Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Darkness?

Physsion
29 (61.7%)
Aves
10 (21.3%)
chrispybacon84
0 (0%)
ji412jo
6 (12.8%)
DANIEELA
2 (4.3%)
None Worthy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: June 06, 2016, 01:10:32 pm

*Author

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1234605#msg1234605
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 08:58:48 pm »
@Dani

Do you plan on trialling for death next?
Also, May i know how you find these gifs?

(answer using gifs only please)
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1234613#msg1234613
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 10:01:55 pm »
Make yourself an all dawkness themed avatar to use for these trials :P
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1234785#msg1234785
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2016, 07:44:45 am »
Most answers posted here now: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-of-darkness/10th-trials-phase-3-community-vote-62071/msg1234504/#msg1234504

Check again before the deadline, I'll have finished it off by then - best of luck to my challengers, and all participants in the other Trials!

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1234838#msg1234838
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 06:11:20 am »

1. It also meshes really well with darkness-- in the final round, we were considering sending in four separate aether duos, just because we could!

Leave my poor aether salvage alone, you bastards!

ftr, what were these 4 duos? :3
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1234886#msg1234886
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 04:47:20 pm »

1. It also meshes really well with darkness-- in the final round, we were considering sending in four separate aether duos, just because we could!

Leave my poor aether salvage alone, you bastards!

ftr, what were these 4 duos? :3

Never!! It's all MINE now! MINE I say!

So you want our secrets, eh? Well, from the All Decks Used thread Made By Team Darkness *cough cough*you can see that we used Drainbolt, Devtal, and Drainbolt. We were also testing a simpler lightning splash instead of the second drainbolt, and we also had... uh... go look through it yourself! :P You should be able to figure it out from looking through our decks in the previous rounds ^^

---
My comrades! My allies! My friends! Elementals and merchants! Brawlers and warriors! Our Glorious Revolution stands before a precipice! Below is the palace of the Enemy, That Hated Fish of the Black Wings! For too long, we have suffered under his yoke, chained to his edicts, slaves to his power plays! No more, I say! No more! At last, our mighty insurrection has gained the strength to challenge this Dark Force head on! On this day, we remember the standards of gif-bearer DANIEELA! We remember the last stand of general-slayer chrispybacon84! We remember the spirit of noble challenger ji412jo! Their armies have fallen, their leaders captured-- but their legacy lives on in our fight! The battle will be hard and long, but I say to you now our struggle is nearly at an end! Tonight, we storm the Black Tower. Tonight, we seize the Mantle of Darkness. Tonight, we end the Reign of Darth Physsion!

Thanks to everybody who voted for me! The Glorious Revolution appreciates your support, and I'll be sure to do my best. To my fellow challengers, it was a difficult and exciting three rounds! I hope to see all of you around in the next Trials! Or in the case of DANIEELA, go beat up those dead folks :P
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1234891#msg1234891
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 05:07:21 pm »
I'm just supporting you as long as you keep feeding me those awesome snippets :3
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1235643#msg1235643
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 01:05:44 am »
Countdown to :darknessbig final battle:
The battle has started!

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1235647#msg1235647
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 01:09:23 am »
Countdown to :darknessbig final battle Glorious Revolution of Righteous and Just Causes, to Reform the Imperial Sovereignty of Darkness In Perpetuity:
The battle has started!

Fixed.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62071.msg1235657#msg1235657
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 01:32:03 am »

blarg: Khaleesi