Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Darkness?

Physsion
28 (50%)
ji412jo
13 (23.2%)
Absol
1 (1.8%)
CactusKing
1 (1.8%)
Aves
11 (19.6%)
None Worthy
2 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: May 02, 2017, 07:05:55 pm

*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64508.msg1263503#msg1263503
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 01:00:02 am »
Thanks for the vote of confidence, and I'll do my best to prove to be a worthy adversary to physsion. Anyway all I need to do is win 1 game and I'll have proven I'm more worthy than Aves.

Physsion, best of luck to you. Don't take this fight lightly because I will be bringing it my all.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64508.msg1263504#msg1263504
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 01:23:20 am »
Anyway all I need to do is win 1 game and I'll have proven I'm more worthy than Aves.
*cough* phase 2 *cough*

I'm sure it'll be an epic battle!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64508.msg1263547#msg1263547
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2017, 01:18:40 am »
So, who the eff voted for none worthy when there's a very worthy reigning master and at leat two equally worthy challengers? -_-;
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64508.msg1263548#msg1263548
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 01:24:27 am »
So, who the eff voted for none worthy when there's a very worthy reigning master and at leat two equally worthy challengers? -_-;
Probably a buncha newbs who don't know what they're doin :P
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64508.msg1263549#msg1263549
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 01:30:27 am »
Probably a buncha newbs who don't know what they're doin :P
You mean noobs. Or very new persons, who knows. Thing is, every element has someone voted for NW.
Things like Light notwithstanding, tbh, but even in elements with two or even three ppl I personally know to be able to put up a great fight? -__-;
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

blarg: