*Author

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg258962#msg258962
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2011, 01:03:25 pm »
I had the impression you took advantage of an in-game bug to spin daily nymphs for a long while.
Nope.

There was a bug back when you could cancel the Oracle and spin again. It was reported by me and some others. That was before I was Gmod.
More recently, I suggested that the technique I use now is capitalisation of flawed design, but no-one can replicate it and zanz ignores it so I guess its not a bug at all.
What was the methodology for canceling the Oracle and spinning again?

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259021#msg259021
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2011, 04:22:06 pm »
I had the impression you took advantage of an in-game bug to spin daily nymphs for a long while.
Nope.

There was a bug back when you could cancel the Oracle and spin again. It was reported by me and some others. That was before I was Gmod.
More recently, I suggested that the technique I use now is capitalisation of flawed design, but no-one can replicate it and zanz ignores it so I guess its not a bug at all.
What was the methodology for canceling the Oracle and spinning again?
Other than what I have said I will not talk about it. We don't discuss exploits, we report them.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259276#msg259276
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2011, 03:21:53 am »
If I remember correctly, I don't think Kael ever intentionally exploited the glitch.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Sir Valimont

• Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259282#msg259282
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2011, 03:42:52 am »
If I remember correctly, I don't think Kael ever intentionally exploited the glitch.
I had a long discussion with Kael about it and have better information now. Actually he has some really keen insight into the workings of randomizers and strategy games in general and I very much enjoyed the conversation. It seems like the glitch is no longer relevant.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259318#msg259318
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2011, 04:58:30 am »
what happened? was valimonts comment removed or something?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Sir Valimont

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259332#msg259332
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2011, 05:20:59 am »
what happened? was valimonts comment removed or something?
No it's right there above yours.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259548#msg259548
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2011, 02:52:59 pm »
idk if that is considered spam, but whatever, there are like 15 mins left and id like to say
VOTE FOR ME :D
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259562#msg259562
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2011, 03:09:58 pm »
I must say I'm pleasently surprised by the outcome! I must thank everyone who voted for me, and will certainly do my best for the final battle! :)

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg259976#msg259976
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2011, 10:49:31 pm »
Whoa. I did not expect this outcome. I voted for Kael, but it seems like the majority prefers TorB. Oh well, good luck to both!
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

anything
blarg: