*Author

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130088#msg130088
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 02:59:29 am »
Individual images available for examination on request.
I request
Firxt 6

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130091#msg130091
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 03:02:45 am »
Individual images available for examination on request.
I request
Second 6

killfer8

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130105#msg130105
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 03:23:25 am »
it will take me forever to make a deck of 33% dark and that beats 12 FG's

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130106#msg130106
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 03:23:57 am »
I'm curious, how many people are on your hitlist now?
On the off-topic section there was a hit list thread, but it was locked now. I put my hit list there (excluding Kills of course).

i glanced at wiki once, got bored, and started doing other things, i honestly dont ever look at wiki, so anything put up there in my mind doesnt exists and doesnt matter.
I was joking before, but now I'm seriously offended. Do you have any idea how many hours SG worked on the thing that "doesn't exist in your mind"?!
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130133#msg130133
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 04:07:33 am »
it will take me forever to make a deck of 33% dark and that beats 12 FG's
It has to be somewhat unique as well.

i glanced at wiki once, got bored, and started doing other things, i honestly dont ever look at wiki, so anything put up there in my mind doesnt exists and doesnt matter.
I was joking before, but now I'm seriously offended. Do you have any idea how many hours SG worked on the thing that "doesn't exist in your mind"?!
I still use the old wiki more than the new one. The FG information and little tidbits on cards seems more useful than the new one.
I don't deny the work done on the new wiki, but for some people its a superfluos tool.

Like a new Carpet Cleaner, it can be all amazing but if I prefer and own tiles it doesn't mean much to me.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130232#msg130232
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 11:57:05 am »
im just having fun with my new position on your hitlist, i just never found a huge need to look at the wiki, i only have looked at it resently because implosion linked me. i found wiki annoying at a lot of times (not elements page but wiki in general)

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130375#msg130375
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 06:38:59 pm »
Personally I LOVE the new Wiki. It's just so flashy and nice.  :D

That said, Bloodshadow, Kael Hate seems to have 1 up on you now that he's already posted his FG deck (nice use of the Dark Nymph, Kael :P). Hopefully you won't forget to post your before the deadline is up... (I need to post mine up soon! Gah~)

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130384#msg130384
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 06:46:53 pm »
Personally I LOVE the new Wiki. It's just so flashy and nice.  :D

That said, Bloodshadow, Kael Hate seems to have 1 up on you now that he's already posted his FG deck (nice use of the Dark Nymph, Kael :P). Hopefully you won't forget to post your before the deadline is up... (I need to post mine up soon! Gah~)
Post my card ideas? Yeah, now that I'm skipping the wiki article I'm going to playtest my ideas some more before I put them up. I'm having fun with the all-darkness theme and hope everyone else likes them. I'm avoiding the stereotypical evil demons Bloodshadow seems to be going with and trying instead to create things that are actual Darkness giving the game something a little more unique where it could suit.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130388#msg130388
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 06:53:56 pm »
Post my card ideas? Yeah, now that I'm skipping the wiki article I'm going to test my ideas some more before I put them up. I'm having fun with the all-darkness theme and hope everyone else likes them. I'm avoiding the stereotypical evil demons Bloodshadow seems to be going with and trying instead to create things that are actual Darkness giving the game something a little more unique where it could suit.
Interesting. So, would your cards be more focused on the game mechanics? Or just a new theme in itself?

(You're gonna hate me for the question I'll be asking you when the poll goes up though.  :-X You know how to play devil's advocate, right?)

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130611#msg130611
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 12:30:22 am »
I'm avoiding the stereotypical evil demons Bloodshadow seems to be going with
Demons aren't necessarily evil. Darkness isn't necessarily evil. At least I disagree on THAT part of the stereotype. No, scratch that; I HATE that part of the stereotype.

Yeah, I need to write the Featured Card analysis, and get the new poll up... Spent last weekend studying for the summer school math exam I just had today.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg132245#msg132245
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 06:05:05 am »
My series:

(http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,10730.0.html)

(click on the fancy text above)

I look forward to seeing your Void series, Kael.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg132784#msg132784
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2010, 02:00:20 am »

OPTION II
Elements Forums
Card Idea Series

1. Design 6 new card ideas.
Requirements:
- each card belongs to your element
- cards have some kind of synergy between them. Each card must have synergy with at least one of the other 5 cards.

2. Post all 6 card ideas in the "Card Ideas and Art" section.

3. Start a card series topic for the cards where you explain the idea behind the series and talk about the synergy between the cards. Finally include a deck (in text form) that uses those 6 cards (as well as current cards if needed).

4. Post a link to your card series page on the "Phase 1" topic of your element.

My Series:
MASTERY OF DARKNESS (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,10762.0.html)

anything
blarg: