*Author

Scaredgirl

Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg127142#msg127142
« on: July 29, 2010, 01:12:23 pm »
Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness
Phase 1 has ended

Post your decks/screenshots/links/card ideas/articles here.

When you post more than one, please use "modify" and add them to your first post instead of posting on two different places. Thanks.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg127418#msg127418
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 08:27:35 pm »
I shall choose options 2 and 3. I'm good at making card ideas, and I've already wrote a lot of Featured Articles.

Let's see... My card ideas series will be named Darkness: The Element of Exploit.

I challenge you, Kael Hate. I'll make an exploit-themed Darkness series, while you make a void-themed Darkness series. We shall see what Darkness is truly all about. Although your cards would probably be better since you have blah blah years of card design experience...
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

miniwally

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg127450#msg127450
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 09:00:53 pm »
I feel sorry for kilfer seems like daneman from last year.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg127604#msg127604
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 01:33:38 am »
I shall choose options 2 and 3. I'm good at making card ideas, and I've already wrote a lot of Featured Articles.

Let's see... My card ideas series will be named Darkness: The Element of Exploit.

I challenge you, Kael Hate. I'll make an exploit-themed Darkness series, while you make a void-themed Darkness series. We shall see what Darkness is truly all about. Although your cards would probably be better since you have blah blah years of card design experience...
Yes Bloodshadow, my cards will be better, becasue blah... blah... blah...
Why do so many people try subtext?

Even tho I have been testing another set of cards, I might bring a void engine into that.
Void and Exploitation don't need to be mutually exclusive tho so darkness can quite happily be both.
I like Obfuscation when done properly and feel it might appeal to others.
We both shouldn't have to fear, there is no vote on this section so all that is required is effort and we both get 10 points.
So your cards can be as Broken as you like and as long as its crucible ready its good.

He could be the Darkhorse and pass us while we're not looking.
He isn't as loud as Bloodshadow and I but I'm sure he can try.

killfer8

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg128818#msg128818
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 11:12:03 pm »
Yeah sure laugh at me... just wait till i take your place ( no i wont snif... :'( )

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg129893#msg129893
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 08:25:02 pm »
OPTION I
Elements the Game
Fighting False Gods

1. Design a unique anti-False God deck and post it on the forums.
Rules:
- at least 33% percent of cards have to be from your element. For example if you are participating in the Trial of Fire and use a 30 card deck, 10 cards have to be from Fire (Pillars are included).
- any number of cards
- any mark

2. Go fight False Gods with your new deck and take a screenshot of you beating 12 different False Gods. Trainer can be used but the use of "More Power" button is prohibited. You have to use the same exact deck every time.

3. Post both your deck (or a link to it) and the screenshots on the "Phase 1" topic of your element.
Code: [Select]
52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u6 74b 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q8 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t7 7t7 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7to 80h 80h 80h
Deck Motto - Draw it, and if you can't draw it, Steal it.

Defeated
1 Chaos Lord
2 Decay
3 Destiny
4 Elidnis (Note Elidnis Suicided in his turn due to Vampire Healing)
5 Ferox
6 Fire Queen
7 Gemini
8 Incarnate
9 Miracle
10 Neptune
11 Osiris
12 Rainbow

Individual images available for examination on request.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg129901#msg129901
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 08:30:17 pm »
nice deck idea kael :p im waiting untill i see bloodshadows (since i dont give a *beep* about wiki) and killers :D

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg129911#msg129911
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 08:36:31 pm »
nice deck idea kael :p im waiting untill i see bloodshadows (since i dont give a *beep* about wiki) and killers :D
I had a lot of problems getting anything to win against more than a few gods. So I took my rainbow components and added Darkness. A lot of games I would have won with a frost or diamond shield over dusk, but dusk had its moments where it blocked several turns of damage netting me the win in the trade off game. It also sucks against poison. In my normal rainbow I like playing Elidnis but it took me 7 or 8 games to get a win with this deck and I failed to beat Scorpio or Morte.

MrBlonde

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130006#msg130006
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 01:02:09 am »
Individual images available for examination on request.
I request

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130065#msg130065
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 02:36:06 am »
im waiting untill i see bloodshadows (since i dont give a *beep* about wiki) and killers :D
You won't. I'm doing the wiki article and 6 card ideas. Not today though; gotta study for summer school math final exam tomorrow (yeah, right, more like studying and procrastinating; that math class is easy enough anyways).

@red part: As a Wiki Editor, I am obligated to put you on my hit list.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130076#msg130076
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 02:44:46 am »
im waiting untill i see bloodshadows (since i dont give a *beep* about wiki) and killers :D
I'm curious, how many people are on your hitlist now?

On a side note, this is one of the elements I'm paying attention to in the trials. Should be a pretty close race :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10359.msg130077#msg130077
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 02:46:17 am »
You won't. I'm doing the wiki article and 6 card ideas. Not today though; gotta study for summer school math final exam tomorrow (yeah, right, more like studying and procrastinating; that math class is easy enough anyways).

i glanced at wiki once, got bored, and started doing other things, i honestly dont ever look at wiki, so anything put up there in my mind doesnt exists and doesnt matter.

blarg: