*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1146435#msg1146435
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:59:34 am »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:darknessbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trials/8th-trials-rules/) very carefully.  Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement
-Evidence of Established Account Requirement
Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation last war for the same element you are challenging (or defending as a Master)
-If you were a General, evidence of your General-ship
Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:
  • 30,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forums posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time the clock above expires)
Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master Odii Odsen of :darkness is defending.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:12:26 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1146488#msg1146488
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:04:53 pm »
ji412jo , signing up for darkness trials.

proof of score :

proof of post and forum join : ji412jo

proof of loyalty :  7th trials - http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-of-darkness/7th-trials-sign-ups-49615/msg1076314/#msg1076314
5th trials - http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-of-darkness/5th-trials-registration-36158/msg455031/#msg455031
3rd trials - http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-of-darkness/3rd-trials-signing-up-closed-18546/msg236249/#msg236249

------------------------

Proving of worthiness : Building War Golems

Spoiler for dracula:
Dracula
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
78q 78q 78q 7gq 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t8 7t8 7tb 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 8pp

Some believe vampires are only myths, but those are fools. Some believe there is no life outside of planet earth, but those are fools. Some believe that vampires exists but are just like humans, but those are fools. Some believe that humans and vampires can coexist, but those are even fooler.

My home has been destroyed, annihilated. I'm the last from my species. But this is over! The fall of the vampires, no more! NO MORE!

I will raise my vampires, my 3 son and my daughter, I will raise them, patiently, waiting in the darkness, until they become the most powerful vampires to have ever existed, and are able to take over the earth.

Some will believe vampires are only myths, but those are fools. Some will believe there is no life outside planet earth, but those are fools. Some will believe that vampires are just like humans, but those are fools. Some will believe that humans and vampires can coexist, but those are dead.

Explaining strategy : Cloak - > SoP - > pests and vamps -> win
Proving of worthiness : Entering the war forge
Spoiler for Quanta Eater:
NAME:
Quanta Eater
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
3 :darkness
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0 | 1
TEXT:
Each turn, lose half your darkness quanta : Quanta eater gains half of that amount in attack.
NAME:
Quanta Eater
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
4 :darkness
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
0 | 6
TEXT:
Each turn, lose half your darkness quanta : Quanta eater gains half of that amount in attack.

ART:
sxc.hu
IDEA:
ji412jo
NOTES:
If 2 of them are out on the field, the first one takes half of the quanta, and the second one will take half of the new amount, so a quarter of the original amount, so they don't work too well together.
SERIES:

This card is an adding to darkness in the sense that it is a stall breaker. I do not believe it is overpowered as , even if you wait until you have 75 quanta, half 75 is 37.5 , half of that would be an 19 attack gain. Yes it does seem like a lot, but it has 1 hp and can be destroyed by CC easily. And getting to 75 quanta is not easy in the first place.  Quanta eater is NOT airborne

You cannot ''stop'' it's ability either. It will automatically take your quanta every turn.

Deck :
4t9 4t9 4t9 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uo 5uo 5ur 5ur 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 606 606 606 606 606 8pt

Relics are quanta eaters
Goal is to stall with dagger and shield, until you can drain + QA to death. If shards were allowed, SoV would be a good adding to this deck too, finally giving a use to the shard.
Being a War reporter.
Spoiler for interview on skype with 3D House of Beef:
[00:30:08] ji412jo: Hello 3D house of beef! How are you?
[00:30:29] Beef House: Good man, thanks for asking.
[00:31:16] ji412jo: We'll sort out the most important questions first. Donuts, noodles or bacon?
[00:32:27] Beef House: Well, I live right next to Portland, we have Voodoo Donuts here.  So I can have a Bacon Maple Bar and get the bacon and donuts all at once.  No disrepect to noodles intended.
[00:33:17] ji412jo: Sounds cool! 3D house of beef, why that name?
[00:34:19] Beef House: There was a skit by Second City TV back in the day, "Dr Tongues 3D House of Beef"  A band I liked grabbed the name, and I took it when I was looking for a name while playing the original Quake.
[00:34:51] ji412jo: Quake eh? Speaking of other videogames, what games are you playing now?
[00:36:03] Beef House: I have almost 500 games in my Steam library... those sales.. those bundles... but I mostly play League of Legends when I get a moment.
[00:36:13] ji412jo: Do you still come on elements?
[00:36:33] Beef House: I played a ton of Counter-Strike back in the day as well.  Clan [WHO] represent.
[00:37:51] Beef House: Yes I do, I gotta get my Arena deck up.  But unlike the massive grinding that I used to do back in the day, now I just hit up a few arena games while I am waiting for things on my other PC are happening.  Too far to the next Arena level.
[00:38:08] ji412jo: What level are you?
[00:38:19] Beef House: 73
[00:39:22] ji412jo: that's still higher than me. QQ.
Now let's get into the subject of WOARRR! In war number 2, you were the deckbuilder for team darkness. First of all, is darkness your favorite element?

[00:41:44] Beef House: I hate to play favorites.  Darkness has some great control elements, and I do love me some control elements.  Killing people with fast damage or critters is a good time, but reducing peoples options into nothingness while they seethe in frustration is a better time.
[00:44:07] ji412jo: Your team consisted of Kael hate, kuroaitou, theonlyrealbeef, kobisjeruk, lokiburn4, guy_fawkes, plastiqe and 9270984. How did it go with the team? did you get along well with everybody?
[00:48:33] Beef House: I like all those guys, and I got along well enough with everyone, but they might have been less happy with me.  That war timing was bad.  I was getting ready for vacation, and had to stop what I was doing, while in Mexico, jump on the crappy hotel WiFi, and get matches in.  This was not a popular state of affiars with my girlfriend.  So she was a bit unhappy with my distracted vacation, and I still couldn't pay as much attention as I otherwise would have to all the war as it went down.
[00:49:34] ji412jo: Well, it happens to everybody. Real life goes before games after all.
Darkness did pretty badly and ranked 12th in this war, any idea on what went wrong?

[00:52:30] Beef House: Man... thanks for reminding me how bad that was.  I really don't remember the details of everyone elses matches, I DO remember some really, really unfortunate and unlikely failures of the Improved Dusk shield that was the game for me.
[00:53:38]ji412jo: haha, I'm sorry about that. No matter how many years, RNG will always appear.
Last question but not least : Do you think we will ever see you come back in the community? We are currently in trials signups, everybody is excited and we'd sure love seeing a vet coming back.

[00:57:24] Beef House: Probably not likely, other than keeping my Arena deck updated.  I work full time, usually work out when I get home, and listen to audiobooks while I get a few miles out of the way.  When I get all that done, my friends are usually hitting me up to play League, so I jump on Skype and listen to them argue for a bit before I crash.  They are, right now, yelping in my ear to get me to play while I am trying to type this.  ;)
[00:58:22] ji412jo: Haha, well thanks for taking your time to answer me. Have fun with your league game and good luck in your future.
[00:58:36] Beef House: My pleasure man, nice to talk with you as always.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:21:10 am by ji412jo »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1146702#msg1146702
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 04:49:01 pm »
I'm back, bitches.

Score:

Worthiness:
Spoiler for Hidden:
pls

Actual Worthiness:
Spoiler for Hidden:
I am the first person to mention vantablack in this thread

Phase 1: Proving Your Worthiness:
Spoiler for Building War Golems:
False God: Ahriman
Deck:
7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7t5 7t5 7t5 7t5 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7tb 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 8pt

Clearly the Mark will be 3x and the deck will be 2x
Lore: Ahriman, the Lord of Darkness, takes to the skies in order to envelop the world in darkness. He [WILL FINISH LATER -- FEELING SICK]

I AM RETRACTING MY ENTRANCE DUE TO LACK OF TIME TO COMPETE.
Good luck to my buddy, ji412jo, and anyone else who may participate.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:08:20 am by BeefSupreme »
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1147134#msg1147134
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 05:36:15 pm »
I'm back, bitches.

Score:

Worthiness:
Spoiler for Hidden:
pls

Actual Worthiness:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Beef-y!!!  Good to read that you are back.  :D :D

Also, the two challengers and possibly-defending Master are all three Elementalists I would not at all mind seeing as an element Master.  Good luck to all!
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1147319#msg1147319
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 06:09:59 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
I'm back, bitches.

Score:

Worthiness:
Spoiler for Hidden:
pls

Actual Worthiness:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Beef-y!!!  Good to read that you are back.  :D :D

Also, the two challengers and possibly-defending Master are all three Elementalists I would not at all mind seeing as an element Master.  Good luck to all!

Rob! It's been forever! ^.^
Nice to see you.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1147908#msg1147908
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 02:33:08 pm »
:darknessbig

Master Odii Odsen of :darkness is defending.
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline Regyptic

• Regyptic hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #3Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1148043#msg1148043
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 11:48:55 am »
Better late than never?

Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement

-Evidence of Established Account Requirement
Regyptic <-- Click me (Or look at post count and amount of cake to the left)
Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Building War Golems:
NYX

74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 74c 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t9 7th 7th 7ti 7ti 7to 7to 7to 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pl

LORE
Nyx represents the unstoppable, inevitable night. She hides in the shadows and brings darkness and nightmares wherever she goes.

(In other words I'm imagining the Titans being carriers, imbibed with liquid shadow by the Goddess and using it the spread night across the world.)

STRATEGY
The strategy of the deck is fairly simple. Get flying Titans on the field, use liquid shadow on them and deal unstoppable, vampiric damage to the puny mortal daring to challenge the Gods. As well as being there for thematic reasons, the Nightmares provide a way to mess with the opponent and Cloaks help protect the Titans from some dangers such as Reverse Time.
Spoiler for Being a War Reporter:
I'm going to look at the Parawall mod introduced and successfully used for team Darkness last war by our very own Trial Overseer CCCombobreaker. It was the teams most successful deck with a 4-1 record beating Entropy Grabbow, Light Grabbow, PUGons and Ghostmare. First off here's the basic mod of the deck;

CCCs Parawall
52r 534 5un 5un 5un 5un 5un 5un 5up 5up 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v8 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 71b 71b 71b 8pk

Cards:
Mark of Death: Needed to power the Parasites ability as well as support Bone Walls.

Bone Wall: The Wall half of Parawall. Your main defence. Slows down opponents rushes.

Grey Nymph: A useful utility card. Poison your opponents creatures, add poison to your voodoos, or build up a malignant cell army. Whichever the situation calls for.

Parasite: The Para half of the deck. Infect your opponents creatures or add counters to your dolls.

Steal: A useful card in nearly any deck. Removes dangerous permanents such as Lobotomiser or Eternity.

Voodoo Doll: Infect these guys with as much poison as possible to add poison counters to your opponent.

Black Nymph: Another utility card. Poison your dolls, your opponents creatures or use it as a pseudo-lobotomise ability.

Dark Pendulum: Keeps the necessary quanta coming in.

Strategy:
Use the Bone Walls to stall while you build up poison damage through your Voodoo Dolls. Keep the wall alive mainly by infecting your opponents creatures although sometimes you may need a Parasite to suicide for the good of the wall.

Strengths:
One of Darkness's strongest cards is undoubtedly the Devourer and other teams know this. For this reason Darkness are often facing Nova decks (See Round 2 last war where Darkness faced 6 Nova decks in 6 matches) of which the most common is the War favourite, the Grabbow. While this is bad news for Devourers, it's a match up where this deck often does well.

The deck is also quite versatile with a few different options and strategies available both in the deckbuilding and playing stages.

Weaknesses:
Losing the first Parasite can greatly slow down any attempts at control and Fractal decks will run down your Bone Walls. Bigger stalls can also be a problem as shown by the decks only loss last war against Lights Siphonary. Also, not everyone has those Nymphs.

Possible cards to be added:
Flesh Recluse: An efficient attacker which gives a more aggressive option for the deck.

Eclipse: There will often be several Death and Darkness creatures on the field to appreciate the +2/+1 boost.

Plague: An option to help against Fractal decks, especially the dangerous RoL/Hope which can cause problems for many decks.

Arsenic: More poison damage is never a bad thing.

Vampire Dagger: Another card likely to be in the vault that can provide the deck with some healing.

Spoiler for Beginning War Training:
Spoiler for Speed Training:
Untouchable Quickness - Defeat an AI opponent with 150 or more HP in as few turns as possible with Elemental Mastery

Using only Darkness creatures?

Spoiler for Strength Training:
Heavy Lifting - Defeat any AI with a creature of incredibly high attack on the field - most singular attack

Spoiler for Endurance Training:
Unwavering Will - Defeat a False God by decking it out while you have as little life remaining as possible

I wasn't sure which of these I thought counted as, 'as little life remaining as possible', so here are both;

1 max health

0.2% of max health

Spoiler for War Bonus:
First time trialist.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1148056#msg1148056
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 12:22:34 pm »
Reg displaying his ninja skills :P
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Regyptic

• Regyptic hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #3Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55046.msg1148073#msg1148073
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 01:44:35 pm »
Reg displaying his ninja skills :P

Yeah, let's pretend that it was this and that I wasn't still trying to complete the Strength Training task 15 minutes before the deadline :P

anything
blarg: ji412jo,Regyptic,Odii Odsen,CCCombobreaker