*Author

Kael Hate

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118307#msg118307
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 03:43:27 pm »
Well, I have an almost spiritual fixation with Darkness. Guess that makes me more suited for the job ;)
Pffft! you think the Void is outside of the Domain of Darkness.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118625#msg118625
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 11:29:16 pm »
O SHI-

Dammit. Kael, you just cut my chance of getting the title in half.

*cracks knuckles* BRING IT ON!

Of course. The Void mindlessly devours everything, while Darkness craftily exploits its opponent's weaknesses and uses his own strength against him. Darkness isn't nihilism, Kael. It is stealth and exploit. Void is chaotic evil, while Darkness is lawful evil.

How Dark: Darker than Black
Not possible. Black is devoid of all colors, so you can't be darker than black unless you somehow have negative colors.

Photophobic and Poisoned by overexposure to light.
Why afraid of Light? There is no such thing as absolute illumination, so Darkness is everywhere, even under the brightest Light.

Why bring anything when Darkness is consuming and absorbing of everything else.
I disagree. Again, Darkness isn't nihilism, it is stealth and exploit.

Lastly, you seem to be emphasizing your obsession with Darkness. In my opinion that is not the way to go, since I do not seek to be dominated by Darkness. I seek to be its Master.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118643#msg118643
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 12:00:53 am »
good luck to all, my vote will be going to kael, we need a new face and he has been VERY active on the forum really stepping to the plate.

Kael Hate

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118855#msg118855
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 05:39:31 am »
O SHI-

Lol, this will be fun to play out.

Of course. The Void mindlessly devours everything, while Darkness craftily exploits its opponent's weaknesses and uses his own strength against him. Darkness isn't nihilism, Kael. It is stealth and exploit. Void is chaotic evil, while Darkness is lawful evil.
Darkness has no personal allegiance, its cares not for Good or Evil, it is beyond that.
Darkness is not an 'is', but is an "is not" of everything else.

How Dark: Darker than Black
Not possible. Black is devoid of all colors, so you can't be darker than black unless you somehow have negative colors.
Are you sure about that?
Black is a surface that absorbs all light that would allow the surface to be defined by any spectral colour.
Things that are darker than black absorb all energy and can only be defined by what they are not.

Photophobic and Poisoned by overexposure to light.
Why afraid of Light? There is no such thing as absolute illumination, so Darkness is everywhere, even under the brightest Light.
My eyes are Hypersensitive to light, I have to have my monitors at the Lowest brightness setting and cannot be in a situation where I am exposed to too much light. I have to cover reflective surfaces with absorbing material to reduce the ambient light. At an inverse to this, I have great night vision. I often get in trouble for driving with no lights because I see better without them than with. Sunlight makes your body produce vitamin D, I happen to be alllergic to vitamin D so cannot spend much time in the sun at all.

Why bring anything when Darkness is consuming and absorbing of everything else.
I disagree. Again, Darkness isn't nihilism, it is stealth and exploit.
Lastly, you seem to be emphasizing your obsession with Darkness. In my opinion that is not the way to go, since I do not seek to be dominated by Darkness. I seek to be its Master.
I'm hesitant to support a Darkness master who calls himself Dawn Breaker and John Solaris

I understand Darkness and can relate to darkness on a most personal level but I am not pre-occupied with it.
And as this is a card game we're discussing, I play the game and have 15+ years in CCG's and Game design.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118857#msg118857
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 05:43:12 am »
PFFT!  Cheap shot!

Discounting Bloodshadow for playing an RPG with a non-RPG is hypocrisy, Mr. Went-for-time-two-months-ago.  Bloodshadow may not be the best elements player, but he is ANYTHING but disloyal.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118860#msg118860
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 06:01:06 am »
Darkness is not an 'is', but is an "is not" of everything else.
In Elements, Darkness is about using your opponent's strength against him/her. Darkness does not destroy, it takes.

My eyes are Hypersensitive to light, I have to have my monitors at the Lowest brightness setting and cannot be in a situation where I am exposed to too much light. I have to cover reflective surfaces with absorbing material to reduce the ambient light. At an inverse to this, I have great night vision. I often get in trouble for driving with no lights because I see better without them than with. Sunlight makes your body produce vitamin D, I happen to be alllergic to vitamin D so cannot spend much time in the sun at all.
Are you a vampire or some sort of mutant?

I'm hesitant to support a Darkness master who calls himself Dawn Breaker and John Solaris
Jonathan Solaris is my Light alter-ego, since Light is my second favorite element; my favorite element is Darkness regardless of what fantasy setting I'm in. As I said, I am not limited or controlled by Darkness. It does not control me, I control it.

And as this is a card game we're discussing, I play the game and have 15+ years in CCG's and Game design.
Then you should work for Zanz directly.

Kael Hate

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118863#msg118863
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 06:09:38 am »
PFFT!  Cheap shot!

Discounting Bloodshadow for playing an RPG with a non-RPG is hypocrisy, Mr. Went-for-time-two-months-ago.  Bloodshadow may not be the best elements player, but he is ANYTHING but disloyal.
What? I never said anything about an RPG.

If the time thing was at me for the Time-Trials (Lol) it was because 50 other people wanted to plight for darkness and I wanted to match up against Puppychow.
I'd rather be and have always stated that my objective is the Master of Other or the Ronin Master but those titles don't exist (yet).
With the old Darkness master stepping down, I don't want a cheap hack just walking back in. If it means that I have to stand for the position to do so I will.

I'm loyal to the game, the community and its development, not some social egotism that causes me to need my line artwork and misconceptions about science, sociology and theology applauded.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118864#msg118864
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 06:14:57 am »
So you basically think that I don't deserve to be the Master of Darkness at all?

If you really think that, then I'll step down and quit. I actually think you're slightly more worthy.

Kael Hate

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118867#msg118867
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 06:21:41 am »
Are you a vampire or some sort of mutant?
If I was the first I wish it came with the other sterotypical perks.
If I was the second I wish it came with the comic book perks.

Jonathan Solaris is my Light alter-ego, since Light is my second favorite element; my favorite element is Darkness regardless of what fantasy setting I'm in. As I said, I am not limited or controlled by Darkness. It does not control me, I control it.

Then you should work for Zanz directly.
I would if he wanted me to.

So you basically think that I don't deserve to be the Master of Darkness at all?

If you really think that, then I'll step down and quit. I actually think you're slightly more worthy.
Yeah, I don't think you should be the Master of Darkness by default or free entry.
I want to test you (and those that want the title) and you to show that you are worthy of it.
If you can't beat me at it then you need to try harder.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118868#msg118868
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 06:27:00 am »
If you can't beat me at it then you need to try harder.
Well, duh. Isn't that the entire point? When did I say I should be the Master of Darkness by default?

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg118870#msg118870
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 06:38:53 am »
PFFT!  Cheap shot!
[snip]
O SHI-

...[snip]
Geez. You guys are being SUCH drama-queens about this!  :P Good luck to all those who have signed up so far.

However, I'm still going to ask all challengers/masters a question (in regards to logic, philosophy, or something crazier) during the voting process. If you can't answer the question, then I won't vote for you, hands down.

miniwally

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9418.msg119353#msg119353
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 09:05:29 pm »
tbh considering Kael doesn't even want to be master of darkness he just wants to be a master my vote won't be going to him as I only vote for people who are loyal to the element they have chosen where as proven last time kael just chooses an element he thinks he can become a master in.

blarg: