*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254463#msg254463
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 07:45:52 pm »
@ torb, wizardcat and kael:
If someone comes and tells you darkness sucks because it cannot rush, what is your answer?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254483#msg254483
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 08:02:23 pm »
If someone comes and tells you darkness sucks because it cannot rush, what is your answer?
Show them this (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,18088.0.html) deck, gotta love that deck, lol. If they don't call that rushy, well, it's (almost? I'm trying not to be arrogant here and claim there isn't a faster Darkness deck just because I haven't thought of it yet) the best Darkness can do. Darkness has plenty of other strengths to make up for it, with ease.

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254499#msg254499
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 08:20:47 pm »
@wizard: I don't know much about you, but simple question, why do you want to be master and what makes fuels your desire to win these trials?
I want Darkness to have a Master it deserves. If I can prove myself to be that Master through the trials, then excellent. If not, then I helped prove that someone else is currently a better Master. I'll be back.
What does the Element Darkness symbolize? (Be precise, concise and complete)
What types of cards does Darkness need in game to finish covering the Element Darkness?
Darkness is the element of subtlety, stealth, and subterfuge. It poisons, steals, and even drains the very life of its opponents. Darkness is not too proud to hide or take whatever advantages it can. That is what Darkness symbolizes.

As far as covering the element, I think Darkness could use a means of using one's hand against them. We've already got Nightmare to fill it up, but without a means of taking advantage of this.
What will you do for this element as a Master? What is your vision?
I will represent my element as best as I can. Nothing more, nothing less. My vision would be to see 'Reigned by Darkness' at the top of the forum.
To the challengers:  You have a tall task in front of you.  As I said before, Kael truly embodies :darkness and has a library of cards that people simply cannot compete with.  What can you do or bring to the table that he cannot?
Nymphs aren't everything. I've got a library of cards that could rival Beef's, and I can bring a connection to the Element that Kael cannot:
I have no favourite element.
I never have.

So why am I the Master of Darkness?
Because its Black.
Many people see Darkness for its 1337 h4xxor shield and Pests. How could you prove to them that darkness is better than what they think?
Darkness doesn't rely on any one single card. Darkness is versatile and can field countless decks utilizing neither Dusk Mantle or Pests.
I'd say that with the other advantages Darkness has, it doesn't need to rush. Even so, combine Eclipse with Vampires and Gargoyles, add in Vampire Dagger, and you can out-rush other rushes in that the sheer amount of HP you're stealing, in addition to your damage, will keep your HP higher than theirs.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254616#msg254616
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 10:57:46 pm »
All right, being a Darkness fanatic I have a few questions to give to the contestants. Do not disappoint me.

1. Which card or ability exemplifies Darkness the most? Why?

2. Which card or ability doesn't fit in Darkness? Why?

3. If you can change one thing about a Darkness card, ability, or the element itself, what would the change be?

4. Is Darkness your favorite element? If yes, why? If not, why do you think you have the right to be the Master of Darkness?
Yes, Kael, the last part is directed at you.

5. Why do you think you understand Darkness more than all of the other contestants?
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254621#msg254621
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 11:06:15 pm »
Disclaimer: Not answering this question will probably result in me not giving a vote to you, regardless of your standing.

...damn. Look at this thread brings up some great (and also not so great ^^;;; ) memories of all the Darkness-aligned elementals. I suppose though that this question will be a simple one involving a card that I honestly wish was a little bit more... versatile. Good luck to all the candidates here - you all deserved it. ;)

Q: What is your opinion about the most recently released card, ‘Cloak’? Do you think it should do additional effects alongside its existing mechanic? Or do you think it should do a different effect altogether? Explain your answer as concisely or extensively as you want. Just be clear.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254653#msg254653
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 11:39:11 pm »
Steal.
It's the card that best takes away your opponents' power and gives it to you for your own gain. Pest comes to mind as well, but one quanta is insignificant to the effect Steal has to a permanent.
Black Dragon.
Although I like sheer damage every now and then, it doesn't seem to fit Darkness very well. Darkness is more about smaller creatures with abilities which stand out only with the abilities, and not really their stats.
3. If you can change one thing about a Darkness card, ability, or the element itself, what would the change be?
If I could change something it would be the vulnerability to Holy Light. I don't think Darkness did anything to deserve such a hard counter.
4. Is Darkness your favorite element? If yes, why? If not, why do you think you have the right to be the Master of Darkness?
Of course it is, I wouldn't have signed up for Darkness if it weren't, no element is as complete as Darkness, it has most of the things I want from an element, Permanent Control, Independent Healing (unlike say, Antimatter, which solely relies on the opponents' creatures to heal), Creature control and of course plain simply damage.

No element suits me as well as Darkness does.
5. Why do you think you understand Darkness more than all of the other contestants?
I hopefully already demonstrated this in the trial battles so far, but whether I understand Darkness more than Kael shall hopefully become clear soon enough. I cannot judge the largest of two amounts of understanding unless compared with eachother, in battle that is.
Disclaimer: Not answering this question will probably result in me not giving a vote to you, regardless of your standing.

...damn. Look at this thread brings up some great (and also not so great ^^;;; ) memories of all the Darkness-aligned elementals. I suppose though that this question will be a simple one involving a card that I honestly wish was a little bit more... versatile. Good luck to all the candidates here - you all deserved it. ;)

Q: What is your opinion about the most recently released card, ‘Cloak’? Do you think it should do additional effects alongside its existing mechanic? Or do you think it should do a different effect altogether? Explain your answer as concisely or extensively as you want. Just be clear.
I like the idea behind cloak, mass CC and PC protection is simply great. As is hiding your field of play from your opponent, to be able to show a full field and let your opponent go "wut?!" because he never saw it coming.

Currently though, Cloak lacks two things to properly achieve this effect:
- Duration: Cloak lasts for a measly 2 turns, even making it three turns could help a ton. This is usually because quanta spent on Cloak can't be spent on using Gargoyles that you want to safely allow to use Stone form. So adding more turns would enhance it's effectiveness greatly.
- Cards played: I know this would be a pain for pvp events (as a TO I can easily tell) that ban certain cards, but hiding which cards are played and the quanta owned would be crucial to increase the effect of the invisibility part. There's no point in making stuff invisible if they can be extrapolated with relative ease.

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254713#msg254713
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 12:32:20 am »

1. Steal. The very act of theft tells you something about Darkness' pragmatic nature and this card is the perfect example of the Darkness player gaining something and their opponent losing something.

2. Nightmare. I feel like it was just thrown in just to serve as a counter to Fractal just so it could be said that it does have one. I think it would fit better as a Time card, personally.

3. Hate to be a copycat, but Holy Light makes Darkness a sad kitten. Ask Beef about Holy Flash in relation to the Trials.

4. Have ya looked at my profile lately? Darkness is very much so my favorite element. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here. It's my favorite because it has everything I could want in an element. It requires thought to play, has CC, PC, QC, lots of healing... I love the way its cards can be used for multiple purposes: the pumpspell, Drain Life, can serve as CC, another way to heal, or even as an alternate victory condition. It's the element I enjoy playing with the most.

5. I can't say that I think my understanding of Darkness eclipses that of the others, but I can say that I do understand Darkness well. I'm just not sure where the level of that understanding is when compared to Beef's, Kael's, or jijo's.

I really like the concept; you can't hit what you can't see and it fits perfectly as a Darkness card. Cloak serves as a form of mass creature and permanent protection and even allows you to alter your own field without your opponent knowing precisely what is happening. The problem here is that your played cards and quanta are still visible, lessening the impact of the card. Because of this, I can see Cloak only being useful for its ability to mass-protect creatures and permanents. The duration, however, leaves something to be desired. If it lasted three turns, I'd be much happier with the card.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254766#msg254766
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 01:46:43 am »
It is one thing to know thyself.  It is another to know thy enemy.
What is Light?
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254846#msg254846
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 03:17:25 am »
All right, being a Darkness fanatic I have a few questions to give to the contestants. Do not disappoint me.

1.Man i come in late, and i do not like to steal other's ideas, so i will try and be orignial, lol. So, i would go with cloak. Now, you might ask, why cloak? And some people might come in with hey, i thought you hated cloak. With time, i understood the power of cloak. Cloak , for me, represents hiding in the shadows. The assassin that his hiding in the dark just to be able to cut his opponents throat.

2. hmm honestly, i have no idea what to answer here.
- the Dragon is the big hitter, the creature that your opponent Fears the most.
- Pests, taking your opponents quanta to your advantage.
- Parasite, Slowly killing your opponents creatures, watching them suffer as they slowly but surely die
- dusk mantle, Hiding behind the shield to hit your opponent harder the next time. Also, your opponent never knows if he will hit or not
- steal , use your opponents permanents to your advantage
- Nightfall , the reason why we waited so long. Now that the sky is with us, we are unstoppable.
- vamp stilletto , hit and heal, strategically waiting for the right opportunity
- Drain life , steal your opponents HPs, think they were safe? well they think no more... but its way too late
- minor vampire , well,  pretty much the same description as vamp dagger.
- Liquid shadow, use your creature to help yourself stay alive a little more, waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill
- gargoyle, they stay lifeless when you look at them, but dont you dare look away for a second
- Voodoo doll, controlling your opponent with a little doll, we will hit it slowly , to make our opponent suffer greatly before we end them.
- Nightmare, Fear, complete fear, our opponents are so scared of us, we even follow them in their darkest dreams
- and finally Cloak, the perfect shadow, the perfect place where to hide... to be able to strike better

Is there anything in this list that doesnt represent darkness really?

3. I would change the Nightmare card. Instead of fulling your opponents hand with one card, make the top 3 cards in his deck become it ( i do not mean add 3 times the creature like reverse time, i mean the actual cards would be changed for the creature targeted with nightmare)

4. Are you serious? If darkness wasnt my favorite element, i wouldnt be here. Darkness represents , not necessarly evil, but opportunist. It represents not going all out and getting killed at first sight, like fire does ( no disrespect for fire <3). It represents thinking before acting, and most of the time acting right. That is why i love darkness.

5. Hmm, lets see , why do i think i understand darkness better than the others. I actually dont think I understand it better than others, To me, everybody is equal.

I think i already stated what i think of the cloak card. As for the change, i would do like torb says and not display the card we play when under cloak.
What is Light?
Light is, healing and big hitters, . Big dragon, archangels for a lot of damage, pegasus double the damage, blessing to add damage to a creature, Morning glory is the biggest attack weapon. And if ever you manage outdamaging them, well they will heal with holy flash, luciferin, miracle. In this aspect, i think light is alike darkness, Healing , waiting for the moment to hit. But never, and i say NEVER do they do it as well as darkness, thats why Holy flash was invented, to even things out.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254916#msg254916
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 04:43:58 am »
I didn't think I would come around to asking anything, but this is one of the few elements I cannot decide on.

This is simple, actually.  Link a thread of you helping a newbie before the Trials started.  The more you link, the more points the game of life you'll win.  I'm curious to see how much of a Master one can be, especially since Masters should be as helpful as possible.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg254923#msg254923
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 04:48:31 am »
I didn't think I would come around to asking anything, but this is one of the few elements I cannot decide on.

This is simple, actually.  Link a thread of you helping a newbie before the Trials started.  The more you link, the more points the game of life you'll win.  I'm curious to see how much of a Master one can be, especially since Masters should be as helpful as possible.
Hmm, I have no links, but i have helped Wonder in the mentor program system, Tried to help ninja-tweak in chat for deckbuilding but jmdt came in... and i wont go in details, apart from that, occasionnally help people in chat,answer questions and everything, just like everyone i guess.

( why do i feel like my answer is not satisfying enough here? >.< )

and btw, this is not the game of life, its the game of darkness ...

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20043.msg255040#msg255040
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 10:14:50 am »
What is Light?
Besides the physics thing of being a particle and a wave, it is also something considered sacred, holy. Light's creatures tend to have high hp, and care greatly about keeping them (healing from angels), every live of theirs is considered sacred.

On the other hand it also symbolizes the force that fight off sinister forces, like Death and Darkness, Light does not embrace Death, and wherever there is Darkness, there can be no Light.

Does answering tourney questions count? :P
I've done that countless times, but I'll refrain from linking that. I also tend to help people in chat (putting up certain requested top 50 farms), but I'll link a few other cases. Also, the "quest for good unupped fg farmers" (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,15426) was primarily meant to help newbies.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,18494
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,18429
I excluded a lot of other posts in which I helped, to make sure there's not a single doubt about the fact we're dealing with a newbie. I didn't bother to look at all my posts before trials, and don't expect others to do the same, half of them is in secret forums, and several others are about helping people.

anything
blarg: