*Author

MrBlonde

Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459947#msg459947
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2012, 11:16:28 pm »
Why do you think Air has been so chaotic when it comes to Masters?

Offline DevilLoss

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459970#msg459970
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2012, 11:50:05 pm »
what card do you think is strongest for air and why, Also what element do you think is the best comboniation with air for both upgraded pvp and unuped pvp.
The Devil what more is there to say.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460001#msg460001
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 12:43:49 am »
Both: Post a deck where unupped wyrms shine.
There is only one correct answer.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460114#msg460114
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 04:57:55 am »
Personality question for Trials #5... >.>

Q: “Let’s say that you had the ability to transform into clouds; where would travel to, what would you do (cause rain? Provide shade? Obscure airplane vision and cause them to crash?), and what type of cloud would you become if the change was permanent?”  :P
A:
If I had the ability to turn into a cloud, firstly I'd be ecstatic. Ever since I was little I have had dreams to fly, and I don't mean in a plane. In a highly vivid dream at around the age of 9, I recall that in order to fly all I had to do was jump 3 times and on the third I would begin to float and gradually begin to direct my flight. In regards to your question however, if I were a cloud I would travel to Peru, Brazil, visit family and friends in other countries, and simply enjoy the liberty of the skies. I would rain over fields and people in need of water, I would change my shape into interesting animals for the entertainment of many, and I would wave hi to the people in planes, just to leave them amazed. ^_^

If my change were to be permanent I would definitely turn into a Nacreous Cloud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_stratospheric_cloud), also known as a mother of pearl. They're beauty is quite rare to behold, but those who see it understand the power of the skies.

Air has never had a stable master. Do you feel like you could break the curse?

How many times must a man look up before he can see the sky?

Add to your responses an :air related song (not a war song, hurr).
A:
A simple answer to the first question is that I've been with :air Air practically since the beginning, you can ask unit. I was in the first war on Team :air Air. Regardless of who ends up becoming the Master of :air Air, I have been and always will be with :air Air. My dedication to it, is in my opinion one of my clear strengths, as I've been with it for longer than virtually everyone save unit.

The answer is blowin' in the wind. (
)

Q:"Air lacks PC and denial, can you design a card that can add by itself both"?
A:
Oooh, card design. Can't say I'm hating it. ^_^

Notes:
This includes pillars and pendula.
It could allow you to start copying your opponent's field as well.

How does it provide PC as well as Denial?
- It clearly provides slight denial by draining quanta, but it provides permanent control in a more subtle way. Firstly, :air Air is an element whose permanents don't function very well if used by other elements as it is an element of efficiency; an Improved Fog Shield replacing a Permafrost Shield may score you the win, and an Eagle's Eye in place of a Farenheit may give you some turns to survive. Not to mention that a Blue Nymph with Aurora Borealis can essentially mean an easy Permanent Lock for the opponent. Unstable Gases aren't too useful for the enemy if they can't explode them, and if you carry some Fireflies and a Mirror Shield, well...

I hope you like it! If it receives support, I will find better art and submit it to the Crucible. ^_^

The following questions/comments will be sharp and pointed. They may hurt your feelings, but they are meant to help me and the community see how you handled adversity and tough questions. So, don't take too much offense to it, I'm gonna be grilling everyone. Also, I don't hate any of you, it's just my RL interviewing being used for the community vote. :D

Hyroen
You are one of the biggest fans of Air, but why is it so bad in War? Do you just want to be Master of your favorite element, or do you really think you can lead Air to success in War?
A:
Firstly I'd like to say that I'm glad you're trying to hit each candidate's Achilles' Heel. It should help find the candidate truely deserving of the title and the responsibilities.

In regards to the question, I can honestly say as I have many times before that :air Air is an element that suffers from undeveloped themes. It seems like zanzarino had ideas for :air Air that kind of just got lost in the wind... alas, it is due to the lack of a solid and developed theme that as an element, :air Air can do poorly. The goods news is this however, in every element there is a finite amount of decks that can be developed and each deck tends to a statistically fixed win rate. I have been testing many decks, upgraded and unupgraded and I have made it my mission to find the best decks of the element :air Air. This information I have shared with a limited amount of Masters of :air Air. QuantumT knows this. I think that my repertoire of knowledge about the element along with my passion for it that I can be one of the best Masters of :air Air that there will be, and succeed in War.

