Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Darkness?

TheonlyrealBeef
20 (95.2%)
None Worthy
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: August 03, 2020, 07:04:53 pm

*Author

Offline PlayerOaTopic starter

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301480#msg1301480
« on: July 27, 2020, 07:04:53 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member may vote on only one candidate. You can change your vote(s) at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you believe none of the Trialists should be Master, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread (and in the General questions thread) to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301494#msg1301494
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 07:22:52 pm »
Well, unfortunately there will not be a challenger for me this finals it seems. I do not think I need an introduction of what makes me worthy of becoming remaining Master of Darkness, or why I am more worthy than any of the other 0 challengers, but I will still offer to answer questions people want to ask. These answers can be found in the spoiler underneath:
Spoiler for questions and answers:
Spoiler for Wyand:
Why?
I knew this question seemed familiar, it's the same one ian asked last trials :silly:
Constructing manual quotes using BB-code is a pain, so don't mind the dates being wrong.
Question for everyone: Why?
Because I feel like it. That's the only reason I need.

1) Who is this 'None' and why do you think he/she is worthy? :silly:
If you want to cast the Master of Darkness title into the void, then this is the choice for you. Seems like a shame to me.

2) What does your Element's Mark looks like to you, what impressions does it give to you?
Above all else, it's black. The markings on them resemble vampire bat wings and fangs to me, but I find the most important part to simply be that it's black. Impression: 8-)

3) What sort of card does your Element miss? (Designing that card is a bonus.)
Cards like Fractal and Shard of Patience would work so much better if they were in-element for Darkness. So basically a way to ramp damage and/or denial. One Devourer is cute, but a field full of Devourers is a force to be reckoned with.
Rushing or mass CC are missing aspects as well, especially since it's hard to create viable duos that let Darkness take advantage of other elements' options for this. You're generally better off overpowering the enemy with a strategy Darkness is better at, in the current meta. Having cost-efficient 3-4 cost attackers would be perfect for rushing, something like a mass Drain Life (just like Rain of Fire vs Fire Bolt) for mass CC. Rain of Blood...? :P

4) Who would be your ideal / most feared STANDIN? (For contestants who will surely face a STANDIN.)
The most feared STANDIN, would be me from a parallel universe that is not feeling sick and is on a sugar high from eating a lot of chocolate. They'd make fewer mistakes and predict every move I would want to make before I even make it, call every bluff and feint, know my deck before it is played. Of course, they'd still have fewer upgrades and get their ass kicked. So the ideal STANDIN would be someone else altogether, someone that is capable of enjoying their inevitable defeat :silly:

5) Make a nice scribble of your favorite card!
...what? One generally uses the verb scribble to scribble notes, last I checked. I see no compelling reason to expose my handwriting at its worst, like one would for self-intended notes. But if it's a drawing you want, I spent several hours on my P1 task o:
Task 1 art:
Spoiler for Vampire Umbrella:
Actually, this isn't an umbrella at all! Omg!
Spoiler for card-less art:

6) Who do you respect the best from your Element's previous masters?
It's hard for me to think of them as previous if they came after my first three Masterships, but I guess Odii. I never really knew Physsion, so he cannot qualify.
Spoiler for Linkcat:
Why is the element you are trialing for your favorite? If it's a different element than the one you last trialed for, why the switch?
The element one likes most is considered ones favorite element. Why do people like the things they like? It seems to me that the best way to answer your question is to state what I like about Darkness.

Since I focus on pvp, I would not have stuck with Darkness as much as I have if I did not enjoy its play style. Devourer based decks are best suited at completely crippling an opponent, leaving them unable to do anything. Combine this with Vampiric healing and not even the few initial cards they put in play will matter. This play style is both the one I most enjoy playing, as well as the one I least enjoy playing against.
Ghostmare achieves a similar purpose differently, by sending any card an opponent plays back to their hand while healing back their futile offensive with a Vampire Dagger.
RoL Hope should not even be a Darkness deck, but that's the third of my favorite decks that blocks all the offense your opponent throws at you, following a similar play style.

Thematically, trickery appears to be the focus of Darkness within elements the game. Whether that be hiding, stealing or using your opponents' power against them. On why that suits me... lets just summarize it with people not being very nice to me ~20 years ago, changing me from carefree and naive to cynical and distrusting.
Hiding by staying silent and not standing out is an actual skill of me irl, intentional or otherwise. People tend to not sense my presence and (almost) bump into me, despite how tall I am.

Very important followup question: How tall are you?
1.94 meters
Spoiler for Naesala:
Which card from your element has the most sex appeal? Feel free to support your claim with as much or little evidence as you like.
What. The. Hell.

Somehow, this reminds me of my days in uni where 3% of the students of my education year were female (one person). Similarly, the only card that qualifies here as > 0 is Black Nymph. Would have totally gone for Succubi if they were a thing.
Spoiler for DoubleCapitals:
Who is the community member that best represents your element that hasn't been associated with your element already?
Kuroaitou! Previous master of cloak and dagger mafia, even the name involves Darkness.
Spoiler for DoctorC:
How would you imagine your perfect Avatar-esque element fighting style?
No idea what that is. Just like previous trials, one is better of assuming non-elements related references are lost on me.

I'll just fill in my own interpretation of something that might be similar, how I envision Darkness elementals to fight. It'd be a swift fighter wielding a relatively small weapon in one hand (personal preference left as semi-ambidextrous right-hand preferer) while casting spells with the other hand. Creatures would mostly be used to distract opponents while trying to get behind an opponent for the backstab kill.

Lightsabers would make for terrible weapons since you cannot blend into the Darkness that way, so small weapons like Daggers and Short Swords make more sense. I could see Light Crossbows work, too, with the other hand loading the crossbow with enchanted bolts. As long as it doesn't reduce mobility too much while allowing for massive critical sneak attack damage. The armor would obviously be light to provide high mobility: Darkness elementals' main way to avoid damage is to avoid getting hit.

Obviously, if Darkness elementals were to team up, having a heavily-armored tank with a Lightsaber to draw the opponents' attention and deflect incoming spells and projectiles would suddenly make sense. If you're already standing out regardless, might as well make use of it to cover for your allies in battle.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:21:32 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301506#msg1301506
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 10:32:15 pm »
Why?
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301526#msg1301526
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 03:21:27 pm »
I read your answers, I wish I could give you a hug now :( Idm getting bitten in the process
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301527#msg1301527
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 05:22:00 pm »
Why?

I knew this question seemed familiar, it's the same one ian asked last trials :silly:

Trust me, this is an entirely different question. :silly:

...what? One generally uses the verb scribble to scribble notes, last I checked. I see no compelling reason to expose my handwriting at its worst, like one would for self-intended notes.

meant "scribble" in the way skribble.io means it :)

<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301540#msg1301540
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 10:36:51 pm »
Why?

...what? One generally uses the verb scribble to scribble notes, last I checked. I see no compelling reason to expose my handwriting at its worst, like one would for self-intended notes.

aka torb, draw it
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301543#msg1301543
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 02:18:05 am »
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301545#msg1301545
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 06:28:03 am »
I read your answers, I wish I could give you a hug now :( Idm getting bitten in the process
Surprisingly, I don't generally do hugs :silly:

Spoiler for quote:
Why?

aka torb, draw it
Was my P1 drawing... not good enough? :(
Task 1 art:
Spoiler for Vampire Umbrella:
Actually, this isn't an umbrella at all! Omg!
Spoiler for card-less art:

1.94 meters

Also updated OP with question-relevant parts.

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301554#msg1301554
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 09:33:32 am »
That's 6'4" for normal people. Somehow this does not surprise me.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301555#msg1301555
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 09:35:10 am »
Inb4 TorB is Virgil van dijk
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline PlayerOaTopic starter

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 14th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67918.msg1301556#msg1301556
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 09:37:49 am »
Inb4 TorB is Virgil van dijk
Enough of a reason to vote None Worthy right there
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

blarg: