*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459715#msg459715
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:10:12 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase ends when above poll expires.

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.  Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

For reference, here are the 5th Trials Standings (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35936.0.html) and Phase 1 Submission (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35922.0.html) threads.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459732#msg459732
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »
A question i'm pretty sure will pop up at some point : Why did i choose to go for the trials of Air?
There are a couple reasons.
The first is my immediate reaction to the Mono-Air used by DrunkDestroyer in war 4 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34427.0.html). My reaction was the following one : Ohhhh, shinnny. I find air very pretty and elegant. I know it sounds silly, but the card art (Unupped dragon is an exception) and the blue border are just exactly... perfect, in my opinion.

The second reason is that i feel that :air is an element which represents me best. If i had to describe it in one word, it'd be : freedom. And i love freedom (as in, more than any other value).
Personality question for Trials #5... >.>

Q: “Let’s say that you had the ability to transform into clouds; where would travel to, what would you do (cause rain? Provide shade? Obscure airplane vision and cause them to crash?), and what type of cloud would you become if the change was permanent?”  :P
I suppose i keep being conscious and sensitive. (if not, please say so)
I'd probably wander around with the currents. If i get bored with what the current current traveled over, i'd just settle for another current and so on.
I would probably just observe people. And relax, and watch birds. If the change became permanent, i'd be a startus (low cloud that i find extremely pretty) :

Air has never had a stable master. Do you feel like you could break the curse?
Most probably. I do not expect to have any extremely major RL thingies that would make me an absent master.

How many times must a man look up before he can see the sky?
Seriously, once. Unless he's blind/blindfolded/inside a building/underground.

Add to your responses an :air related song (not a war song, hurr).
Following your star (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/410882)

Q:"Air lacks PC and denial, can you design a card that can add by itself both"?

Jenkar
Why did you choose to go for Air? Easier to become the Master than other elements? Why does Air fail in War?
I was expecting that question, and my answer is in my first post, sort of as an introduction.
I don't believe it is ''easier'' to become a master of air. The first reason is that, while it is harder to go up to the final battle in more popular elements (entropy anyone?), the people you face are generally on ''average trial level'' in terms of love for the element. In less popular elements, the people who go for the element are generally lovers of that element and will work with much more enthusiasm to win, and therefore will be much more difficult to beat in a final battle.
Secondly, DrunkDestroyer won with skill last trials. I wasn't expecting him not being here, but i don't think it'd've been easy for me had he been my opponent.
Thirdly, i saw Hyroen enter phase 1. If i had wanted an ''easy mastership'', i would *certainly* not have entered trials of air against someone that was an air fan (pun intended) since War 1, and that already went through trials 2.
On air fail in war, consider that air placed second in war 2. I believe it failed in war 1 due to the newness of the event (and hence, inexperience at planning a vault), and war 3 due to a big error in round 4 deckbuilding.

I consider that another problem is that air is far from complete, as shown in this post by the idea guru (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.msg453402#msg453402) (go to second answer). That is a precise analysis. In my opinion, what air really lacks is a stronger theme. If you look at it right now, you see the following :
1) CC : Eagle Eye, Shockwave, ''Thunderstorm''.
2) Quanta accelleration : Damselfly, Firefly.
3) Burst damage : Skyblitz, Unstable Gas (and hence the nymph), Wyrm (due to dive).
4) Defense : Fog, Wings.
5) Progressive Damage : Firefly Queen (and, minorely, Animate Weapon)
In my opinion, to make air stronger, point 1, 3 & 4 should be strengthened, most certainly through new cards. This would lead to air as a stally element that suddenly dishes out truckloads of damage.

Give a brief analysis of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cloudian_-_Eye_of_the_Typhoon), and explain whether it fits the WIND Attribute (or whether it could be incorporated into Air).

Note the following things:
I do not know much about Yu-Gi-Oh. From what you gave me, i feel that this card's main interest is to dish out massive damage and do a planned, slow destruction of opponent's creatures. The ability feels much like what a cyclone could do, so it might fit wind. It would fit in air as a repeated CC card, CC being in my opinion one of the themes of Air.
Why do you think Air has been so chaotic when it comes to Masters?
The only thing i have to add to Hyroen's answer is that Real Life can take a toll on many people. I truly believe both unit and DrunkDestroyer had a real love of the element, though.

what card do you think is strongest for air and why, Also what element do you think is the best comboniation with air for both upgraded pvp and unuped pvp.
Wings, unupped. It counters so many decks that it's funny. If the BL season is grabbow happy i just use my mono-air or toadbow and watch the hate on people's eyes as their shriekers fail to reach me.

Upped, Eagle's Eye. Repeated CC with an excellent damage and flying weapon in element makes it an extremely powerful card.

In pvp, Unupped, Air/light stalls are my pick, with the combination of Air's CC & Light's healing and defense (fireflies are awesome).
Upped, Entropy. CP and wyrms, but also flying discords, and stalls of many kind are (strong, in my opinion) offsprings of this combination.

Both: Post a deck where unupped wyrms shine.
There is only one correct answer.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 6rk 6rk 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 8pr

Air is often regarded as one of the weakest elements. Why? How would you rectify this?
I believe an answer to that has been provided above in my answer to majofa. A first step would be to make a card that allows air to suddenly burst in a more effective manner than Skyblitz.

Which image do you like better and why?
The left one. Because it haz sky. And the other does not.
Questions:
1. Do you think is it thematically appropriate to Air to be solely limited to Weather Phenomena and Physical Concepts, or do you feel it could be expanded upon to cover other themes in Elements the Game?
2. Design a new card that you feel represents the more "Magical" side of Air. (Magical is open to your interpretation.)
1. Second. There is an unexplored side of Air, which is... well, magical beings, most importantly, birds. I find it extremely disturbing that Air doesn't have a bird.

Note: Simurgh is a protective legendary bird.

Air has a strong mono (upped), while unupped it is famous for its shields (fog, wings). For both unupped and upped metagame, do you see Air as a "main" element or rather "supporting" role in a deck? How would you utilize this difference in War?
A) Really depends on which card. Air as a whole has both capacities. Shockwave, fog for example are mostly support cards. But if you use skyblitz, wings or animate weapon, air is a main element, because you base your strategy&deck upon that/those card(s). In my opinion, air is mainly a main element due to more cards being ''main'' cards than being support ones.
B) By making decks who use those main cards and enhance themselves with support/other main cards from other elements.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459748#msg459748
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:35:59 pm »

Q: “Let’s say that you had the ability to transform into clouds; where would travel to, what would you do (cause rain? Provide shade? Obscure airplane vision and cause them to crash?), and what type of cloud would you become if the change was permanent?”  :P

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459768#msg459768
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 06:47:11 pm »

I suppose i keep being conscious and sensitive. (if not, please say so)
I'd probably wander around with the currents. If i get bored with what the current current traveled over, i'd just settle for another current and so on.
I would probably just observe people. And relax, and watch birds. If the change became permanent, i'd be a startus (low cloud that i find extremely pretty) :
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459769#msg459769
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 06:48:48 pm »

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459788#msg459788
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 07:11:14 pm »
Most probably. I do not expect to have any extremely major RL thingies that would make me an absent master.

Seriously, once. Unless he's blind/blindfolded/inside a building/underground.

Following your star (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/410882)

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459792#msg459792
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 07:15:16 pm »
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Registration https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459797#msg459797
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 07:23:24 pm »
The following questions/comments will be sharp and pointed. They may hurt your feelings, but they are meant to help me and the community see how you handled adversity and tough questions. So, don't take too much offense to it, I'm gonna be grilling everyone. Also, I don't hate any of you, it's just my RL interviewing being used for the community vote. :D

Hyroen
You are one of the biggest fans of Air, but why is it so bad in War? Do you just want to be Master of your favorite element, or do you really think you can lead Air to success in War?

Jenkar
Why did you choose to go for Air? Easier to become the Master than other elements? Why does Air fail in War?

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459817#msg459817
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 07:53:45 pm »
Put in my first post :)

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459835#msg459835
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 08:15:25 pm »
Give a brief analysis of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cloudian_-_Eye_of_the_Typhoon), and explain whether it fits the WIND Attribute (or whether it could be incorporated into Air).

Note the following things:

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459840#msg459840
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 08:35:39 pm »
Erm, am I the only one who can't see a Poll here?
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 5th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36640.msg459841#msg459841
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 08:36:47 pm »
Erm, am I the only one who can't see a Poll here?
I thought it was there before.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

blarg: Jenkar,Hyroen