Poll

Who would be the best Master of Darkness?

bogtro
14 (22.6%)
Odii Odsen
18 (29%)
Annele
24 (38.7%)
Rutarete
6 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: November 05, 2012, 01:27:06 pm

*Author

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1012571#msg1012571
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2012, 10:25:07 pm »
@ Odii Odsen:
I respect you a lot as a player who is exceptional,
but you did not participate in this trial in phase 1, (a player seriously seeking win not miss these points, and is an interesting phase that seeks a vision of players in the game). You also did not have a perform convicting in phase 2 against in-elements  pvp.

What makes you believe is worthy of being master of darkness in this trial?
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1012894#msg1012894
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 07:10:33 am »
As I told some people in chat, if I get into Phase 4, I will record the Final battle and add commentary to it afterwards. (To my opponents, I will show you first, and make sure you're okay with it before I make it public.)
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1013081#msg1013081
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 11:16:50 pm »
@ Odii Odsen:
but you did not participate in this trial in phase 1, (a player seriously seeking win not miss these points, and is an interesting phase that seeks a vision of players in the game). You also did not have a perform convicting in phase 2 against in-elements  pvp.

Maybe it's my fault, but I can't understand why Phase 1 is a part of trials. Really, I don't know.
Phase 2 was chaotic.
I love PVP. I can lead a team to a war victory. I'm not a dreamer, I am just realistic, thatswhy I participate in trials. I won't get enough votes anyway... Nevertheless, I would be worthy to lead the team. For the love of the element and because of my experience.
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1013282#msg1013282
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 01:49:22 pm »
NELLY ROFLSTOMPS OTHER PARTICIPANTS

Too bad Ruta. I was voting for you too. Maybe next time.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1013301#msg1013301
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 02:30:21 pm »
@ Odii Odsen:

Maybe it's my fault, but I can't understand why Phase 1 is a part of trials. Really, I don't know.
Phase 2 was chaotic.
I love PVP. I can lead a team to a war victory. I'm not a dreamer, I am just realistic, thatswhy I participate in trials. I won't get enough votes anyway... Nevertheless, I would be worthy to lead the team. For the love of the element and because of my experience.
Well, realistically speaking, Phase 1 is there to gain more points, so you won't need to be afraid of not getting enough points.
On the other hand, contrary to your realistic expectations, you still got a lot of votes.
I guess, it won't be enough to beat Bogtro, you should have done your homework in Phase 1.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1013311#msg1013311
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 03:10:25 pm »

Next time Ruta, I also voted for you. :)
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1013313#msg1013313
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 03:14:21 pm »

Next time Ruta, I also voted for you. :)
Thanks a bunch. It turns out forgetting to vote wouldn't have made much difference in this particular poll. (Fire, however...)
Maybe next time I'll participate more.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44393.msg1013375#msg1013375
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 09:44:49 pm »
Thankyou those who believe in me  :-* I will try my hardest to win the Final Battle.  :D
Beware the Darkness.

anything
blarg: