*Author

mogv

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143816#msg143816
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 06:15:13 am »
So much hate.  There needs to be some peace and love in here.   ;)

Anyway, great to see the most anticipated duel finally finish.  Kael, those comments about Blood being a liar is a little... unneeded, don't you think?
lie1    /laɪ/  Show Spelled [lahy]  Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing. 
–noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

li·ar   /ˈlaɪər/  Show Spelled[lahy-er]  Show IPA
–noun
a person who tells lies.

I believe he made false statement. So no, I find no issue in calling him Liar.

So your saying Bloodshadow planned all this out?

Offline Amilir

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Amilir hides under a Cloak.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144130#msg144130
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 04:39:03 pm »
Kael, the voting phase is over, no need to insult your opponent anymore.

Also, how does 'please ban fractal' mean 'I won't use fractal'.  Anyone?  Please?

Imagining rules and statements that weren't made and getting pissed when they're not followed is just...

Scaredgirl

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144142#msg144142
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2010, 04:56:35 pm »
I haven't seen Bloodshadow announce that he won't be using any Fractals. And even if he had done it, it doesn't even matter. Rules were clear, and trusting you enemy (the person who wants to kill you) is just horrible strategy, especially when talking about an element like :darkness.

Now that I think about it.. I would have given Bloodshadow more respect had he done it. Backstabbing like that is exactly what the Master of Darkness should do. :)

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144143#msg144143
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2010, 04:58:14 pm »
So your saying Bloodshadow planned all this out?
Kael, the voting phase is over, no need to insult your opponent anymore.

Also, how does 'please ban fractal' mean 'I won't use fractal'.  Anyone?  Please?

Imagining rules and statements that weren't made and getting pissed when they're not followed is just...

*sigh*

Final Winner is Bloodshadow, Congratulations.
It was awkward with timing and commitments, and the only thing I hold against you was you use of Fractal after preaching against its use. I held true to not using it. I'll have to not be so lenient next time. Playing silly in the First rounds cost me a win I shouldn't have given away. See you with the upped cards in the Final Round.
There is no problem with the result, he didn't break any formal rules.
Just said he one thing and did something else and I trusted what he said.
I'd be a fool to trust his actions again.
I took stock in what he said and it cost me. Sucks to be me.
This is what I said in the first post, but people want to clarify and so this discussion goes on.
He won, Fair by the rules. I don't dispute that.
I think saying not to use Fractal and then him doing so was Dishonourable on his part.
It was my choice not to use Fractal and play as if he wasn't. Sucks to be me. I deliberately limited myself.
I'll try to beat him in the Final.

Lets Quit this Rambling. If you think Bloodshadow was good for what he did, ok.
Did I feel he was Dishonest and/or Dishonourable in his actions, yes, ok.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144355#msg144355
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 09:24:36 pm »
I wasn't even being dishonorable, because I DIDN'T SAY THAT I WOULDN'T USE FRACTAL, for Science's sake. I refuse to have my reputation tainted by a misunderstanding.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Scaredgirl

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144416#msg144416
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 10:16:55 pm »
This is starting to become really uncool.

Kael Hate if you want to keep getting those community votes, I suggest you let this one go right now. People don't generally like it when sore losers whine, and that's exactly what is happening here.

Bloodshadow never said he would not use Fractals. You only assumed that, which was a huge mistake on your part, and there is nobody else to blame but you.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144657#msg144657
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 05:54:55 am »
I DIDN'T SAY THAT I WOULDN'T USE FRACTAL
I actually agree that for the Darkness trial, we should ban Fractal...
I don't want to use, and play against, Fractal Devourer and Vampire
Hmm, so what did you say?

Hunting is coming up.
Joe says "I don't want to use a Rifle and hunt and kill rabbits.",
His competition accepts as such and only uses traps.
Next week Hunting opens, Joe goes out and Shoots 12 dozen rabbits, scoring the best hunting season ever.
Was that Honorable of Joe?

Several other members believed that BS had said he wasn't going to use fractal but expect he would reneg on his statement. I mistakenly took faith in Bloodshadow.
I lost because I didn't play for the cheese win, I played for an honourable win. Next time, I'll be an all for win and won't hold back because I can't trust Bloodshadow. I can't trust Bloodshadow with anything he says. He makes up his own terms rather than following the dictionary, he says one thing and does something else. I've stuck up for him behind the scenes on several occasions because under it all I thought he was trying to be a good guy. I am quite sick of this Bull. He said it, its highlighted above. I took that he truely ment it, and wasn't just talking crap. Turn out he was just talking crap and played for the win in the final game of the match. I lost because I have honour. Sucks to be me.

Everyone else has taken this beyond the game report.

mogv

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144660#msg144660
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 06:02:09 am »
I DIDN'T SAY THAT I WOULDN'T USE FRACTAL
I actually agree that for the Darkness trial, we should ban Fractal...
I don't want to use, and play against, Fractal Devourer and Vampire
Hmm, so what did you say?

Hunting is coming up.
Joe says "I don't want to use a Rifle and hunt and kill rabbits.",
His competition accepts as such and only uses traps.
Next week Hunting opens, Joe goes out and Shoots 12 dozen rabbits, scoring the best hunting season ever.
Was that Honorable of Joe?

Several other members believed that BS had said he wasn't going to use fractal but expect he would reneg on his statement. I mistakenly took faith in Bloodshadow.
I lost because I didn't play for the cheese win, I played for an honourable win. Next time, I'll be an all for win and won't hold back because I can't trust Bloodshadow. I can't trust Bloodshadow with anything he says. He makes up his own terms rather than following the dictionary, he says one thing and does something else. I've stuck up for him behind the scenes on several occasions because under it all I thought he was trying to be a good guy. I am quite sick of this Bull. He said it, its highlighted above. I took that he truely ment it, and wasn't just talking crap. Turn out he was just talking crap and played for the win in the final game of the match. I lost because I have honour. Sucks to be me.

Everyone else has taken this beyond the game report.
When he wrote those things did you tell him you agreed with what he said or did you just figure you would use that as an excuse to why he just might be the better master than you. And you call him the child...

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144661#msg144661
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 06:09:35 am »
When he wrote those things did you tell him you agreed with what he said or did you just figure you would use that as an excuse to why he just might be the better master than you. And you call him the child...
That first sentence doesn't make sense.  Its like some mismatch of a question and comparative accusation.

I call him a child because he is a Child. He is aged under 18 legaly not an adult and still a child.

http://canadaonline.about.com/od/canadianlaw/g/ageofmajority.htm

Definition: The age of majority in Canada is the age at which a person is considered by law to be an adult. A person younger than the age of majority is considered a "minor child."
The age of majority in Canada is determined by each province and territory in Canada.

The age of majority in the individual provinces and territories of Canada is

•Alberta - 18
•British Columbia - 19
•Manitoba - 18
•New Brunswick - 19
•Newfoundland and Labrador - 19
•Northwest Territories - 19
•Nova Scotia - 19
•Nunavut - 19
•Ontario - 18
•Prince Edward Island - 18
•Quebec - 18
•Saksatchewan - 18
•Yukon Territory - 19

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg144666#msg144666
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 06:32:21 am »
Kael, I said I didn't WANT to use Fractal. But I thought you were going to use Fractal against me, so what can I do? I can either be stupid and get mauled by your Fractal Devourer/Vampire deck, or I can use Fractal myself and fight back.

And you completely misunderstood WHY I would not want to use Fractal.
PLEASE take out Fractal in the Darkness trial. God, I don't want to use, and play against, Fractal Devourer and Vampire decks over and over and over and over again.
In the last Trial, Miniwally used a Fractal deck for ALL FIVE GAMES, and it was very boring and luck-dependent to play against. I wanted a Fractal ban because I didn't want that to happen again, not because I hate Fractal. As I've said twice before, playing against a Fractal deck five times is boring, but playing against one once or twice is acceptable. I used my Fractal deck twice, which is acceptable to my standard.

Do you understand now? Or are you so narrow-minded that I have to use even bigger text to make you understand?
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

blarg: