*Author

Lucifear

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119357#msg119357
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 09:08:27 pm »
The current Master of :air is stepping down. Two best challengers will fight for the title.

what, why, when, who eee :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i mean... :o :o :o :o

EDIT : a question, is the battle between the 2 challangers allow upgraded cards?
PHASE 4 - Final Battle
The Final Battle is "best-of-nine" meaning that the player who gets 5 wins first, wins the battle. If a Master wins, he or she retains the title. If a challenger wins, he or she becomes the new Master.

Deckbuilding rules:
- any amount of cards
- maximum amount of upgraded cards is the number of points a player scored during phases 1-3
- no shards
- at least half of the cards in your deck has to be from the element in question
- any mark
Those are the rules. The only difference should be that instead of Master vs. Challenger, it's now Challenger vs. Challenger.

-Edit:Never mind. The next couple months will be busy.

Offline Brion

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Brion is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Good luck and may the... elements be with you?
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119715#msg119715
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 06:24:06 am »
The current Master of :air is stepping down. Two best challengers will fight for the title.

what, why, when, who eee :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i mean... :o :o :o :o

EDIT : a question, is the battle between the 2 challangers allow upgraded cards?
PHASE 4 - Final Battle
The Final Battle is "best-of-nine" meaning that the player who gets 5 wins first, wins the battle. If a Master wins, he or she retains the title. If a challenger wins, he or she becomes the new Master.

Deckbuilding rules:
- any amount of cards
- maximum amount of upgraded cards is the number of points a player scored during phases 1-3
- no shards
- at least half of the cards in your deck has to be from the element in question
- any mark
Those are the rules. The only difference should be that instead of Master vs. Challenger, it's now Challenger vs. Challenger.

-Edit:Never mind. The next couple months will be busy.

so, so umm does it have upps or doesn't it? since i am veryyyy confused.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119717#msg119717
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 06:32:08 am »
@Brion:

Upgraded cards are allowed to be used in a deck, however, the number of upgraded cards you can use is equal to the number of points you receive in the previous 3 phases of Trials.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Brion

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119718#msg119718
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 06:34:15 am »
i know, i know but the question is, since unit is stepping down from the air master title, will the 2 best challangers at the end be allowed upgraded cards.

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119729#msg119729
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 07:19:56 am »
that depends. if u got lots of points, yes. Ifn not,no.

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119953#msg119953
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 03:20:23 pm »
i know, i know but the question is, since unit is stepping down from the air master title, will the 2 best challangers at the end be allowed upgraded cards.
Yes.  The final battle between two challengers will use upgraded cards.

Offline Brion

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg119995#msg119995
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 03:57:28 pm »
THANK YOU! that was the answer i was waiting for!

Lucifear

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg121957#msg121957
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 02:37:03 pm »
Since you are wanting to participate in this trial, you might garner a little more attention if you actually read the rules
Instead of taking whatever answers were thrown at you.
My post clearly showed you the following rules, taken from sg's own post.

PHASE 4 - Final Battle

Deckbuilding rules:
- any amount of cards
- no shards
- any mark
No offense meant, and I hope nobody takes this with them to the voting, but I really advise you to look over the rules again. Actually read them this time. The job of a Master isn't one that allows you to skim through everything, and just do nothing.

Edit: Made the part he needed to see bright red

Offline Brion

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg122094#msg122094
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 05:35:34 pm »
Since you are wanting to participate in this trial, you might garner a little more attention if you actually read the rules
Instead of taking whatever answers were thrown at you.
My post clearly showed you the following rules, taken from sg's own post.

PHASE 4 - Final Battle

Deckbuilding rules:
- any amount of cards
- no shards
- any mark
No offense meant, and I hope nobody takes this with them to the voting, but I really advise you to look over the rules again. Actually read them this time. The job of a Master isn't one that allows you to skim through everything, and just do nothing.

Edit: Made the part he needed to see bright red
yes i know that you answered the answer correctly but i didn't quite understand it the first time so i asked a to clarify, sorry if i ofended you

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg125128#msg125128
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 11:06:39 pm »
whoever wins and becomes the next master, please pm me asap. i want to discuss war strategy.
there is some good news. i recently found out that my mom is getting a home computer fixed, which means i wont have to sneak get permission from my sister to get on her laptop. which means i will most likely be able to do my duties as master....if i want to keep the title and am able to hold onto it. im still unsure if i want to step down now... were getting a new cpu, so i will be able to work out a schedule. but i also want to let other people experience being master... i need advice.....
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg125558#msg125558
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 01:42:37 pm »
er...(enter long name here), you should have signed up when it was still sign up time.
not to mention, you dont have enough posts to quallify
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Brion

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9417.msg125604#msg125604
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 02:44:38 pm »
whoever wins and becomes the next master, please pm me asap. i want to discuss war strategy.
there is some good news. i recently found out that my mom is getting a home computer fixed, which means i wont have to sneak get permission from my sister to get on her laptop. which means i will most likely be able to do my duties as master....if i want to keep the title and am able to hold onto it. im still unsure if i want to step down now... were getting a new cpu, so i will be able to work out a schedule. but i also want to let other people experience being master... i need advice.....
I personally think you shouldn't step down, since you are a great master and only the people that are able to beat you should be allowed to claim the title  8)

anything
blarg: