Justaburd
15 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: November 05, 2012, 01:25:36 pm

*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011482#msg1011482
« on: October 29, 2012, 01:25:36 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase ends when above poll expires.

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.  Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

For reference, here are the 6th Trials Standings (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43965.0.html) and Phase 1 Submission (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43688.0.html) threads.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 02:17:47 pm by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011583#msg1011583
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:18:12 pm »
Hi all. Feel free to post any questions till you are convinced of whom shall be the best master of air.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Both candidates:
1) A lor of people think that Firefly Queen is UP and UU. Do you agree with this? How FFQ decks can be improved? How the card itself can be improved?
2) The element of :air has not any PC at all. Let Shards aside, how are you going to deal with this problem?

1) I believe that without a certain amount of prediction/restricted deckbuilding, ffq is up. However, since in the right matchup the card can be quite strong, i believe it doesn't need an improvement. The main problem is that deck that crush out a typical ffq/hope deck are the rushes, which are predominant. Decks based around ffq & shockwave/wings could win out vs those, but are inferior in all aspects to other wing/sw splash decks.
2) Other element splash/base, stalls, domins.

With a wings duo, phase recluse, flesh recluse, or no webbing at all? 

Is there a single card that can dismantle a majority of wind's strategies?

Trick question! All three are nifty. Wing duo with recluses for arses, poisons. Phase for lightnings, pus if you can afford them (doubt it). None for things like toadfishes(<3). It really depends on the duo you want to make. Unupped i'd probably never use webbing, tbh, unless i was 85% sure to face airbornes... and then i wouldn't use wings.

No. There is a combo of card which does though, and they go well together.

For both:

The title of Master of Air is the desk of Defense Against Dark Arts of Elements.

Can you break the curse?

Quote from: Jenkar
Quote from: RavingRabbid on 2012-02-13, 20:48:48
Air has never had a stable master. Do you feel like you could break the curse?
Most probably. I do not expect to have any extremely major RL thingies that would make me an absent master.
From last trials. As an added bonus, i believe you mean die of inactivity/other stuff. If you meant keep title through final trials, i honestly can't say yes.

What do you feel is the most useful shield in air arsenal and why?

Wings. While fog is nifty and fits pretty much EVERYwhere, costs nothing and has a good impact, wings look like a staple. They change the way people are going to face you when you're going to use :air deck, and allow you to mod them to, for example, use dragons. Also, they are very good if you can correctly predict that your opponent won't use spell damage/flying creatures. In a non meta way, fog is better imo (for reasons put above), but the game is all about meta.

Jenkarp - Make a Air-thematic Flying Fish card besides one that bypasses shields.
Justaburd - Make a Air-Thematic Digging Bird card besides one that bypasses shields.

Would :air benefit from the card you make? No image needed, just the idea of it.

After a bit of reading, flying fishes fly to evade predators. In elements, predators are CC, hence flying fish could be a CC evading creature. I would make it a 6|3 water creature, 4 cost, with a :air ability : Flying fish cannot be targeted for the next two turns. It is then delayed for one turn.

This would not benefit that much air, though it would strengthen air/water duos <3.

According to you, which air card fits the air element most and which the least ? Is there a non-air card in elements that you would rather see moved to air element ?
Oracle gave you Anubis and suddenly you feel the urge to make an air themed deck with that. What would it be ?

1) Damselfly fits the element the best, in my opinion. Unstable gas the least, though it fits pretty well (in my opinion, all the air cards fit air well, but you said the least, so :v).
1b) Phoenix, with the ability still costing :fire. Air lacks a bird and a midrange attacker, and i think that that change would just perfectly fit in what air needs, both thematically and gamewise.
2) Quinted Mitosis Blue Nymphs. With anubises. And SoRs.

Continuing on FFQ business ~~

Currently, fireflyqueen has high hp,making hard to CC.

Question : If FFQ costed 3 air quanta, but for a 0/2 creature instead. Do you feel like the speed over the '' protection '' to CC would help it?

If by 0/2 you mean only ffq, then yes. A 3 cost creature that spawns 3 cost creatures for 2 looks quite good, especially considering that producing light has its use (making more stable trios, for example). Of course you'll have to add in the protection to pc, which means going quatuor, which means being vulnerable to quantum control, but it might definitely improve the archetype of decks. Also who cares about qc if you're playing low cost cards.
As a question : what would you suggest for the upgraded version if that change was to be applied? Same stats/cost?

I don't think I like Azure (unupped) dragon very much. Make me a good deck with 6 of them to make me like them more.

:time + :air was the starting duo for air decks. Make me a good :time + :air duo please!

I feel Air is supposed to be the most fluid element. Either support or dispute this point.

SoFre is my favorite card. Write a paragraph or draw a picture or make a deck explaining why it is good/bad and what it brings to mono air.
Deck challenges accepted.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 8po

7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8ps

A perfect fluid would mean not having to think, in most cases. I do not believe air fits that description.  Playing air decks oftener than not requires thought.

I have little to none experience with SoFre and hence can't answer this question well. From when i tried it (and moved zanz to buff it a bit) i think it is a card that brings the ability to bypass shields and do more long-run damage, as well as bringing CC resistance (for air). This is good for most decks that need those attributes, and is good for monoair (lacks cards other than ug and dragon to do amounts of damage of considerable size unupped, only ug goes through shield, and no inherent CC resistance).
I seem to be unable to remember what I asked 9 months ago.

Would you like for Skeleton to become an Air card?

No. My position on skeleton as a standalone token is that it should be removed. Thematically, it also does not fit air at all. (although one could argue that death is freedom from life, and since air's mostly about freedom... but no.)

Jenk: Air did very good last war, what was changed to make that performance?
Both: Build a mono air that can stall, stallbreak and rush in the same time.
Team. I seriously had an awesome team that worked great, and this helps a lot for planning, moral, and getting stuff done. Which payed off :3

5p0 5p0 5p0 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n5 7n5 7n5 7n5 7n5 7n5 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 8po

When you bless it twice, and rage pot it, then use it's abilty, Elite Wyrm has 34 Attack.  If you skyblitz it, it does 68 damage, and if there are 4 sofree on the field, it can OTK with 102 unstoppable damage.  How should we nerf it?

Make it immortal. Because once you look at it you're frozen in fright and can't possibly think of trying to anger it with your pitiful spells or abilities.
Also, your use of it's makes honey wyrm charge into you for 102 damage. >:C (croissant hat unhappy face).

:air Air has been and always will be my number one element. Tell the community stories of how you've bonded with the element of :air Air.

The first one would be of seeing DD's monoair, fully upped deck, in war 4. It looked shiny. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34427.0.html

Then going through the trials of air, for the first time. For two reasons, the first being that having to plan with air, i started to see exactly what makes air pretty inside, the small things that not many think of. And I'm still learning that the hard way (not winning a single MT match). This was especially true through the final battle.

The last, and possibly most important one being realising that i wanted to defend, once regen quit the forums. The best formulation i would find for what i felt then would be a Rootsian one (Root if you read this, <3) : Brain : "Jenks wat r u doing. Stahp. Jenks. Stahp. Go defend." (for those who don't know the "meme", this is used before doing something stupid (in this case not defending). In this case i'd probably emphasize the feeling by a factor of a thousand or so.) Which really made me wonder at how much mastership attached me to air.

Jenk: You can't be general next war, who would you appoint as your general?

Depends widely on trials results.

What song best represents you and your competitor based on what you know of them so far?
Me :

I honestly can't say for justa :v If i have to submit one,

PLEASE DON'T TIE.

K, on Jenkar's request.

Will you lead Air in brawl?

Possibly. Depends on the workload i have when next brawl comes.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:36:53 am by Jenkar »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011584#msg1011584
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 06:20:15 pm »
Hi everyone.
Justaburd here.

Now, I know other candidates have been writing intros or whatnot, so I guess I should do one too.

I'm just a burd. Derp?

Vote for whoever you'd like :)

P.S. I'll be in chat, likely as rainbowdash for those who STILL don't know, if you want to ask questions. (Come on, people! It's been weeks already!)

Spoiler for page 1:
Spoiler for ARTHANASIOS:
Both candidates:
1) A lot of people think that Firefly Queen is UP and UU. Do you agree with this? How FFQ decks can be improved? How the card itself can be improved?
2) The element of :air has not any PC at all. Let Shards aside, how are you going to deal with this problem?
1) I think the greatest problem with FFQ decks is the lack of speed as well as the vulnerability to mass cc.

But I accept that as a rock, paper, scissors type flaw of the deck as opposed to FFQ being UP. FFQ decks can easily heal up a lot of damage once you get set up. Also, with creature spam, it becomes harder for shields like duck or haxx to stop.

I'm not sure how you would go about trying to improve FFQ. I could see a cast cost decrease (preferred) or an ability cost decrease if necessary, but I don't think it really needs it. In my opinion, it's still stronger than something like flooding or SoV.

I won't argue the UU part however.

2) I haven't found that much trouble with permanents to be honest. UG and blue nymphs are there as antishield damage if necessary after all. That, and you can always splash in deflag or steal, or momentum if needed. Plus, with the amount of cc that air can bring to a battle, creature damage to supplement those shields can be really low, or nonexistent. Besides, air has haxx shield. Just add RNG.
Spoiler for laxadarap:

1) I'd prefer the flesh recluse because it's easier to get out and has that 1 more hp, which makes it better against siphon life and rt. Plus using a duo based on wings, damage isn't that big a factor when you're making sure nothing can hit you.

2) It's called RNG. It exists, but strangely unavailable in card form.
Spoiler for RavingRabbid:
For both:

The title of Master of Air is the desk of Defense Against Dark Arts of Elements.

Can you break the curse?
We all know Jenk's already had his shot at it, hasn't he?
Therefore the correct candidate is obvious.
P.S. I would like to think so.
[/snarky answer]
Spoiler for mrpaper:
The most useful shield is hard to actually determine.
I consider there to be 3 shields that air can use in a mono: fog, wings, and the often forgotten tower shield.

They each have their individual usages and it's difficult to say one is better than the other. It's more about what you expect to play against when you decide on a shield.

In terms of general utility, I would say fog shield wins out because of the potential to block more than just 40% of all attacks. Plus it's effectively a 40% damage reduction shield as opposed to tower which would be a simple 2 DR shield. So for something that has high attack, a fog is definitely better.

That said, however, wing shield is just unbeatable when it comes to non airborne creatures, outlasting even MA's dreaded dim shield. and tower shield is no laughing matter when you can easily drop damage by 2 per creature.
Spoiler for rutarete:
Jenkarp - Make a Air-thematic Flying Fish card besides one that bypasses shields.
Justaburd - Make a Air-Thematic Digging Bird card besides one that bypasses shields.

Would :air benefit from the card you make? No image needed, just the idea of it.
I didn't know there were birds that made burrows. Wikipedia is awesome.

As for the card idea, probably a midrange attacker, likely 6|4 for 7 :air and 6|5 for 7 :air upgraded.
This card would have an ability called burrowed nest costing 1  :earth, but granting it 1 turn (or 2 turn if needed) cc protection like seraph.

When you look at air, you see low damage attackers (fireflies, dragonflies, FFQ), and then the dragon and the costly wyrm. There's no real midrange attacker there (which was a bit of trouble I came across when making decks for part 2). This would help with that. As for the burrow mechanic, I felt it wouldn't do to make it like an antlion burrow as nests are more of an annual occurrence. Plus, halving attack didn't quite seem right, so the ability will be based on making a nest to attack from and the nest protects the bird from damage. Also, it would promote earth/air synergy, as paradoxical as that may sound.
Spoiler for hainkarga:
According to you, which air card fits the air element most and which the least ? Is there a non-air card in elements that you would rather see moved to air element ?
Oracle gave you Anubis and suddenly you feel the urge to make an air themed deck with that. What would it be ?
1) I would say that the wyrm fits air the most. Wyrms can have surprising damage when diving, like when blitz or UG is used. They're also airborne like everything else in air, and is elegant in its simplicity of use.

The least fitting card would be thunderstorm I think. There's already 2 forms of cc in air: shockwave and OE/EE. The weak effect doesn't gel very well with the level of power that can come from the other cards. Also, thematically, I've never really seen a thunderstorm as being very airy, since it's more a phenomenon of electricity and therefore would be part of aether.

On that note, however, I will note that thunderbolt/lightning is probably the most fitting in air if you consider thunderstorm to fit in air.

2)Hoo boy... anubis hmm...
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n2 7n2 7n5 7n5 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q7 7q8 7q8 8ps

Something like that :)
Spoiler for ji412jo:

Currently, firefly queen has high hp,making hard to CC.

Question : If FFQ costed 3 air quanta, but for a 0/2 creature instead. Do you feel like the speed over the '' protection '' to CC would help it?
Well a 0|2 creature with 2 cost queen would probably be lower cost than 3, but I'd say the reason it's okay to have such a high cost would be it's ability to shrug off pretty heavy cc. Same reasoning with the dragons. A 0|2 creature would die so fast to any cc and would weaken the deck overall instead of helping it. I guess you could say it's both resistance to CC (i.e. staying power for skill usage) as well as its ability to generate creatures that makes it strong enough.
Spoiler for furballdn:
I don't think I like Azure (unupped) dragon very much. Make me a good deck with 6 of them to make me like them more.

:time + :air was the starting duo for air decks. Make me a good :time + :air duo please!

SoFre is my favorite card. Write a paragraph or draw a picture or make a deck explaining why it is good/bad and what it brings to mono air.
1)
5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 8pq

2)
7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n0 7n5 7n5 7n8 7n8 7n8 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 8ps

I really don't see the point in you asking this furbs. Both those restrictions are too broad. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
3) It gives monoair anti-cc (which you know about), extra damage (which you know about), and the ability to ignore shield effects (which you know about). And since you want a deck so much...
6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n0 7n5 7n5 7n8 7n8 7n8 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pr

ignores shields, ignores cc, doesn't give anything.
Spoiler for ravingrabbid:

I don't see why skeleton would be classified as an air card over death, so no. Skellies would have more synergy with time, no?

Spoiler for page 2:
Spoiler for calindu:
Jenk: Air did very good last war, what was changed to make that performance?
Burd: If Eagle's Eye would be changed, what would be a good replacement? Also would air loss from it's power?
Both: Build a mono air that can stall, stallbreak and rush in the same time.
Clearly the removal of EE would be to herald a stronger weapon. Therefore, I would say a new weapon with 3-4 attack, but does shockwave damage as a trigger effect for the same cost of 2 :air. Weapon cost would likely stay the same. Air would lose a bit of damage, but would be stronger when killing opposing creatures.
7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n5 7n5 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n8 7n8 7n8 7ng 7ng 7ng 7ng 8po

Spoiler for laxadarap:
When you bless it twice, and rage pot it, then use it's abilty, Elite Wyrm has 34 Attack.  If you skyblitz it, it does 68 damage, and if there are 4 sofree on the field, it can OTK with 102 unstoppable damage.  How should we nerf it?
Well we clearly cannot let this OTK stand! My nerf would be to buff the hp of all players to 105, thereby preventing such a dastardly combo from OTKing in the first place.
Spoiler for hyroen:
:air Air has been and always will be my number one element. Tell the community stories of how you've bonded with the element of :air Air.

Also, justaburd: While I've had the opportunity to work alongside Jenkar in War, I'd like to know how you think you'd handle yourself as a General, if you'd accept the role. While we may all make mistakes, outline 3 succinct points that reflect your philosophy which would lead you to be not only an effective General, but one dedicated to the goals of your team.
To be honest, I think I really discovered my love of air when SoFr came out. It not only got me to make a monoair with it, but also helped me appreciate how strong and varied air as an element was. I had a lot of fun playing with different air decks built on so many ideas and out of the other elements, I feel air is just the one I love the most.

War 5, I felt like I did not do enough and really should have done more. Therefore, this war, I will aim to dedicate myself to deckbuilding and testing to a much greater extent.
I felt that my activity level was decent, so I'll try to improve upon it as I can, but leave it otherwise.
I'll also do my best to keep everyone on task and hopefully it'll help make war enjoyable.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about being general for war. And as I said, vote as you see fit.
Spoiler for laxadarap:
Jenk: You can't be general next war, who would you appoint as your general?
Justa: you said you weren't sure about being a general (in response to hyroen), is that you being uneasy, or on the edge of surrendering generalship to somebody else? If it's the latter, who would you give it to?
You know that nervousness that comes with leading a school project and your final grade is depending on it? Same thing.
Spoiler for rutarete:
What song best represents you and your competitor based on what you know of them so far?
Me: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiwpsKfFpoU
Jenk: Not sure. I was looking for a bear vid for jenk given his tendencies, but I couldn't quite find a suitable theme to go with it.
Spoiler for ravingrabbid:
PLEASE DON'T TIE.

K, on Jenkar's request.

Will you lead Air in brawl?
I don't really see Brawl being my thing, sorry.
Though I'm fairy confident I would do okay at it, it doesn't quite spark my interest.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:46:53 pm by justaburd »
Chirp? *looks around*

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011595#msg1011595
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 06:51:37 pm »
Both candidates:
1) A lor of people think that Firefly Queen is UP and UU. Do you agree with this? How FFQ decks can be improved? How the card itself can be improved?
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011614#msg1011614
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 07:50:42 pm »

My signature is too messy to read >.<

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011635#msg1011635
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 08:37:07 pm »
For both:

Can you break the curse?

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011660#msg1011660
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 10:00:21 pm »

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011666#msg1011666
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 10:09:53 pm »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:13:08 pm by Rutarete »
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011676#msg1011676
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 10:41:34 pm »

Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011698#msg1011698
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 11:54:47 pm »

Currently, fireflyqueen has high hp,making hard to CC.

follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011744#msg1011744
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 01:39:47 am »

I feel Air is supposed to be the most fluid element. Either support or dispute this point.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:37:48 am by furballdn »

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44392.msg1011841#msg1011841
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 02:03:17 pm »

anything
blarg: