*Author

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg121291#msg121291
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 08:30:55 pm »
If it is the most appropriate deck it will be used.
Just don't use it over and over and over and over again... It was painful enough last time.

Just make sure mommy lets you play this time.
Not a chance. Even though it's summer vacation right now, they do not want me to play games or go on forums at all. It will always be like that as long as they're in the same house as me... Or maybe not; they might let me play all I want next summer after I graduate from high school, get accepted into a good university, and basically fulfill all their expectations.

But don't worry. I go on the forums every day and they never found out.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Kael Hate

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg121708#msg121708
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2010, 04:16:09 am »
I will go for Kael, since he has an awesome avatar.. :P
I'don't know, my personality matches with kael's..somehow...
If you like the Avatar check out the Band "Five Finger Death Punch" the art was done by one of their members Zoltan Bathory. The Band's music is quite good as well if you're into the Metal scene.

Just make sure mommy lets you play this time.
Not a chance. Even though it's summer vacation right now, they do not want me to play games or go on forums at all. It will always be like that as long as they're in the same house as me... Or maybe not; they might let me play all I want next summer after I graduate from high school, get accepted into a good university, and basically fulfill all their expectations.

But don't worry. I go on the forums every day and they never found out.
Use the Darkness powers BS, stealth and obfuscation.
Or you could move out? Depends if they are paying your way or not I guess.
I come from a broken home, so my skills were probably garnered in way you wouldn't understand.

If you're not an Adult yet, you may want to try and negotiate for some weekend time in advance?
I'm sure they'd rather you negotiating a game of strategy online for a few hours rather than out drinking.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg121711#msg121711
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2010, 04:22:53 am »
Sigh... Kael, apparently you do not know what Chinese parents are like...
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

miniwally

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg121996#msg121996
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 03:42:20 pm »
Kael and Killfer, please don't play Fractal Devourer and Vampire decks over and over again, like what happened with me and Mini last time. I'd like to see some creativity in deckbuilding this time.
That was fun ^^ anyway I never used a fractal vampire deck you just thought I changed :P. Kael has made me sway slightly more towards him, probably wait until the actual speeches to decide though.

Key = | my position

BS           |                                             Kael

kilfer

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg122005#msg122005
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 03:49:23 pm »
Well, I get to be in forums and games any day ;)

I'm 13 and I have free access to anything in the internet...

blarg: