*Author

Azumi

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143760#msg143760
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2010, 04:11:40 am »
From what I read on chat BS only said he was hoping for a fractal ban but it didn't happen. He is free to use it and you shouldn't hold anything against him. It was your choice not to use it when you had the chance yourself.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143765#msg143765
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 04:17:37 am »
Kael, you never said you wouldn't use Fractal. I wouldn't have used Fractal if we made some sort of "formal agreement", but we didn't. If I remember correctly, you said you would use Fractal if the situation deems it necessary, so I thought it would be a weakness to me if I didn't use it. I fully expected you to use it, so I couldn't afford to not use it myself.
It was my mistake in trusting you.
Regardless of your prior attitude I thought you would attempt to be honourable in nature, and mistakenly thought you would hold to not using Fractal Devourer or Fractal at all.
Often you preech of Morals and that you would hold to those over gains. 
Guess I was wrong.
And the votes show that mostly half don't care for your dishonorable nature so having you as master won't worry them.

Congrats on your Win.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143767#msg143767
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 04:20:18 am »
I hoped for a Fractal ban. It didn't happen. We never agreed to not use Fractal. So I thought you would use Fractal against me. So I had to use Fractal to protect myself, otherwise I lose.

How is this dishonorable? This is a GAME, for Science's sake. No need to get upset.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143770#msg143770
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 04:25:39 am »
I don't see the problem here.  Fractal is a legal card in the game and as long as it is, it should be fair game in any battle.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143771#msg143771
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 04:29:00 am »
I hoped for a Fractal ban. It didn't happen. We never agreed to not use Fractal So I thought you would use Fractal against me. So I had to use Fractal to protect myself, otherwise I lose.

How is this dishonorable? This is a GAME, for Science's sake. No need to get upset.
I'm not upset, you have to expect a Thief and Liar to act as their nature is such.
I am dissapointed because of my actions in trusting yours.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143773#msg143773
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 04:31:18 am »
I don't see the problem here.  Fractal is a legal card in the game and as long as it is, it should be fair game in any battle.
There is no problem with the result, he didn't break any formal rules.
Just said he one thing and did something else and I trusted what he said.
I'd be a fool to trust his actions again.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143774#msg143774
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 04:39:07 am »
I'm not upset, you have to expect a Thief and Liar to act as their nature is such.
I am dissapointed because of my actions in trusting yours.
I don't think I ever stole anything in my life, so I'm not a thief. I did lie to my parents because they don't want me to play games, but I'm actually a pretty bad liar.

And just so you know, I actually would have refrained from using Fractal if you PM'd me about it and made an agreement. It would help if you actually discussed things with me first. For example, on Thursday you camped the chatroom for 20 hours waiting for me, but I went to see a movie with my friend; I didn't know you were going to camp the chatroom and wait for me, and I've already planned the movie on Tuesday. If you want another person to do something for you, you should at least tell him/her about it.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143781#msg143781
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 04:51:35 am »
So much hate.  There needs to be some peace and love in here.   ;)

Anyway, great to see the most anticipated duel finally finish.  Kael, those comments about Blood being a liar is a little... unneeded, don't you think?
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143787#msg143787
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 05:02:32 am »
So much hate.  There needs to be some peace and love in here.   ;)

Anyway, great to see the most anticipated duel finally finish.  Kael, those comments about Blood being a liar is a little... unneeded, don't you think?
lie1    /laɪ/  Show Spelled [lahy]  Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing. 
–noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

li·ar   /ˈlaɪər/  Show Spelled[lahy-er]  Show IPA
–noun
a person who tells lies.

I believe he made false statement. So no, I find no issue in calling him Liar.

Note that I never said he was a Thief or Liar before, just that one known to be will be expected to act that way again.
And when I expected Bloodshadow not to act like Bloodshadow, it was my failing.
It was my fault for thinking him not. Guess that is my failing for trying to be Honest.

hon·est   /ˈɒnɪst/  Show Spelled[on-ist]  Show IPA
–adjective
1. honorable in principles, intentions, and actions; upright and fair: an honest person.
2. showing uprightness and fairness: honest dealings.
3. gained or obtained fairly: honest wealth.
4. sincere; frank: an honest face.
5. genuine or unadulterated: honest commodities.
6. respectable; having a good reputation: an honest name.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143789#msg143789
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 05:06:34 am »
<Kael's Post>
Thank you, I never knew what liar or honest meant.  Thanks.  :)

Anyway, you are still bringing up a moot point, since I'm assuming that Blood didn't actually make a pact with you, on the forums or even by PM in chat.  If you have actual evidence of Blood making such a claim, I'll believe you.  Until then, I'm inclined you are doing this at this point just to bash Blood.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143793#msg143793
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 05:13:20 am »
<Kael's Post>
Thank you, I never knew what liar or honest meant.  Thanks.  :)

Anyway, you are still bringing up a mute point, since I'm assuming that Blood didn't actually make a pact with you, on the forums or even by PM in chat.  If you have actual evidence of Blood making such a claim, I'll believe you.  Until then, I'm inclined you are doing this at this point just to bash Blood.
I'm fine if you think as much.
If he decieves you one day, you can look back to here.
If not then the experience was mine alone.

I took stock in what he said and it cost me. Sucks to be me.
This is what I said in the first post, but people want to clarify and so this discussion goes on.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg143803#msg143803
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 05:43:58 am »
So you're blaming yourself for losing because you "trusted" me?

Dude. It's just a game. It's just ONE game.

EDIT: I found the quote.

PLEASE take out Fractal in the Darkness trial. God, I don't want to use, and play against, Fractal Devourer and Vampire decks over and over and over and over again.
I think you misread my intentions when I said the above. I didn't want to fight against a Fractal deck for all five games; one or two games are perfectly fine to me. And I don't remember making a vow that I would never use Fractal; if you happen to find a quote of me saying that I did make a vow, then I fail.

You're overthinking about this too much. It's just a game.

anything
blarg: