10:46:51 pm »
Spoiler for requirements:

<-- look at those tournament wins. I don't see why brawl wins doesn't count in signing up for trials either.
Besides, I have 250k score
Way too many posts
Joined the forums no less than 3 years ago at the moment of this post
and participated in at least 3 of each of the events in this forum.

Spoiler for Phase 1:

Spoiler for The Engineer:
Task 4: The Engineer
Design a new False God that features your element.
Create a thematic name for this False God.
Create a Deck code. (This should utilize the standard FG double draw, x2 deck size, and x3 mark).
Explain the strengths and weaknesses of the False God.
Explain each of the cards, and the reason they were included in the deck from a thematic standpoint.
Submission details:
Post your False Gaod, deck, and explanations in your Challenger's Entrance post.
Phase 2 Component
Unlocks 3 of the following: ......... The unchosen element will be given to your opponent.
Allows the use of up to 6 pillar/pendulum upgrades plus 5 of any upgraded cards in each of your Phase 2 decks.

''Azrael (/ˈæzriəl/; Biblical Hebrew: עזראל‎) is an angel in the Abrahamic religions. He is often identified with the Angel of Destruction and Renewal of the Hebrew Bible.[1]:64–65''

(Credit to DoctorC for the image)

'' In one description, he has [...] four thousand wings''

Azrael
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 713 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71a 71c 71c 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7k2 7k2 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 8pr

The Archangel of Death, portrayed has having four thousand wings (Believe me, when you face a deck containing 12 wings, you feel like there are 4000).

Aflatoxin is the card for me that represents Destruction and Renewal. Destroys your creatures to rebirth them as a new entity.
Archangel and Wings for me are the card that represents the archangel and wings Thanks Captain Obvious
Flesh Recluse add some rushing, along with synergy with Wings
Poison and Arsenic add an alternate way of dealing damage, so that the rush isn't all blocked by shields.
Miracle What's a god if it can't produce a miracle or two?

What makes a good False God Deck in my opinion? It's a deck that doesn't straight lose to all the usual farming decks, but can be countered by an unupped, rareless deck in case it is your daily FG.

It has rushing options with archangel and recluses, stalling options with Wings, aflatoxin, Recluses and Miracles. And alternative damage in poison. It is a bit all over the place and isn't as effective as a focused deck.

Spoiler for pdials loss:
Deck used is the optimal pdials posted in FG farming thread.

Spoiler for vdb loss:
Deck used is the optimal vdb posted in FG farming thread

Spoiler for bmb loss:
Deck used is the OP in the BMB thread

Spoiler for rolhope loss:
Deck used is the optimal rolhope posted in FG farming thread

Spoiler for mono aether loss:
Deck used is a very basic monoaether made of 6 shields 6 dragons 2 lobos and pillars

Spoiler for counter won:
Well, if you block all damage, and purify the poison, you should be able to win. That's what this counter deck thinks.

Spoiler for extra screenshot:

Why the hell am I doing spins in trainer?
Spoiler for element choices:
I ain't got a :life , so please give that to my opponent. I'll take :water :air :time
oh and please give me my upgrades too

Spoiler for bonuses:
Spoiler for War:
None, because I was General of another element. (:light)
Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
1 for trials #6
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:01:58 pm by ji412jo »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 12th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66123.msg1277715#msg1277715
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 05:02:59 am »
-I am a previous Master of Death, refer to Master icons in avatar area for evidence.

Spoiler for Phase 1 Task:
-Name of Task:
The Militant
:entropy / :time / :aether

-Evidence of completion:
The Militant
"One, something's got to give...Two, something's got to give...Three, something's got to give now...Let the bodies hit the floor!"
--Drowning Pool
Tournament Idea: Body Count... How high can you pile 'em up?
4sk 4sk 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 534 534 534 534 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 8pk

Spoiler for War Bonus, +0:
-I did not participate in the last War.

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus, +2:
-Previously participated in five prior Trials Death (7th through 11th).
-Max of 2 counts, refer to Master icons in avatar area for evidence of prior Trials of Death participation.

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus, +0:
-I did not participate in the last Brawl.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:58:38 am by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: 12th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66123.msg1277828#msg1277828
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 04:07:12 am »
I'm on a downswing, but whatever.

Spoiler for Phase 1:
-Task 2: The Architect
Spoiler for Element Choices:
Keep  :life :light :darkness
NAME:
Shard of Sacrifice
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
TEXT:
Sacrifice: Gain stacks equal to a creature's health when it dies. Max 50. 0: Remove and heal for each stack.
NAME:
Shard of Sacrifice
ELEMENT:
Death
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
TEXT:
Sacrifice: Gain stacks equal to a creature's health when it dies. Max 75. 0: Remove and heal for each stack.

ART:
***Insert artist name***
IDEA:
asdw152
NOTES:
Stacks are individual, like Eclipse/Feral Bonds, and don't stack like Shard of Gratitude and Shard of Patience.
SERIES:
***Insert series name and link to series page (if any)***

Thought about it, then gave up and went with more death effects. When stolen, the stacks remain. I set the limits high to give it risk vs reward. Benefits well from repeatable, constant damage.

52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52p 52p 52r 52r 52r 52r 53e 53e 53e 53e 53e 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5oh 5ol 5ol 5ol 5op 8pr

Dek is dek, shows repeatable damage, strong control, long range damage, and strong defense, all while taking time to set up. New SoSac provides less healing, but it's more controllable, for both the owner and opponent.

The new SoSac has considerably less healing potential compared to a single SoSac, but it is much more controllable and benefits control decks much more. Strong duos with fire and air for strong cc, dark with parasites and voodoo combo. (actually, why didn't i make a parawall deck example?) Benefitting more elements outside of stalling, the new SoSac can find it's way into more death duos on other elements, rather than just be used as stalling.

The downside to the new SoSac is the high cost, low healing, and weakened stalling potential. The old SoSac essentially guaranteed two consecutive turns of invincibility, allowing you to tank up to 12 turns of high dps without breaking a sweat, but still with the fear of purify ending the chain early. New SoSac also suffers from the original's weakness to burst damage, from sources like OTKs, sudden creature spam, and high quanta bolts. The counter to this is that the New SoSac has the added benefit of "You're not dead yet," allowing you to live so long as you have some stacks on the shard. By losing SoSac, we lose classics like Pdials and life's SoSac heal deck.

Spoiler for War Bonus:
this
Team Entropy

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
no
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 03:41:39 am by asdw152 »
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

blarg: ji412jo,rob77dp,asdw152,DANIEELA