I hope this answers your question adequately. ^_^

Give a brief analysis of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cloudian_-_Eye_of_the_Typhoon), and explain whether it fits the WIND Attribute (or whether it could be incorporated into Air).

Note the following things:
A:
This type of a mechanic seems like it could easily devastate the field in Yu-Gi-Oh! I have a deck that I keep in a box I made out of carton and tape. :P

It's evidently a strong card whose mechanic works with disruption and negation, almost being a creature representation of the Discord+Black Hole combination. It's also evident that these "Cloudians" seem to represent the offensive nature of Wind, although it can naturally have a defensive nature as seen in Elements the Game. With Umi and A Legendary Ocean, Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon can be quite the menace.

It is indeed interesting that this Cloudian is of the Wind attribute and I think it is a fitting match as Wind is an attribute that can balance and control a player's Hand Advantage to Field Advantage ratio, and this card can do that nicely with its offense.

Will answer 5 questions at a time.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460156#msg460156
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 09:39:24 am »
Erm, am I the only one who can't see a Poll here?
A:
No, no. I can't see it either. C:

A:
In all honesty, I think :air Air has been an element that has not been seen as effective when it comes to PvP, and due to this contenders for Trials have tried to avoid it. Not to mention that :air Air is hardly one of the more popular elements. A combination of these and more subtle factors, I think, have lead to people going for the element simply because no one wanted it. Good qualities in a Master of :air Air were thus not -really- required, but that is not to say previous Masters of :air Air did not always have them.

The chaotic flux of :air Air's Mastership was then due to the qualities of the contenders that were filtered through the Trial system or lack thereof.

what card do you think is strongest for air and why, Also what element do you think is the best combination with air for both upgraded pvp and unuped pvp.
A:
One of :air Air's strongest cards is probably Fog Shield. While the element's card pool tends to focus on offensive capabilities, Fog Shield can easily be called one of the most efficient defensive cards in the card pool of the entire game. It is foolish to doubt in :air Air's defensive potential.

In upgraded PvP I could easily argue for :entropy Entropy's clear synergy of Elite Wyrms and Chaos Power, a serious force to be reckoned with, as well built decks can easily get 4-5 turn wins. In unupgraded PvP I personally enjoy the synergy between :darkness Darkness and :air Air as they complement each other very well and should not be underestimated.

A: Unupgraded Wyrms huh? For them to shine.. well...
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5pu 5pu 5pu 61u 61u 8pu
These could definitely shine brightly.

Air is often regarded as one of the weakest elements. Why? How would you rectify this?
A:
Well, this question is indeed slightly redundant with majofa's question (Re: Q4), but I'll try to add a little more to that.

Since :air Air has several undeveloped themes and niches, seeing as Card Design is one of my fortes, I try to add new spice to :air Air's arsenal through several card ideas such as Feathergrace (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35655.0.html), Wave Distortion (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28623.0.html), and Blimp (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35821.0.html). I think that the addition and development of themes of :air Air will be just what :air Air needs to get its needed kick, in both the unupgraded and upgraded games.

If your question is only in regards to the current card pool, like I've said in my response to majofa, good decks beat bad decks. I have found several for :air Air, I've just never shared them.

:air Air has ferocity, but there's a limit which most have not found. I will find it, and add to it.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

MrBlonde

Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460161#msg460161
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 10:22:34 am »
Hyroens answer to Oni = lolerific FTW

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460166#msg460166
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 10:37:14 am »
Air is often regarded as one of the weakest elements. Why? How would you rectify this?

A: Unupgraded Wyrms huh? For them to shine.. well...
5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5pu 5pu 5pu 61u 61u 8pu
These could definitely shine brightly.

ROFL.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 5th Trials - Registration https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460183#msg460183
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 12:31:44 pm »
Jenkar
Why did you choose to go for Air? Easier to become the Master than other elements? Why does Air fail in War?
I was expecting that question, and my answer is in my first post, sort of as an introduction.
I don't believe it is ''easier'' to become a master of air. The first reason is that, while it is harder to go up to the final battle in more popular elements (entropy anyone?), the people you face are generally on ''average trial level'' in terms of love for the element. In less popular elements, the people who go for the element are generally lovers of that element and will work with much more enthusiasm to win, and therefore will be much more difficult to beat in a final battle.
Secondly, DrunkDestroyer won with skill last trials. I wasn't expecting him not being here, but i don't think it'd've been easy for me had he been my opponent.
Thirdly, i saw Hyroen enter phase 1. If i had wanted an ''easy mastership'', i would *certainly* not have entered trials of air against someone that was an air fan (pun intended) since War 1, and that already went through trials 2.
On air fail in war, consider that air placed second in war 2. I believe it failed in war 1 due to the newness of the event (and hence, inexperience at planning a vault), and war 3 due to a big error in round 4 deckbuilding.

I consider that another problem is that air is far from complete, as shown in this post by the idea guru (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.msg453402#msg453402) (go to second answer). That is a precise analysis. In my opinion, what air really lacks is a stronger theme. If you look at it right now, you see the following :
1) CC : Eagle Eye, Shockwave, ''Thunderstorm''.
2) Quanta accelleration : Damselfly, Firefly.
3) Burst damage : Skyblitz, Unstable Gas (and hence the nymph), Wyrm (due to dive).
4) Defense : Fog, Wings.
5) Progressive Damage : Firefly Queen (and, minorely, Animate Weapon)
In my opinion, to make air stronger, point 1, 3 & 4 should be strengthened, most certainly through new cards. This would lead to air as a stally element that suddenly dishes out truckloads of damage.

Give a brief analysis of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cloudian_-_Eye_of_the_Typhoon), and explain whether it fits the WIND Attribute (or whether it could be incorporated into Air).

Note the following things:
I do not know much about Yu-Gi-Oh. From what you gave me, i feel that this card's main interest is to dish out massive damage and do a planned, slow destruction of opponent's creatures. The ability feels much like what a cyclone could do, so it might fit wind. It would fit in air as a repeated CC card, CC being in my opinion one of the themes of Air.

The only thing i have to add to Hyroen's answer is that Real Life can take a toll on many people. I truly believe both unit and DrunkDestroyer had a real love of the element, though.

what card do you think is strongest for air and why, Also what element do you think is the best comboniation with air for both upgraded pvp and unuped pvp.
Wings, unupped. It counters so many decks that it's funny. If the BL season is grabbow happy i just use my mono-air or toadbow and watch the hate on people's eyes as their shriekers fail to reach me.

Upped, Eagle's Eye. Repeated CC with an excellent damage and flying weapon in element makes it an extremely powerful card.

In pvp, Unupped, Air/light stalls are my pick, with the combination of Air's CC & Light's healing and defense (fireflies are awesome).
Upped, Entropy. CP and wyrms, but also flying discords, and stalls of many kind are (strong, in my opinion) offsprings of this combination.

5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 6rk 6rk 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 8pr

I believe an answer to that has been provided above in my answer to majofa. A first step would be to make a card that allows air to suddenly burst in a more effective manner than Skyblitz.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460204#msg460204
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 01:29:36 pm »
Poll added.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460363#msg460363
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 09:41:27 pm »

Which image do you like better and why?
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460374#msg460374
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:05 pm »

Which image do you like better and why?
The left one. Because it haz sky. And the other does not.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg460578#msg460578
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 11:39:55 am »
One of the hardest Trials to vote for. Air is a really good element so it should do better in War. Initially I wanted to vote Hyroen, but as far as I know he has already had a few chances. Let's see if the current BL leader can bring Air to glory in War.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

blarg: Hyroen,Xenocidius,Jenkar