*Author

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg370942#msg370942
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 12:19:06 am »

took it as soon as i logged into elements today. im grinding the silver league right now, so it will raise for a while.
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg370946#msg370946
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 12:24:19 am »
Unit?
Sure.  Unit too. :)

Thanks, unit.  That's helpful.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg370993#msg370993
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 02:59:29 am »
just broke the 30k threshold

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg371040#msg371040
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 05:45:46 am »
Step, if you'd like to try your hand at another Trials now's the time.
It's probably for the best that I not participate trials this time around (due to RL commitments).  I will formally withdraw from consideration for Trials of Air.

Good luck to all contenders and Master QT!

p.s. - post count does not seem like a useful metric unless one takes quality of post into consideration.  then again, grinding for score is not necessarily telling either.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg371048#msg371048
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 06:01:27 am »
p.s. - post count does not seem like a useful metric unless one takes quality of post into consideration.  then again, grinding for score is not necessarily telling either.
Post count usually correlates well with Forum Age, and any time it does not is either not a problem or a potentially bannable offense (spam).

The older the Forum Age the more the community can rely on that member to participate and remain.

The more time you spend cultivating something the less likely you are to abandon it forever.

And this is coming from someone who has had their Personal Message as "Doesn't post just to post." for as long as I can remember.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg371123#msg371123
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 09:25:20 am »
It's probably for the best that I not participate trials this time around (due to RL commitments).  I will formally withdraw from consideration for Trials of Air.
That's a shame, I was very much looking forward to playing you. (Still remembering that one Prisoner's Dilemma deck)

And this is coming from someone who has had their Personal Message as "Doesn't post just to post." for as long as I can remember.
This has gotta be the first time I realised it's not "Don't post just to post". Mind blown.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28911.msg371236#msg371236
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 03:59:33 pm »
That's a shame, I was very much looking forward to playing you. (Still remembering that one Prisoner's Dilemma deck)

This has gotta be the first time I realised it's not "Don't post just to post". Mind blown.
this

anything
blarg: