*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1261589#msg1261589
« on: March 30, 2017, 05:20:31 pm »
 TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:darknessbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
- Evidence of Score Requirement
- Evidence of Established Account Requirement
- Evidence of PvP Event Participation
OR
- Evidence of PvP Event Achievement

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/BMing/Voter's Panel position last brawl
-If you were a Boss, evidence of your Boss-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules. Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:

• Any ONE from:
    • Winning a Weekly Tournament
    • A top 3 finish in either of the PVP Leagues
    • A top 3 finish in a PVP event
    • Finishing on 1 of the top 3 War teams
    • Becoming a Master of any Element
  • OR ALL of the following:
    • 30,000+ score in Elements
    • 100+ forum posts
    • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time of signing up)
    • Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master Physsion of :darkness is defending.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:37:55 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1261604#msg1261604
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 05:42:24 pm »
Signing up. will add details later. I meet requirements for trials ever since trials #3.

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
Spoiler for task3:
Task 3: The Cultured Contender
Either design a banner for Trials or War, OR write a short story to add to the lore behind Trials or War.
You may both make a banner and write a short story, but it isn't required. The quality of each is far more important than the quantity here.
The banner will be judged when the width is set to 800px. Please ensure that your image is at a proper resolution/quality for this.
Even if you are not that good at English, don't worry! Your submission for the story won't be judged on grammar or spelling, but rather on how creative and interesting your story is.
Submission details:
Post your banner/story in your Challenger's Entrance post.
Phase 2 Component:
Unlocks Elements :death and :air for you in deckbuilding. Unlocks :water for your opponent during their matches against you.
Allows the use of up to 3 non-pillar/pendulum permanent upgrades plus 3 of any upgraded cards in each of your Phase 2 decks.

This is elements. The land where everything is possible. Most think that the yearly event is War, where everybody can, once and for all, prove that their element is the best. But preliminary to that are trials, where armies are trained, where generals are chosen, where chances are given and where worths are proven. Without trials, there would be no war. Or at least, no organized war. Without war, elements would probably be dead. Now that I've convinced you of the importance of trials, I'll tell you where it all started.

Once upon a time, in a far far away land called the Earth, there were countries. Some bigger countries, like USA, Russia, Canada, France, Germany, etc., and some much smaller countries, like cuba, lettonia, etc,which are much less heard of. Each of those country has a leader, and some wars have happened. I could tell you all about the 5 world wars, but we don't have this kind of time here. A man, he was a simple man back then, our own god, Zanzarino, created Elements using Earth as inspiration. Some elements, like darkness, are much more popular , while some others are much less, like life. Every element has a leader, chosen in the Trials, and wars happen. But why am I babbling about all that, Trials is what I should be talking about, not the creation of Elements.

Each element has an army of hundreds of thousands of men and women. However, since Zanzarino saw all the deaths that occured in his land's wars, he decided that only a few would fight in our wars. Instead of naming a general for each element, he thought it would be best to allow every fighter to prove their worth. Some fail miserably, year after year, while others swing the blade perfectly on their first attempt. No matter the element, strong or weak, the competition is fierce. For you don't choose which element you trial for, your element chooses you.

I am but a bad soldier, but I will keep trying, even if I have failed more than anyone else. My perseverance will be known through the ages, and when I become master, I will be known as the ultimate dark lord, the one who put the most efforts to get there, and the one who did the most for his country, I mean element.

Spoiler for Task 2:
Spoiler for Task6:
Task 6: The Forum Expert
Post a new thread and start an activity in your element's cards forum.
The activity may be anything which makes people more active and enthusiastic about the element: a competition, a PvP event, or even just a fun deckbuilding contest.
The activity should remain active for at least a week after posting. Try to keep it around for even longer, so that people can rally around your element!
Submissions will be judged based on the community response.
Submission details:
Include a link to the thread in your phase 1 post. You may want to include a short intro to the activity along with the link.
Phase 2 Component:
Unlocks Elements :entropy and :time for you in deckbuilding. Unlocks :life for your opponent during their matches vs you.
Allows the use of up to 3 spell upgrades plus 3 of any upgraded cards in each of your Phase 2 decks.
Everything is mostly said in the thread. Hope you guys will enjoy :).
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/darkness-66/all-hail-darkness/new/#new

Spoiler for War Bonus:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/war/war-10-rosters/
soldier of team in 4th place, for 2 points.

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:

Any ONE from:

Winning a Weekly Tournament
A top 3 finish in either of the PVP Leagues Nope
A top 3 finish in a PVP eventSemi-finalist in first Colosseum
Finishing on 1 of the top 3 War teamsNope
Becoming a Master of any Element Nope
OR ALL of the following:

30,000+ score in Elements
100+ forum posts
Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time of signing up)
Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:49:40 am by ji412jo »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1261611#msg1261611
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:23:58 pm »
- Evidence of Score Requirement:

- Evidence of Established Account Requirement:

- Evidence of PvP Event Participation:
Grid 2
The Avatar - Bending Elements Style
Draft 3
War 5
War 6
And the many weekly tourneys which i don't really care to look for.
I think i finished Top 3 in Grid, but official standing is never out, so whatever.

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
:darknessbigThe Warrior:darknessbig
and awaits those who oppose the darklurkers.

Spoiler for War Bonus:
None

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
None

None
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:50:49 pm by Absol »
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1261627#msg1261627
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:25:43 pm »
10th trials - 6
9th trials - 10
8th trials - 21
7th trials - 27 (highest)
5th trials - don't remember
3rd trials - 2

Those are the amount of votes I have gotten for the darkness trials.
I even once got the highest amount of votes, above Odii Odsen, in 7th trials, but it seems that lately I've been losing my touch.

What can I do to gain your votes? What can I do to prove to you all that I can be a better Darkness Master than the other applicants?

Is it PvP Prowess? Is it Chat presence? Is it Effort? Is it Personality?

I'd like to know your opinion, and I'd like you to know that I'll do everything to show you I am the man for the job.

For I've waited enough, and it is my time to shine. Or maybe not, it will be your choice in the end.

If you think there is nothing I can ever do to gain your vote, I would also like to know. Please tell me why.
I encourage you all to answer this in forum PM ( ji412jo ) as to not clog this thread.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:32:49 am by ji412jo »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1261663#msg1261663
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 09:58:16 am »
Disclaimer
Afdarenty and Zawadx will henceforth act as the only TrOs for the 11th Trials of Darkness.
In case of a ruling covering two TrOs, it is settled by the third. In case of a ruling covering all TrOs, it is settled by the admins.
If you have any issues regarding fairness, please contact the TrOs or the admins immediately.

"Oh, my sweet summer child.

What do you know about fear?

Fear is for the winter, when the snows fall a hundred feet deep.

Fear is for the long night, when the Golden Dragons hide for years,
and Antlions are born, and live, and die, all in Darkness.

That is the time for fear, my little lord."

I will defend.

Evidence of Score Requirement

Evidence of Established Account Requirement

Evidence of PvP Event Achievement
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-final-battle-results/stop-making-me-do-more-work-dammit/

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 3: The Cultured Contender:

The Black Dragon's Glare
A terrifying, demonic visage, designed to strike fear into the hearts of men.
Doom awaits anyone foolish enough to meet the forces of Darkness on the battlefield.

Symbolism

Mark of Darkness - an army's allegiance should be immediately visible to any enemy. The large, central Mark of Darkness makes it perfectly clear to any potential adversaries that they only have two options - flee, or die.

Banner Shape - the coffin-shaped main structure, the gracious, sweeping curves, and the sharp, vicious angles of the banner's design suggest a mixture of ruthless aggression, and cunning, dangerous subtlety - a perfectly apt description of Darkness at play in War. With Black Dragon being a staple card in mono Darkness decks, the entire shape of the banner comes together to form the shape of the iconic creature.

Wings/Horns - the outer structures of the banner double in representing the Darkness mark's iconic bat wings, and also double as dragon or demon-like horns for the banner's image.

Red Eyes - matching the Black Dragon's glowing red eyes, the markings on the banner serve to intimidate and terrify.

Fangs - initially designed as a reference to Darkness' vampiric elements, the large fangs also add a serpentine quality to the overall banner's structure - serving both as popular imagery of a scary or evil creature, and tying in to the Black Dragon's serpent-like appearance.

Spoiler for Development:

I started by sketching some possible shapes for my banner's design - the final design doesn't show much relation to the top two sketches, but the development can be seen in the two on the bottom.
My thoughts in the bottom-left sketch were to go for a bat-wing-like structure - altering the curves and closing the design at the bottom gave me something I was happy with, and I started playing around with some additional structures.

The next sketch shows some further idea-crafting on the previous design - the wings are present here, but I didn't attempt to try a dragon-like appearance until after this drawing.

Building on the coffin-shaped head, I added eyes, nostrils, horns and fangs, and finally got to a design I was happy enough to digitize.

Working from the last photo taken of my sketchbook, I traced my design into Photoshop, and added colour. Modifying some of the structures and dimensions allowed me to produce a final product I was happy with.

Spoiler for Task 4: The Determined:
1. The Forces of Darkness - An Analysis

I’ve decided to begin my ruleset design with an in-depth summary of each Darkness card - in order to construct a ruleset which makes things very difficult for Darkness, we need to know exactly where its strengths and weaknesses lie.

I’ve chosen to split the Darkness card pool into five separate tiers, based on my own opinion of the individual strength of each card. During the construction of our tournament ruleset, I will use these tiers as a reference to gauge exactly how unfavourable the rules are to Darkness.

Tier S
The very best of the very best. Cards that offer game-breaking mechanics, or so much value to Darkness that they are almost essential.

Steal | Improved Steal

Arguably Darkness’ most iconic card, Steal is undeniably one of the most powerful cards in the game.

While it comes in at a slightly higher quanta cost than Fire’s Deflagration | Explosion, the increased cost is a mere tradeoff for its ability to not only neutralize an opponent’s threatening permanent, but to take control of it and use it against them.

Alongside Vampire Dagger, and occasionally Nightmare too, Steal is the reason many other elements are able to run such effective “Dark Domin” decks, often used against threats such as Dimensional Shield or Eternity which may otherwise pose a threat to the element’s core strategies.

Steal is a card that doesn’t just add significant strength to Darkness itself - it’s strong enough to allow for viable duos with almost any other element. The utility of permanent removal (combined with the power of taking control of an opponent’s card) makes Steal an obvious pick for the top tier of Darkness cards.
Vampire Stiletto | Vampire Dagger

While the unupgraded Stiletto isn’t anything overly spectacular, the upgraded Vampire Dagger dominates as one of the strongest weapons in Elements. The “Dagger/Dusk Combo” is often referenced as a set of cards that can win a game by themselves.

Leeching 6HP per turn from the opponent for a one-time cost of 2 Darkness quanta often has enormous influence on the outcome of a game. The incredibly low quanta cost of such a valuable card often allows it to be played on the first or second turn, accumulating large amounts of gradual damage, all while keeping the user’s health topped up. The health gain is valuable in offensive mono Darkness decks, which have a longer ramp-up time than elements such as Fire or Air.

This incredible value means Vampire Dagger isn’t just a critical pick for Darkness decks - it’s also a popular choice for rainbow decks, and is occasionally used in Immolation rushes. Like Steal, Vampire Dagger is also used very commonly in Darkness duos in combination with many different elements.

In partially or fully upgraded meta, it’s extremely rare to see a Darkness deck without two or more Vampire Daggers included. The damage and health gain this weapon provides for such a low quanta cost undoubtedly puts it in the S tier.

Devourer | Pest

Another very iconic Darkness card, and an essential piece of several very successful competitive decks, Devourer serves several important functions in Darkness decks.

The first and most obvious is the primary quanta-draining effect. Devourers are most certainly capable of drastically slowing down the opponent in the early game, and - luck-depending - even solely locking down their quanta generation entirely. A set of Devourers can completely cripple an opposing mono or duo deck, and while not nearly as effective against rainbows, can still cause delays against Nova-based rushes.

The second isn’t as immediately obvious, even though it is also stated in the card text - returning 1 :darkness to you. It may not seem as significant as the quanta drain itself, but a large number of Devourers on the field can make for a very large quanta ramp for the user. Playing high-powered Drain Life spells by the mid-game, or summoning multiple Black Dragons in just a few turns is certainly not impossible.

When Devourer is available, the opponent is essentially forced to plan against heavy denial decks such as Devtal and Devquake - the ability for these decks to completely lock down anything they face is extremely dangerous. The deckbuilding options this card opens, and the ease at which it can be built into a simple mono Darkness puts Devourer in the third and final spot of my S tier list.

Tier A
Powerful cards which fit well into almost any Darkness deck, but have minor shortcomings preventing them from being used universally.

Dusk Mantle | Improved Dusk

Introducing an element of RNG into Darkness, Dusk Mantle has the ability to swing the flow of a game enormously. While unreliable at times, most players have had experience against the power of the "Hax Shield" at some point in their competitive careers - blocking an entire field's worth of damage, multiple turns in a row, is most certainly possible for this shield.

Dusk Mantle fits nicely into mid-range decks, most often in combination with Vampire Dagger, which provides the user with some healing alongside the damage reduction. It is a staple card in Darkness-based stall decks, such as Siphonary or Antimatter/Pandemonium stalls, as well as being able to provide stall-breakers such as Drainbolt, Nymph's Tears or Shard of Void decks with the survivability they need to fulfill their win conditions.

It is, however, held back from the S tier by its high quanta cost. In comparison to Air's Fog Shield | Improved Fog, Dusk Mantle has triple or quadruple the quanta cost for only an extra +10% miss rate. While this increase may be justified in terms of elemental balance, it is certainly the limiting factor in the usability of this card. Regardless, for its game-changing potential, I've chosen to place Dusk Mantle in the A tier.

Nightmare

Another common pick in the popular Dark Domin archetype, Nightmare provides tremendous value for its quanta cost in several different ways.

With a maximum damage output of 16HP against an empty hand, and the same amount returned as healing... for 2 | 1 :darkness, this is colossal. Especially against opposing rush decks, Nightmare's hand-clog, draw-denial and health-drain are often the very reasons for victory. It fits well into Darkness rushes and mid-range decks, and its low cost means it can even be brought in rainbow decks for surprise damage.

However, Nightmare does suffer from "diminishing returns", in a way - in general, and outside of decks like Ghostmare, it's rare for Nightmare to see more than one extremely effective hit per game. An element of prediction is also introduced, as bringing Nightmare against the wrong deck can result in you filling your opponent's hand with playable enemy creatures. For these reasons, Nightmare falls just short of the S tier.

Tier B
Cards which support the main or alternative win condition of the deck, but are held back by limitations in comparison to similar cards.

Black Dragon | Obsidian Dragon

Black Dragon fills the role as Darkness' main hitter, and provides a nice amount of damage for its quanta cost. 5HP in its unupgraded form is decent, allowing it to survive <20 quanta Drain Life or Ice Bolt attacks, Shockwaves, Rain of Fire or two Thunderstorms, but leaves it vulnerable to Rage Potion, and the very common Lightning. Upgraded, it reaches the valuable 6HP allowing it to survive a Lightning, and brings some increased damage with it, but comes at the price of a higher quanta cost.

In comparison to the other dragons, Black Dragon sits towards the top-middle of the pack. With its average HP in unupgraded form, and suffering from a higher quanta cost than Amethyst Dragon with the same stats when upgraded, I've listed Black Dragon as a B tier card.

Gargoyle

Similarly to Black Dragon, and despite its defensive ability, Gargoyle is let down by its poor initial HP, being unable to survive through most of the creature control spells in the game.

The upgraded form receives a damage boost for no additional quanta cost, making it quite effective in rush decks. Gargoyle provides a nice benefit to Darkness in the fact that it is also airborne, giving offensive strategies multiple options against the threat of Wings. However, despite its strong offense, its vulnerability to Owl's Eye, Shockwave, Rain of Fire and other common creature control spells holds Gargoyle back as a B tier creature.

Drain Life | Siphon Life

In terms of killing power, Drain Life pales in comparison to Fire Bolt, but the life steal opens some interesting new strategies. Decks such as Drainbolt, Siphonary and mono SoV benefit heavily from the survivability bonus provided, extending their lifespan and helping to protect against burst damage.

Even with the added survivability benefits, Drain Life struggles against other control cards, needing to reach the 10 quanta interval to take down popular rush creatures such as Shriekers, Giant Frogs, or Elite Wyrms, and 20 to kill most Dragons, Psions, and Elite Chargers. While strong in the mid to late game, my opinion on Drain Life is that its lack of early-game killing power holds it back from being a tier A card.

Shard of Void

While certainly still underused as the community continues to adapt to sharded meta, Shard of Void is certainly not underpowered. It provides Darkness with a powerful in-element stallbreaker - and one which doesn't rely on spell damage as a primary win condition. Comparable to Poison | Deadly Poison in terms of its damage output, Shard of Void also adds a rare benefit in that its damage cannot be healed through.

The drawback holding Shard of Void back from tier A for me is the requirement of a Darkness mark to deal its full damage. This restriction heavily limits the flexibility of this card, and limits the options for Darkness users in main events such as Trials or War. I would certainly rate this card much higher if it dealt a flat rate of 3 damage, regardless of the mark used.

Tier C
Underused cards which serve a core purpose in a range of deck options, but are generally not powerful enough to perform well outside of these specific decks.

Minor Vampire | Vampire

Serving well as a recovery option and win condition in Devtal, and providing enough healing to make it viable in offensive mono Darkness decks, Vampire and Minor Vampire don't pack quite enough punch to see much competitive use outside of these two particular decks.

They are occasionally seen in combination with Blessing, Chaos Power or Shard of Freedom, but these decks do not bring very much to the table that is not more easily achieved with a simple Black Dragon or Gargoyle rush.

Parasite | Bloodsucker

Parasite's stats are terrible, and the dual-element requirement severely limits the usability of this card, but it scrapes into tier C solely for its incredible synergy with Bone Wall.

Bloodwall fills an important role for Darkness, as it is an incredibly strong option against fast, physical-damage rushes - decks which often overwhelm Darkness with pure, brute force. Immolation rushes with Phoenixes or Lava Golems, Air rushes without Shard of Freedom, mono Life rushes, and Grabbows in general struggle to overcome the powerful combination of Parasites and Bone Walls.

Voodoo Doll

While they can't do anything by themselves, Voodoo Dolls also have some amazing synergies which make them not just viable, but also extremely effective in several decks.

Gravity Pull and Basilisk Blood combined to turn a Voodoo Doll into a wall of pain for any opposing physical attackers. Parasite, Black Nymph and Grey Nymph can use a doll to stack Poison counters and cause additional residual damage to the opponent, and in my own creation, SoPa Dolls, these creatures turn into stallbreaking monsters, disabling threatening permanents like Fahrenheit, Pulverizer, or opposing Vampire Daggers.

With an active ability allowing Voodoo Doll to cause damage to itself, I would rate this a B or A tier card. Sadly, the fact that it is entirely reliant on other cards to serve any function at all holds Voodoo Doll back for me.

Nightfall | Eclipse

Not too differently from the rest of the cards in this tier, Nightfall and Eclipse struggle to see use outside of very specific deck combinations.

Eclipse is very commonly used alongside Minor Vampires in Devtal, and is used to supply the win condition for this deck. Eclipse can also see use in decks with upgraded Vampires, or as a support card alongside Gargoyles or Obsidian Dragons... however, in a similar fashion to Vampires themselves, this strategy is rarely better than using the card space for other support cards, like Vampire Daggers, Dusk Mantles or Nightmares.

Nightfall, in its unupgraded form, very rarely sees any competitive use.

Tier D
Cards rarely seen in competitive play outside of very specific decks. Stronger options are usually always available.

Liquid Shadow

While occasionally seeing use alongside high HP creatures such as Golden Dragons, Steel Golems or Massive Dragons, and even more rarely in extremely focused strategies like Liquid Antimatter, Liquid Shadow suffers from an interesting trap - the secondary Poison effect tends to be too slow to use as control against enemy creatures, but too fast to use the Vampire effect as a buff to your own.

Black Nymph | Dark Nymph

While working quite nicely in combination with Nymph's Tears in its upgraded form, as hard as this card is to obtain, it is even harder to find a competitive use for.

Cloak

Apart from incredibly niche usage in upgraded play with Blue Nymphs and Elite Fireflies, or when heavy single-target control such as Arctic Squid or Auburn Nymph decks are expected, Cloak is very difficult to find effective use for. Despite being an interesting card idea, the high cost for its short duration, and lack of protection against mass creature control allow Cloak to work situationally at the very best.

2. Dark Connections - Card Comparisons

Let's take a side-by-side look at every Darkness card, and see what connections we can immediately spot between them. Pillars and pendulums won't be taken into account here.

a. The Cards

Black Dragon is the only Darkness card with no card text.
Black Nymph, Devourer, Gargoyle, Parasite and Shard of Void all have a quantum symbol in their card text, whether as part of an activation ability cost, or in the description of the card.
Voodoo Doll and Liquid Shadow also have quantum symbols in their artwork - it is difficult to see in Liquid Shadow, but it is visible on the rounded top section of the stopper.

b. Quanta Costs

8 out of 16 Darkness cards have an even-valued quanta cost.
Black Dragon is the only Darkness card with a double-digit quanta cost.
Black Nymph, Devourer, Gargoyle and Parasite have active abilities with an activation cost.

c. Card Names
9 out of 16 Darkness cards have a name with the first letter in the first half of the alphabet (A-M).
No Darkness cards have a name with a vowel as the first letter.
Cloak, Devourer, Drain Life, Liquid Shadow, Shard of Void, Steal and Voodoo Doll all contain at least one pair of consecutive vowels (OA in Cloak, OI in Void, OO in Voodoo, etc.)
Devourer, Minor Vampire, Shard of Void, Vampire Stiletto and Voodoo Doll all share the common letter V in their names.

d. Mechanics
Black Nymph, Devourer, Drain Life, Liquid Shadow, Minor Vampire, Nightmare, Steal and Vampire Stiletto all have mechanics involving stealing something from the opponent.
Black Dragon and Voodoo Doll are the only Darkness creatures without an active ability.
Devourer and Voodoo Doll are the only Darkness creatures with a passive ability. (Devourer, Voodoo)
Black Nymph, Liquid Shadow, Minor Vampire and Vampire Stiletto are directly related to the Vampire active ability. In the case of Vampire Stiletto, this can be seen using Flying Weapon.

e. Artwork
All Darkness cards, with the exclusion of Nightfall and Dusk Mantle, contain black colouration in their artwork. This is debatable, as Black Nymph and Drain Life can also be argued to only contain shades of purple or blue.
Cloak, Liquid Shadow, Nightmare, Parasite and Voodoo Doll contain visible circular or spherical structures in their artwork.
Dusk Mantle, Gargoyle, Nightfall, Shard of Void and Vampire Stiletto do not contain any biological or organic material in their artwork. Gargoyle is made of animated stone, and I have chosen to exclude Liquid Shadow and Voodoo Doll from this list based on the materials we can assume they are synthesized or constructed from.
Black Dragon, Black Nymph, Cloak, Gargoyle, Minor Vampire, Parasite, Steal and Voodoo Doll all have visible or assumed eye structures in their artwork.

3. Purging The Shadows - Weakening Darkness

Now that a few comparisons have been made with Darkness' entire card pool, we can begin analyzing them to come up with a new, creative and interesting ruleset for a tournament or PVP event.

For a ruleset to be valid for this task, it needs to be highly unfavourable to Darkness. In this situation, the comparisons which eliminate to most strengths from Darkness, leaving only a few other cards to build with, are the most viable ones to build a set of rules from. There were a few that caught my eye:
   a. Cloak, Devourer, Drain Life, Liquid Shadow, Shard of Void, Steal and Voodoo Doll all contain at least one pair of consecutive vowels (OA in Cloak, OI in Void, OO in Voodoo, etc.)
   b. Cloak, Liquid Shadow, Nightmare, Parasite and Voodoo Doll contain visible circular or spherical structures in their artwork.

I believe that these two would make for interesting rulesets to play in a tournament. Let's investigate them further.

In order to evaluate the "unfairness" of a ruleset, I'll analyze them based on the tier listings constructed earlier. Points will be allocated to each tier of cards, and we'll calculate exactly how many "points" are eliminated from Darkness based on the ruleset chosen.

Tier S - 7 points - Steal, Vampire Stiletto, Devourer
Tier A - 5 points - Dusk Mantle, Nightmare
Tier B - 3 points - Black Dragon, Gargoyle, Drain Life, Shard of Void
Tier C - 2 points - Minor Vampire, Parasite, Voodoo Doll, Nightfall
Tier D - 1 points - Liquid Shadow, Black Nymph, Cloak

a. De-Vowel-ed
Cards with names containing pairs of consecutive vowels are banned.

Cards Eliminated: Cloak, Devourer, Drain Life, Liquid Shadow, Shard of Void, Steal, Voodoo Doll
= 1 + 7 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 7 + 2
= 14 points

b. Rings of Power
With the exclusion of lighting and particle effects, only cards with visible circular or spherical structures in their artwork may be used.

Cards Eliminated: Black Dragon, Black Nymph, Devourer, Drain Life, Dusk Mantle, Gargoyle, Minor Vampire, Shard of Void, Steal, Vampire Stiletto
= 3 + 1 + 7 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 7 + 7
= 41 points

Based on the "unfairness" cost of the Rings of Power ruleset, I'm choosing to use this as my task ruleset.
Taking all of Darkness' very best cards away (Steal, Vampire Dagger and Devourer) severely limits its options already. Removing Dusk Mantle and Drain Life removes two of our best stall cards. Offensive options are seriously restricted without Black Dragon or Gargoyle, and stallbreaking is hurt further without Shard of Void. I think it's safe to say that in a 50% environment, this ruleset is certainly unfavourable to Darkness. Let's take it further.

4. The Largest Shadows - Opposing Elements

I've constructed a list of all the cards in the game containing the circular elements I mentioned before.

In this list, I've chosen to also include bulbous, elliptical or slightly warped three-dimensional structures, such as the stingers of the Scorpion cards, Miracle's main shape, and the body of the Chrysaora. Nightfall is included, as despite only showing a crescent-shape, the depiction of the spherical moon is obvious. Cylindrical shapes are not included.

Despite the exclusion of lighting effects, I have also chosen to include circular-shaped cards which consist entirely of these effects, such as Nova, Photon and Spark.

I have also chosen to exclude eye structures and head shapes from this list, excluding the rounded skulls in Boneyard, and the glowing elliptical face of Firefly Queen.

A full list of all legal cards in this ruleset:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ve 4vj 4vk 4vn 4vo 4vp 52i 52j 52n 52o 52p 52s 52u 55l 55n 55p 55q 55t 55v 560 561 563 58p 58v 590 592 595 5bu 5c1 5c5 5c6 5c7 5c8 5c9 5f1 5f3 5f8 5f9 5fb 5i5 5ia 5ib 5if 5ig 5ih 5ii 5ij 5l9 5ld 5lg 5li 5lj 5lm 5od 5og 5oj 5ok 5om 5on 5rh
5ri 5rj 5rk 5rp 5rq 5rr 5rt 5ru 5un 5uq 5uu 5v0 5v1 5v2 61p 61t 620 621 622 623 624 626

Upon inspection of this full list, several powerful competitive options become immediately apparent.
   Graboid + Nova
   Ghost of the Past + Nightmare
   Poison + Chrysaora
   Arctic Squid + Nymph's Tears
   Sanctuary + Miracle + Sundial
   Sanctuary + Miracle + Antimatter
   Horned Frog + Adrenaline
   Fractal + Dimensional Shield
   Graboid + Reverse Time

A few creatureless stall options are present here, but with the exception of those and Speed Poison (Chrysaora + Poison), the majority of options presented within this meta have a win condition of physical creature damage. This got me thinking...

Blood Dialsby Physsion
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52s 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 71c 71c 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pk

I'm beginning to develop a bit of a reputation for building with Bloodsuckers...

This deck, despite appearances, has a win condition through damage. It makes use of the unusual interaction between Parasites and Voodoo Dolls - applying poison to a friendly Voodoo Doll will spread poison counters directly to your opponent's life. Each tick of damage the doll takes also inflicts equal damage to the opponent, simulating a "double poison damage" effect. The resultant poison damage can be surprisingly fast. Novas power Sundials, which prevent your opponent's creatures from attacking without slowing down the poison, and provide some more draw power to the deck. I filled the remaining slots with Aflatoxin here as a secondary means of spreading poison, and to provide an alternative breaking option against creatureless stalls through Malignant Cells.

I've added a few legal sample decks for other elements using this ruleset.

Spoiler for Sample Decks:
Time: Ghostmare
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pt

Earth: Grabbow
4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 55q 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 5c1 5c1 77f 77f 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77l 77l 7n0 7n0 8pl

Water: NT Squids
5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

Entropy: Antimatter Sancstall
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

Death: Speed Poison
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52p 52p 52p 52p 52q 52q 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 710 710 710 710 710 710 718 718 718 718 718 718 8pp

Match Results

Click to expand images.

vs. Ghostmare: the closest win by far. The draw denial of Nightmares and Reverse Times slowed down my damage to an enormous degree, but being able to chain Sundials at low HP towards the end of the game allowed me to eventually scrape through with enough poison damage.

vs. Grabbow: quite a comfortable win. The AI incorrectly burrowing its Shriekers was mostly irrelevant due to Sundial chaining, as evidenced by my remaining HP.

vs. Nymph's Tears: the AI is infamously terrible at playing Nymph's Tears decks - to partially account for this, I made a slight modification to the deck used in testing.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Water: NT Squids (Modified)
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h8 7h8 7h8 7h8 7h8 7h8 8pp
Obviously, this is still far from ideal, but it does make a considerable improvement on the standard Tears decks. Squids make this a difficult matchup, but with Sundials blocking all damage from the Nymphs in the mid to late game, I was able to trade away a few turns of my Bloodsuckers being frozen to place a poison counter or two on the enemy Squids. However, I don't think this would be a winnable matchup against a human player.

vs. Antimatter Stall: the combination of Bloodsuckers and Voodoo Dolls makes for a surprisingly effective stall breaker. Antimatter does little to slow down the poison damage accumulated on the Doll - it's easy to see exactly how much poison can be stacked onto an opponent's health pool when our creatures aren't killed or delayed. I expected this to be an easy matchup, and considered this the easiest win of all the sample decks.

vs. Speed Poison: this one, on the other hand, surprised me considerably. I thought the damage output of Speed Poison would be far too much for our own win condition to keep up with - but I was mistaken! I used Sundials very early to draw through my deck, as they were useless against my opponent. Even through Plagues, my Bloodsuckers were able to stay on the field long enough to rack up a considerable poison counter. A very close win, but a win nonetheless.

Now that the effectiveness of this deck has been proven within a very unfavourable ruleset, there's just one thing left to do - write up a full set of rules!

5. Coalescing Darkness - The Final Ruleset

RINGS OF POWER
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them!

1. TOURNAMENT RULES
After signing up, players send in ONE element to the host via private message. This element cannot be changed during the tournament.
The choice for all players will be revealed at the beginning of the tournament.
The event will be a single-elimination style tournament.

2. DECKBUILDING & MATCHES
Matches will follow a best-of-five format.
With the exclusion of lighting and particle effects, only cards with visible circular or spherical structures in their artwork may be used. Nova, Photon and Spark are allowed.
Decks must be at least 50% in-element (based on the player's choice at the beginning of the tournament.)
The remaining 50% may be composed of any element, or any number of elements.
Decks may be changed in between games, but must always follow the 50% and card composition legality rules.
Up to 12 upgrades may be used in each deck, but these are not required. Upgrades may be distributed any way the player chooses, regardless of element.

A full list of legal cards can be found here.
Spoiler for Rings of Power: Legal Cards:
4ve 4vj 4vk 4vn 4vo 4vp 52i 52j 52n 52o 52p 52s 52u 55l 55n 55p 55q 55t 55v 560 561 563 58p 58v 590 592 595 5bu 5c1 5c5 5c6 5c7 5c8 5c9 5f1 5f3 5f8 5f9 5fb 5i5 5ia 5ib 5if 5ig 5ih 5ii 5ij 5l9 5ld 5lg 5li 5lj 5lm 5od 5og 5oj 5ok 5om 5on 5rh
5ri 5rj 5rk 5rp 5rq 5rr 5rt 5ru 5un 5uq 5uu 5v0 5v1 5v2 61p 61t 620 621 622 623 624 626

3. AFTER MATCHES
Players will post their match results in the tournament thread. Decks do not need to be posted until after the event.

4. DISCONNECTIONS AND DESYNCS
Official Elements Community tournament rules will be followed in the event of a disconnection or desynchronization error.

5. REWARDS
Congratulations! You get a big thumbs up for reading through this entire task submission. Thanks for your time!

War Bonus: +? Points
Warmaster in War 10
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/war/war-10-rules-62499/

Brawl Bonus: n/a

Loyalty Bonus: +2 Points
Winner of 9th Trial of Darkness
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-final-battle-results/(9th-trial-of-darkness)-physsion-5-3-ji412jo/
Winner of 10th Trial of Darkness
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-final-battle-results/(10th-trial-of-darkness)-physsion-5-0-aves/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:19:18 pm by Physsion »

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1261702#msg1261702
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 11:48:19 pm »
CHALLENGER: CACTUSKING

- Evidence of Score Requirement:

- Evidence of Established Account Requirement:

- Evidence of PvP Event Participation:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/tournament-archive/weekly-tournament-december-24th-magical-time-of-the-year-unupgraded/12/ 3rd place,
Attempted to join Draft IV,
Have helped out TheOnlyRealBeef with tournament meta and rule wording on occasion, and plan on entering this week's tournament:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/pvp-tournaments/weekly-tournament-april-8th-uprising-upgraded/

- Evidence of PvP Event Achievement: Coming soon???

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
I decided to paint a banner for Task 3, The Cultured Contender:

Spoiler for Task 2:
And here is my take on Task 2, The Fresh Recruits:

Ninja Potion
Misdirection and secrets rule the day today.
They didn't think to deal with you before, but now you are powerful it's too late.

Stealth Tonic
NAME:
Ninja Potion
Darkness
ELEMENT:
Darkness
4 :darkness
COST:
3 :darkness
Spell
TYPE:
Spell
Target creature gains +2|0 and a 50% chance to evade targeting.
TEXT:
Target creature gains +3|0 and a 50% chance to evade targeting.

Black Nymph
Misdirection and secrets rule the day today.
Guns don't kill people, your new army of ninjas kills people.

Black Nymph
NAME:
Dark Nymph
Darkness
ELEMENT:
Darkness
7 :darkness
COST:
7 :darkness
Creature
TYPE:
Creature
4 | 7
ATK|HP:
5 | 7
:darkness :darkness : Stealth
Target creature gains +2|0 and a 50% chance to evade targeting.
TEXT:
:darkness :darkness : Stealth
Target creature gains +3|0 and a 50% chance to evade targeting.
Balance:
I did my best to balance these cards, but it's quite complicated and i'm still not entirely sure if I got it right.
First off, the stealth tonic/ninja potion
I wasn't sure if it was like an attack boost + half immortality in one card and therefore OP, or like a SoFre that only works on one creature and is therefore terrible.
So, I decided not to make the card grant shield bypass (despite seeming to fit the theme very well). The nymph's repeatable skill may seem OP, but remember that the 50% evasion makes it harder to spam stealth effects on the same creature multiple times. This nymph is similar price to the current darkness nymph but has slightly higher stats. I can see potential synergies with the following cards:
 :death deathstalker
 :gravity SoFo (so it doesn't die on the first turn to weak cc)
 :earth Wardens can boost attack and damage enemy troops. This allows the mild synergy between :earth and :darkness to shine through a bit more.
Most :fire creatures because of their low HP. This would allow them to possibly survive some CC spells and boost their already high damage.
 :light pegasus
 :air wyrm
 :time dune scorp, deja vu
 :aether twin universe
And for :darkness, this combos well with all our offencive creatures, particularly the vampire.

How this will affect us in War:
This card will provide a boost to vampire-based decks(with the exception of adrenavamps) by boosting their damage and healing with an in-element buff while making them harder to kill. It will also allow us to take on air, fire and aether's strong creature-control cards. It also allows for a buff to our own creatures without poisoning them.
This does mean we would lose the liquid shadow combo with black dragon / voodoo doll, and antimatter-liquid shadow decks wouldn't work anymore. This also removes our abilities to lobotomise creatures without the use of  :aether .

Here is a list of how we will do against each element if this card was implemented
:entropy We can't lobotomise those damned entropy nymphs anymore, but we may be able to evade them. Similar story with maxwell's demon
:death Pretty neutral here. I guess we might do better against plague if some creatures dodge the spell, but that's about it.
:gravity We no longer have liquid shadow as a lobotomiser. This will make darkness a worse matchup to gravity, as otyughs will go unchecked apart from the drain life spell.
:earth This will help us get past diamond shields and dodge BBs. Great boost to darkness vs earth.
:life We can't lobo mitosis'd creatures, but apart from that no great change in the matchup.
:fire Fantastic for us vs fire, we can dodge firestorm and fire bolts while possibly out healing them with buffed vamps.
:water Creatures will evade ice bolt and congeal spells, and will be able to attack better through permafrost. But we can no longer poison Physalias.
:light Dodge chance against holy light? Yes please!
:air This card may seem overshadowed by Shard of Freedom, but remember we can steal those ;) We can also evade shockwave now, and a stolen SoFre will be even more effective on a ninja-potioned vampire then they used to be before this card.
:time Eternity is gonna have a bad time, spending an average of 6 :time to put one creature back in the deck. Also makes us that little bit stronger against scarabs. Although now dune scorps and fate eggs won't get countered by liquid shadow, they can still be drain lifed.
:aether Better vs bonebolt, worse against psiontal

No war, brawl or loyalty bonus, this is my first trials.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:53:52 am by CactusKing »
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1262112#msg1262112
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 04:10:21 pm »
:darknessbigThe Arrival of Aves:darknessbig

This is my Second Trial for Darkness!

Spoiler for Everything else:
PvP Achievements and Participation:
Survived to the end in Falling Empire
First in War #9 :darkness
First in Winning War Like A Champ Tournament
First in ElementsStone Redux Tournament
First in April 23 Speedbuilding Tournament
1st 12016 Battle League
2nd 22016 Battle League
Third In Devil's Gate
Third In 2016 PvP World Championship
Third In War #4 :darkness
Fifth In War #10 General :darkness

Spoiler for War Bonus:
See above.
Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
The Warrior
Spoiler for Task 2 WIP:
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1262184#msg1262184
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 08:45:53 pm »
Good luck to all. Really nice to see Physs is defending.
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1262400#msg1262400
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 05:37:50 pm »
:darknessbigThe Arrival of Aves:darknessbig

This is my Second Trial for Darkness!

Spoiler for Everything else:
PvP Achievements and Participation:
Survived to the end in Falling Empire
First in War #9 :darkness
First in Winning War Like A Champ Tournament
First in ElementsStone Redux Tournament
First in April 23 Speedbuilding Tournament
1st 12016 Battle League
2nd 22016 Battle League
Third In Devil's Gate
Third In 2016 PvP World Championship
Third In War #4 :darkness
Fifth In War #10 General :darkness

Spoiler for War Bonus:
See above.
Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
The Warrior
Spoiler for Task 2 WIP:

Since your Phase 1 task was undeclared, TrOs ranomized the unlock. The randomized result was task 2, so Aves will play as if he had unlocks from tasks 1 & 2
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64317.msg1262484#msg1262484
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 04:32:06 pm »
Sorry folks,  IRL work caught up with me, and the rest of this month isn't looking much better. I'll do my best to squeeze this stuff in. Not sure on timing yet, but I'll try to get back to all of you as soon as I can.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

anything
blarg: ji412jo,Absol,CactusKing,Aves,Physsion,Afdarenty,Zawadx,Khaleesi,TheOnlyRealBeef,krzysiekxd